sign this petition!!!

Omed

CAG Veteran
they shut down tv-links, which is a website where u can stream movies and tv shows just about everything. they arrested the guy but he didnt do anything wrong bc he he only linked the movies from other websites like youtube and google and he didnt host them. so sign this petition! we need 10k sigs!

http://www.petitiononline.com/21212594/petition.html

[quote name='Rocko']Obligatory "Sweet, this will totally work" comment.[/quote]

Obligatory "." confirming that what you just said is completely and totally true, and that your statement contains infallible logic.

Has one internet petition ever worked? If so, I would like to sign a petition requesting you change the op with a petition to bring back oink instead of tv-links.

Well, everyone is right that they don't work. But, who cares, you can pretend that you're doing something here, if you want.

Now, I can't say that I've never downloaded anything online here that was copywrited, but this is iffy. Ok, the guy got arrested because he set up a website for illegal stuff to happen. Did he do anything to keep copywrited content out? This is like running a crackhouse, but not selling the crack, and arguing it's ok.

If the guy wasn't doing anything wrong, from the sound of it, it was darn close, and the site should probably be closed. It isn't like there won't be 4 sites to replace this one.

bread's done
Back