Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC/XB/PS2) + others $9.99 NO REBATE at Coconuts B&M + gift card offe

ktg

CAG Veteran
I posted this at FW...but it really belongs here.

I'm sure this is probably B&M only, and I don't know if it's nationwide---but I suspect it might be. Hence the YMMV.

My Coconuts store (Lancaster, PA) put up a prominant sign inside the front door regarding "hundreds of markdowns" on video games. Indeed it was true, with many titles marked down to $9.99, $12.99, $14.99, and $17.99. I was surprised to find Viewtiful Joe 2 marked down to $9.99, which was actually LESS expensive than the first game. I didn't do an exhaustive census by any means, but here are a few of the other $9.99 titles I saw:

Viewtiful Joe 2
Megaman Command X Mission
007: Everything or Nothing
XIII
Harry Potter: Quiddich World Cup
Sphinx
Medal of Honor

$12.99 titles:

Constantine (sorry, this was the only one that sticks in my head. There were others!).

Will try to post more titles if I get back to the store.

PLUS---like FYE, Coconuts is running the "buy a $30/$50 gift card, get a $5/$10 off coupon for later use". So you take your games to the register, first buy the appropriate gift card, then immediately use the gift card to pay for the your games. Like the identical FYE promo, the gift cards can be stacked when they are redeemed, but have to be used between September 18th and October 11th.

They also had a box of 1 cent game guides.

The web site seems to have some of these deals (Constantine for one), but nothing for $10 that I see. You do get 10% off + free shipping if it's your first order, though, which might make it worth it for some...especially if you're looking for something recently released like the Halo 2 map pack, for example.

Anyone know if the deal itself is going on at FYE?

Heh, just an oversight on the OP's part I'm sure.

I might check to see if my FYE has VJ2. Wouldn't mind picking that up for $10.

bread's done
Back