GGT 164 will get CAG shut down when SOPA becomes law

Status
Not open for further replies.
D65Yt.jpg

All I need is a hot cup of earl grey for my RPG marathons. Too much food is distracting.

Also, the GIF award goes to frosty's scorpion comboing the elderly man on the escalator.

Good god man, are you trying to get banned?

Although the past 20 posts of straight gifs that ended the last GGT was
not
epic, in a way.

Play Grotesque Tactics bro.

I got that for you via uraizen. So it's like I got both you and uraizen something for Xmas!

fuckin' bawlin' cheap-ass style...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol That's how we kill GGTs when they are almost done.

Or we're bored. Whatever.

I'm between games and I don't know what to play. @__@[/QUOTE]

Play The Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex. Strange enough, Deus Ex: HR is uninstalled from my PC but the DLC is installed and works perfectly fine on its own.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']STAY AWAKE, JSP! If you don't stay awake then the conducters will make you one of their own![/QUOTE]

image.php

[quote name='gunm']Play Grotesque Tactics bro.

I got that for you via uraizen. So it's like I got both you and uraizen something for Xmas!

fuckin' bawlin' cheap-ass style...[/QUOTE]

Doesn't count.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I dunno... it's supposedly the thought that counts. And gunm did think of you... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

In a terrible way

Damn, Hank is killin this thread with the first few images (in a good way).
fucking cold in my house. Bitches be playin with levers and dongles near my boiler, and the heat don't work.
Callin in the pros.

In the meantime, I'm fuckin bored and sore. Been going to the gym with my cousin and friend, workin my shit hard. Going back today. My arms and abs are killing me. Guess I'll be doing cardio today :D

Gonna play some Star Wars and Civ 5 until my cousin wakes up.

I got my workout for the day, hour and a half of beating on my drums.

Workin' on dat Post-Jazz Fusioncore, son. :cool:

And I'm great at killing threads. It's a gift.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

Workin' on dat Post-Jazz Fusioncore, son. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

What'd you do, read what I wrote on Brian's status? I said it was post-jazz with psychopop sensibilities.

[quote name='linkpwns']What'd you do, read what I wrote on Brian's status? I said it was post-jazz with psychopop sensibilities.[/QUOTE]

lol Nope. That's a great coincidence though. :D

Hmmmm... on sale on PSN through 1/10:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - Regular Price: $14.99 | Sale Price: $7.49
MvC3 DLC Characters - Regular Price: $4.99 each | Sale Price: $1.99
MvC3 DLC Costume Pack - Regular Price: $4.99 | Sale Price: $2.99

Might be time to grab my Vergil/Dante alts... depends what the original pack is running for.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmmm... on sale on PSN through 1/10:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - Regular Price: $14.99 | Sale Price: $7.49
MvC3 DLC Characters - Regular Price: $4.99 each | Sale Price: $1.99
MvC3 DLC Costume Pack - Regular Price: $4.99 | Sale Price: $2.99

Might be time to grab my Vergil/Dante alts... depends what the original pack is running for.[/QUOTE]

It's for UMvC3, too?

[quote name='distgfx']In a terrible way[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']McCafes are pretty damn good. . . :drool:[/QUOTE]

:drool: Yeah, they are like coffee crack. But they are also McD, so you know they are completely processed and even more unhealthy than a cafe coffee drink anywhere else.

I moved over to Starburnt's. Their iced coffee with nonfat milk is not too expensive and not too bad taste-wise, and they have a rewards program to boot. :bouncy:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I don't know if it's for the Evil Twins costume pack, but it's not for the Rising Dead pack. I got my hopes up for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, haven't been able to check yet -- the way it read sounded like maybe for all costume packs -- though if it's just the original one, I can dig it for the dante and ryu alts on a discount.

Anyone who doesn't own jill and shuma should shut the fuck up and buy them for the pittance of $4.

Hank, you're infringing on copyright law by using that character in your avatar. Sony has just sent out a complaint asking for CAG to be taken down.

[quote name='distgfx']Hank, you're infringing on copyright law by using that character in your avatar. Sony has just sent out a complaint asking for CAG to be taken down.[/QUOTE]
bush-mission-accomplished.jpg
[quote name='j-cart']
gamesatwork2.png

What would happen if Hank got a job and was on skype at the same time.[/QUOTE]
This scenario seems highly likely.

Especially if I'm working at the hospital, sitting around all day waiting for dumbasses to fuck up their PCs.

Just woke up and ain't got shit to do. Don't really want to watch or playing anything. Think I'mma just chill out and listen to music.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I

[quote name='j-cart']I'm artsier than GGT because I speak really soft and drink chai tea :D

Nope not true. I just drink water.[/QUOTE]

I only drink orange juice, apple juice, water, and occasionally tea. I don't like coffee at all unless it's really sweet (which seems kind of silly to me since I have to add so much to make something taste good to me), and I haven't had soda in probably 5 years.

[quote name='distgfx']I run on Mountain Dew.[/QUOTE]
Amen. Dew is king.

I drink a bunch of shit too. Tea, coffee, various sodas, OJ, Kraken, Jack, vodka, margaritas, water, etc. :cool:

Beer sucks because all of the beer here sucks. I do like Sol though.
[quote name='Indignate']But you're killing all your sperm.[/QUOTE]
That's a bonus side effect.

[quote name='distgfx']Uhh... Capcom supports SOPA.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jan/04/capcom-confirms-support-stop-online-piracy-act/

SMH.[/QUOTE]
Guess Capcom doesn't want any of my money. They can fuck off double hard now.

Kinda funny considering how dependent their fighting game business is on people streaming tournaments/uploading their own videos.

[quote name='BlueScrote']You seem surprised.

A bunch of other players in the industry also support it directly or indirectly.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='diddy310']Kinda funny considering how dependent their fighting game business is on people streaming tournaments/uploading their own videos.[/QUOTE]

Bingo, you responded to bluescrote the same way I was about to. Those tournaments give the games a lot of exposure and the videos also play a part in it. Oh well, Capcom can just keep digging their own grave for all I care. Just give the SF franchise to arc before you go too far, Capcom.

[quote name='diddy310']Kinda funny considering how dependent their fighting game business is on people streaming tournaments/uploading their own videos.[/QUOTE]

Was gonna say the same thing.

Have a couple of friends that got into fighting games from watching streams. They went out and got SSF4 and MvC...and then AE and UMvC...and then stupid costume DLC on top of that.

Indignate, maybe we could see a movie sometime. Not sure what we'd see though since I don't go to see that many movies. I'll probably see The Avengers and The Hobbit this year, but neither of those comes out soon. But if you think of something you want to see, let me know.

Exactly, just as others have said.

Good shit, Capcom. Keep trolling.

[quote name='icebeast']Indignate, maybe we could see a movie sometime. Not sure what we'd see though since I don't go to see that many movies. I'll probably see The Avengers and The Hobbit this year, but neither of those comes out soon. But if you think of something you want to see, let me know.[/QUOTE]
Oooooh, sounds like a date. ^__^

Yo Indignate, I bet Icebeast would fall for the tub of popcorn trick. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back