WTB: Dreamcast games and light gun

Zapperman

CAG Veteran
Hello CAG'ers,

I'm a bit new posting on these forums but have been visiting CAG for awhile. I can provide feedback info for other places, but since I'm just looking to buy some stuff right now that's really not an issue. :) I can't afford the next gen stuff, so I'm going back a gen or two, hehe.

I'm looking to get into the Dreamcast after ignoring this system for many years. I have 10 games for it so far (Sonic Adv 1, Crazy Taxi 1, Crazy Taxi 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Daytona, Cannon Spike, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Hydro Thunder, Soul Calibur, Jet Grind Radio) and would like to get some more.

I don't really know about all the Dreamcast games that much, so it would be great if people could tell me any games they'd like to sell and I could go read some reviews. (I may add some specific requests later after I go read some Dreamcast sites)

I'm also interested in getting a Mad Catz Light Gun, as I read they're the best ones for Dreamcast, and I'd like to get House of the Dead 2 for that.

So tell me what Dreamcast games you have, their condition, and if possible what price you think would be fair. I got most of my games pretty cheap from bargain bins & locals, and I definitely don't have too much money (otherwise I'd be buying new games, hehe). So I guess I'm on the right site, since I'm a cheapass! :p

I can do Paypal, and prefer users here with good feedback already and in the USA. I will also have some stuff to sell later, but I first need to build up some feedback here I think. ;)

Thanks for reading.

I have the following:

Evolution (Complete)
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (Complete)
Quake III Arena (Complete)
Space Channel 5 (Complete)
Iron Aces (CD Only)

Give you the whole batch for roughly... 28 shipped? Is that cool?

I have a DC lightgun, like new. It's not Madcatz, but it's a 3rd party gun. I don't have any use for it, since I finally got the Japanese version of most games, so I can use the official Sega lightguns. I'm willing to let it go for a few bucs, plus shipping. Pm me if you're interested.

i also have a dreamcast bundle for sale take a look

Black dreamcast sports system bundle-one black controller web browser 2.0 w/all the hookups-65shipped
http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/75/78/f0_1.JPG

one white controller-12shipped
2-memory cards(one white and one green)15shipped
rumble pack-8shipped
dc-x-25shipped

boxed games-
nba 2k1-4shipped
mlb 2k1-4shipped
nhl 2k1-4shipped
flag to flag-4shipped
2x sega bass fishing-4shipped each
evolution 1-7shipped