WTB: 60gb or 120gb Xbox 360 hardrive.

SoNiC1023

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (98%)
Looking for a 60 or 120gb hardrive for 360. i dont care about condition or if it comes with anything as long as it works %100. I pay with paypal only! If you have significantly smaller feedback then me then I require that you ship first or show me DC before I pay. Thanks! Transfer cables are a BIG plus! Pm me your price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SoNiC1023,

1 Tradelist per CAG, just closed a bunch of yours.
You have the power to edit the first post and title, so do that when you need to get rid of different stuff. Thanks

Hey Sonic,

I'd really like to buy that wired controller, however, I probably won't have enough funds in paypal by Friday or I might not need it if I get another wireless controller next week. Still trying to get that cash though very hard, but don't want you to hold it against me if I was the person that was purchasing controller for $20. :(

[quote name='FeNoM91']Interested in the Bigs...could you hold it for me till next week when I have enough PayPal funds...please!!![/quote]

I cant hold it sorry I gotta sell this stuff today!

If you still can't sell the 360 controller for 17-20, my offer still stands at 15.00 paypal.

Reason I am saying 15.00 PP is because that is what I have in my PP account, as paypal credit. Don't really want to add just 2.00 to my CC.

LMK.

bread's done
Back