Some new cheapass deals at amazon/toyrus

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
looks like some new price drops at amazon/toysrus. props to bytesizedeals.com, where i got this from.

:xbox:Xbox
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows $19.98 :shipfree:
Nemesis Strike $10 :shipfree:
True Crime NYC $10
THUG 2 $10
The Warriors $19.98
Final Fight X: Streetwise $10
Iron Phoenix $12.50
The Incredibles $10
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes $15
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge (XBOX) $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Party Volume 4 $9.98
SSX On Tour $9.98
True Crime: New York City - Collector's Edition $9.98
[SIZE=-1]King Kong $5.29[/SIZE]

:ps2:PS2
Playstation 2 Starter Kit: Blue $5.29 :shipfree:
[SIZE=-1]MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Pad $10 :shipfree:
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]MLB Atlanta Braves Pad $10 :shipfree:[/SIZE]
Castlevania Curse of Darkness $9.98
Getaway: Black Monday $10
Madden NFL 2005 $7.50
Spartan Total Warrior $15
RYGAR:The Legendary Adventure $5.29
NBA Ballers with bonus Midway Arcade Treasures $9.98
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $9.98
Viewtiful Joe 2 $5.29
Blitz: The League $9.98
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
PS2 6 Pk. of Games $12.48

:360:Xbox 360
Faceplate: Woody $10
Faceplate: Silver $10
THZ Basic Faceplate $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Jungle $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Urban $7.50
Gun $28.98

:gc:Gamecube

16 MB Memory Card: Frost $5.29
16 MB Memory Card: Blue $5.29
Donkey Konga (w/ Bongos???) $25 :shipfree:
True Crime 2 $9.98
Call of Duty: Big Red One $9.98
100 WT Inverter $5.29 :shipfree:
Sound System $5.29

:ds:DS
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge:shipfree:

:psp:PSP
World Rally Championship $19.98
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin Trails $9.98
Metal Gear Acid $10.98
Kingdom of Paradise $20
Smart Bomb $10
King Kong $20

:gba:GBA
Nightmare Before Christmas $11 :shipfree:
Madden 2005 $5.29 :shipfree:
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy $5.29
Dynasty Warriors Advance $5.29

Thanks OP! I was just about to buy Castlevania used from Gamefly for twice that. Yoshi Topsy-Turvy is tempting, but shipping kills that one for me.

Not for sellers on Amazon, if you buy from Amazon itself there's free shipping for orders over $25. Since this is ToysRus, there is no free shipping, at least for most titles.

Still, hell of a deal on the Castlevania game! I went ahead and picked that and True Crime: NYC Collector's Edition too, a little less than $13.50 a piece with shipping and tax. I remember paying $15 for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, and the Collector's Edition of TC: NYC is only $3.50 more than the regular version at Circuit City right now (which I'm glad I passed up now).

Thank you, OP!

[quote name='argyle']Yea, was about to ask....there's no such thing as a "free shipping" code for amazon, is there?[/QUOTE]

not when it comes from toys 'r' us or one of the other amazon "merchants".

in for yoshi... thanks OP.

[quote name='argyle']Yea, was about to ask....there's no such thing as a "free shipping" code for amazon, is there?[/QUOTE]
you are buying from TRU, so it wont work.

K, I was pretty sure free shipping from TRU was a no-go, but it never hurts to be sure. ;)

I pulled the trigger on Castlevania. I played it back when it came out & loved it, but I had an opportunity to get full credit back on it & couldn't resist. Figured it would drop in price, so glad to see it has. :)

Bah... I would jump on Big Red One (GC) for $10, but I'm better off waiting for a price drop to $20 and getting it from Best Buy w/ GGC once the shipping is factored in. I got really excited there. Thanks anyway OP!

[quote name='Skylander7']Damn... any chance of these prices being in store as well? I'd definitely get Castlevania today at that price[/QUOTE]

No chance at all.

wow that 6 pack is a great deal...

3 of them would give you free shipping and you could trade them all in to EB during their xtra $10 trade in special and make quite a profit

Awesome. I've been looking for MGA cheap. I picked up one of those and one Yoshi.

Hopefully they don't package the GBA game in a horribly cramped box, crushing the packaging, though. I was burned by that twice already.

I'd have gotten castlevania but at 15 bucks... after all is said and done I think I can get it cheaper. 10 bucks without tax and shipping if I play my cards right.

On the other hand if I join that amazon prime deal I could get free shipping but seeing as the game is comming form TRU it probably wouldnt help.

Nothing that I'll bite on yet after their ridiculous shipping charge + tax.

I figure if I wait long enough, maybe the stuff will go to free ship like it did last time.

Half the free world must want Curse of Darkness. I had an easier time with the 'traffic' while getting Radiohead tickets. Whether I can complete the transaction or not, thanks for the 'heads up'.

GAH, I just bought MGA used for 18 bucks a couple weeks ago. BUT I'd been looking for a good deal on Castlevania, and a new copy for $15 after shipping, probably not going to get better than that, at least for a new copy, so I can't complain. Thanks OP!

I am really glad I held off on picking up Yoshi when it was $20 and $15 at other stores. Picked it up along with Metal Gear Acid (didn't want to spend more than $10 on it but this was close enough)

Too lazy to link. From Memory:

PJ's King Kong Xbox $5.29

Blitz The League PS2 $9.98

Ballers AND Arcade Treasures 1 (together) PS2 $9.98

Prince of Persia PS2 $9.98

Viewtiful Joe 2 PS2 $5.29

360 TSZ Faceplates $7.50

Rygar $5.29

Gun 360 $28.xx

The Warriors Xbox $19.xx

[quote name='partygirlie21']No, look under: King Kong with free movie ticket. You'll see it there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, found it

Amazon's affliate store program is bullshit. Amazon itself is decent but selling stuff from GS and TRU and charging you up the ass for shipping is crap.

Castlevania is tempting but I already have the first one and for another $5 I can get God of War or Devil May Cry, so I'll pass. I'll Check back later to see if they do free shipping maybe.

wish they'd add SSX On Tour to the 360 backwards compatibility list... but since Peter Moore's saying the b/c is just about done... bleh

Thanks OP and others! Picked up King Kong (XB), Metal Gear Acid, and Call of Duty: Big Red One (GC) for just over $32 shipped.

SWEET! Thank you, I've wanted to pick up Castlevania CoD since release... but I just wasn't willing to pay full price on that particular game. Wanted a book from Amazon any way, so grouped that in. Dynasty Warriors is worth a try for that price since I like the regular series, good deal all around, thanks again!

Thanks for the post, have $75.00 in amazon gift certs, picked up the six pack only for the ten dollar trade in deal at eb/gs...if it ends before i get the games, they usually run it again towards the end of the summer...I may keep bowling and Spiderman (for my son)...in any case, maybe I'll pick up Smart Bomb for the PSP for free (with my gift cert. that is)....

Here's the thing with yoshi's topsy turvy: the motion sensors are kinda inaccurate. If nintendo had an alternate control mechanism (like the trigger buttons that the pirated version uses) I would have bought it.

And wow, $4.49 shipping for a single GBA title?

I ordered CoD Big Red One because it is awesome..but then I realized I was paying $17 after shipping and cancelled it.. :(

Hope some free shipping thing comes up because i want CoD Big Red One..

I was just about to buy Castlevania and then I checked ebay. Have you guys seen how low it goes for? It looks like it goes for around $12+shipping. I'll just end up picking it up there.

bread's done
Back