Ultimate Electronics 4.25 Ad (2 for 15)

ironj01

CAG Veteran
For those who have an Ultimate with media not bad deal, 2 for $15, I stopped into the Tucson store and picked up 8mile and the Strangers...they're actually ring up $7.50 each so, you don't even have to buy two...:D

http://www.ultimateelectronics.com/categories.php?cid=10750383

Here's 2 for list:

Jarhead
Doom
End Of Days
Frost Nixon
Knocked Up
Street Fighter
40 Year old Virgin
The Strangers
Leatherheads
Inside Man
Friday Night Lights
Brokeback Mt
The Hulk
Hot Fuzz
Land of Dead
Children of Men
Waterworld
Do The Right Thing
Doomsday
Eastern Promises
8 Mile
The Thing
U-571
Burn After Reading

Last edited by a moderator:
Did UE stores just recently start carrying movies? Last time I went to the one near me was probably almost two years ago.

Or if they didn't have them then, is it unlikely that they would have them now?

I already own Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Inside Man, Eastern Promises, Land of the Dead, Children of Men, and U-571 on :hd: and Burn After Reading on :br: but those are great prices! I wish I actually wanted any of the other movies but I don't.

[quote name='fizzywix']Did UE stores just recently start carrying movies? Last time I went to the one near me was probably almost two years ago.

Or if they didn't have them then, is it unlikely that they would have them now?[/QUOTE]

Its something new they started doing within the past year or so but its still limited markets (not all stores). I know the one here in Denver has games and movies.

UE is starting to expand into other markets. Here in Massachusetts they opened in Leominster, and soon in Somerville. They are taking over the old Circuit City locations up here. Maybe same with other areas?

[quote name='wormraper']Thanks man. I used the $5 off universal studios coupons on 5 of them and out the door for $12.50 + tax for 5 movies :D[/QUOTE]

which 5 did you choose? and where may one find the coupon please?

and Op ... any chance you could list the titles from the ad, my monitor (clarity) is not the best ...

Does anyone know if this is nationwide? There's a couple Ultimate Electronics somewhat near me but they're both like 20 minutes away, I'd rather not make the trip for nothing.

To bad there's not a UE around here, they closed mine down a few years back!!! Damn, does are some good deals!!!

[quote name='donut']which 5 did you choose? and where may one find the coupon please?

and Op ... any chance you could list the titles from the ad, my monitor (clarity) is not the best ...[/QUOTE]

Its the facebook coupon, I have been ignoring it until last night and I signed up for facebook and the coupon got stuck on verifying so I wasn't able to print one out.

bread's done
Back