Will there be any cheaper deals on the Ultimate Superman set besides DDD?

quickdraw_ltd

CAG Veteran
The box set is currently $71.81 on Deep Discount DVD and I'm sure won't change until we get closer to the release date. Do you think that it will remain the cheapest price around or do you think it might actually be pretty cheap in stores?

The Superman stuff comes out November 28. Unless the sales comes in December, you're better off ordering from Amazon (I think it was $69 there) or just hoping that the B&M stores will have a great deal or some exclusive stuff.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']The Superman stuff comes out November 28. Unless the sales comes in December, you're better off ordering from Amazon (I think it was $69 there) or just hoping that the B&M stores will have a great deal or some exclusive stuff.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, its usually right after Thanksgiving. Last year, IIRC, it started in early Dec. I'll look right now......
edit. It was early Nov. last year. Damn.

Amazon is $69.99 and doesn't take an eternity to get delivered like DDD. Cheapest so far, but there might be a B&m price that is actually cheaper than with the ddd sale, just check out Spedys ads in 3 weeks.

[quote name='pinoy530']Amazon is $69.99 and doesn't take an eternity to get delivered like DDD. Cheapest so far, but there might be a B&m price that is actually cheaper than with the ddd sale, just check out Spedys ads in 3 weeks.[/quote]

I'm personally watching this item as well.

It MIGHT reach as low as $60 at some of the B & M's during that time frame.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I want this so bad, but that's a lot of scratch.[/quote]

14 DVDs.

How about this?

We both start saving and I'll buy 1 for you for Christmas and you can buy 1 for me for my birthday in February?

This is the type of set I keep my Costco membership open for.

i know they are going to release superman returns and superman II: the donner cut in HD, but are they going to release the ultimate collection in HD? That would be a good way to warm up the 360 HD drive.

[quote name='gregthomas77']i know they are going to release superman returns and superman II: the donner cut in HD, but are they going to release the ultimate collection in HD? That would be a good way to warm up the 360 HD drive.[/quote]

I'm sure that we'll see this set in HD and Blu-Ray in 2007.

bread's done
Back