PowerA Nintendo Switch Protection Kit - Super Mario Bros case - $7.04

I got one since it comes with a screen protector (which I needed) and the cleaning cloth is cool too. Thanks OP!

Just a heads up. This took forever to ship and turned out to be a used item missing the screen protector. It has dirt on the outside and some kind of gunk on the inside. The seller “updated” the listing to say “open box” instead of “new” when I messaged them about it. Stay away from this seller

Just a heads up. This took forever to ship and turned out to be a used item missing the screen protector. It has dirt on the outside and some kind of gunk on the inside. The seller “updated” the listing to say “open box” instead of “new” when I messaged them about it. Stay away from this seller
I got it too. It was totally ripped and screwed up. Returned asap... what a bust. Giving appropriate feedback too

I got it too. It was totally ripped and screwed up. Returned asap... what a bust. Giving appropriate feedback too
Sorry guys, forgot I had posted this and removed the info. I had a similar experience. Mine shipped pretty quickly but it was stained on the inside and out and obviously used. They did send a replacement very quickly that seems new to me. Both sets included all the accessories for me, but it's clear these are returns or used and the seller is not being accurate in the listing. They have good feedback too. Not sure how.

I’ve had a similar experience! Mine came shipped in a plastic bag instead of a box. The packaging was badly ripped in several places, there was some signs of wear or stains on the case and cloth to clean the screen, and the screen protector and screen protector applicator was missing. Also, the entire thing was wrapped in wide masking tape. Clearly a used or box box item. I sent a bunch of pictures to the seller to complain, and they sent me another one that is actually supposed to be new. It’s scheduled to be delivered on Monday, so we’ll see!

The seller tried to offer me a partial refund, but I said so wanted a full refund. They said to submit a refund request through eBay.

That is call "bait and switch" trust me my dad is lawyer. So I would file claim w/Paypal or ebay or cc if they give u a hard time...

Update: They gave me a full refund without having to return the item. Not that I want it
Great, I don't know what these guys endgame is. Bad feedback? It doesn't even look like they examine the stuff they ship out.

My first one had clear stains on it. The second one does look new (even though I know it's also a return) so at least they took the time to send me a nicer one when I complained.

They too offered me a partial refund and I told them I wanted either a full refund or replacement.

Again, sorry to everyone who got caught up. The feedback looked fine when I posted it, didn't think they would turn out to be shady.

FYI- my replacement case arrived yesterday and is actually a new item. There are no stains or gunk on anything, and it includes all the accessories it’s supposed to. The packaging was also in almost perfect shape!

Second time was the charm on this one, I guess!

bread's done
Back