Trade-in Question

jbomb

CAG Veteran
Can anyone who works at EB or Gamestop or knows tell me about how much trade-in I could get for the following:

Xbox System (w/all cables and everything)
Live Headset
1 Controller S
Halo 2
KOTOR

Should I trade in my Xbox now, or will there be offers when the 360 releases that will give me more for my Xbox if I trade it in then?

Thanks!

EB wont tell you shyt over the phone so don't even bother CALLING them , Gs however will help you out...right now EB is giving $85 for a console not sure about the accessories , but GS is offering an extra 40% on all trade-ins and EB is giving a bonus of $5 extra for each game but you need a minimum of 5 titles and there's no max....

[quote name='jbomb']Can anyone who works at EB or Gamestop or knows tell me about how much trade-in I could get for the following:

Xbox System (w/all cables and everything)
Live Headset
1 Controller S
Halo 2
KOTOR

Should I trade in my Xbox now, or will there be offers when the 360 releases that will give me more for my Xbox if I trade it in then?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Gamestop is 60$ for the system
They probably only give a couple bucks for the controller and headset
Halo 2 is probably in the 10 -15 range
Kotor is probably around 5

[quote name='Epic Wolf']EB wont tell you shyt over the phone so don't even bother CALLING them , Gs however will help you out...right now EB is giving $85 for a console not sure about the accessories , but GS is offering an extra 40% on all trade-ins and EB is giving a bonus of $5 extra for each game but you need a minimum of 5 titles and there's no max....[/QUOTE]
All of the GS I have seen have said that systems don't apply to the extra % deal.

And you need 4 games for the extra 40% he only has 2 so it would be 20% extra

[quote name='Epic Wolf']EB wont tell you shyt over the phone so don't even bother CALLING them , Gs however will help you out...right now EB is giving $85 for a console not sure about the accessories , but GS is offering an extra 40% on all trade-ins and EB is giving a bonus of $5 extra for each game but you need a minimum of 5 titles and there's no max....[/QUOTE]
So does the xbox system eligible for the 40% extra? I saw a promotion at EB yeterday where you get a $30 bonus for trade of an xbox (didnt look into it so Im i not sure if there is any strings attached.)

[quote name='Kingjay89']So does the xbox system eligible for the 40% extra? I saw a promotion at EB yeterday where you get a $30 bonus for trade of an xbox (didnt look into it so Im i not sure if there is any strings attached.)[/QUOTE]
No, the xbox is not eligible for the 40% extra.

Here is the deal listed at ebgames.com
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/

$10 Extra Trade-In Credit for PS2/XB system Active: Now - 10/1/2005
Trade-in a working or non-working PO-PS2 SYSTEM BROKEN or PO-XB SYSTEM ALL or PO-PS2 SYS SLIM BROKEN or PO-PS2 SLIM SYSTEM or PO-PS2 SYSTEM ALL or PO-XB SYSTM BROKEN and receive $10.00 dollars bonus trade-in value for each item. Total extra trade-in value is $10 for system. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.

The More You Trade - $3 extra trade-in credit Active: Now - 10/1/2005
Trade-in 3 preplayed PS2/XB/GC games and receive $3.00 dollars bonus trade-in value for each game. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Demo discs are not valid for trade-in. Trade-in games must have different titles. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Offer not valid on EBGames.com. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.

bread's done
Back