Selling Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Gamecube, and PC Games **Take a Look!**

brashl

CAGiversary!
Below is the list of games I am currently selling. I'm not interested in trades at this time, only sales via confirmed PayPal accounts. If you are interested in anything listed, leave a comment or send me a PM (I'm very prompt)!

If you are a respected trader, I will ship first and allow you to pay upon receipt. If you don't have a lot of trades, I can't trade with you at this time unless you agree to pay first (I realize I have no feedback as well, so I just want to protect both buyers). Prices may be negotiable, but no more than 10% (maybe more for multiple purchases).

All games will be sent USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation and shipping will be $2 per transactions (same for multiple games).

If you're interested in anything below but want more info, let me know. I'm happy to send pics to verify the condition of each game.

THE LIST
Playstation 1

Breath of Fire IV: $40
Disc Only but Very Good condition with superficial scratches that don't affect gameplay

Marvel Superheroes: $42
Complete with manual, case, and disc in Very Good condition. Slight wear to manual and disc but plays perfectly.

PC

Star Wars Galactive Battlegrounds Sage: $32
Jewel Case version complete with case, manual (file on disc), and game. Excellent Condition

Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back