Windows 7

Cool. I tired to download it from another link but couldn't. Hopefully this works for me because I'd like to try it out (although I'm one of the people that had no problems with Vista).

[quote name='BIG5']Cool. I tired to download it from another link but couldn't. Hopefully this works for me because I'd like to try it out (although I'm one of the people that had no problems with Vista).[/quote]

Same....I would try this but I can't risk it with my online class, since I'm in programming classes.

well what I planned on doing since i'm in program classes also is use Gparted and make a seperate partition to install the beta in so I can dual boot with Vista and 7 that way I don't lose any of my data

When does the beta expire? And will they give legit copies to beta testers like they did with Vista? If it doesn't expire til the Gold build comes out.. I might just install it over my main Vista installation.

It looks like on the site that there giving a bunch of beta keys out, it said nothing about getting a free copy of Windows 7 though. I already had the beta on my laptop, but I got a legit beta key last night (because I got it via torrent at first).

bread's done
Back