Dave? Dave's nOTT here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shipwreck']Well, I was deciding where I wanted to go for lunch, and this inspired me to go to Wendy's.[/QUOTE]

That is a funny and sad comment at the same time. I had wendy's yesterday. Long live 99 cent menu.

So I have a Ben Folds Five song stuck in my head. It's not "Brick". I can't remember the lyrics. It was a single, obviously, since I heard it on the radio. I can't remember the name. I can't remember the CD it's off of. It's from the mid-90s. HELP!

[quote name='Scorch']So I have a Ben Folds Five song stuck in my head. It's not "Brick". I can't remember the lyrics. It was a single, obviously, since I heard it on the radio. I can't remember the name. I can't remember the CD it's off of. It's from the mid-90s. HELP![/QUOTE]

One Angry Dwarf And 200 Solemn Faces
Song For The Dumped (Give me my money back you bitch)
Battle Of Who Could Care Less

Those are 3 off of Whatever & Ever Amen (the same album as Brick).

man im bored...

da3rdtard7pg.png

[quote name='flowery']That is a funny and sad comment at the same time. I had wendy's yesterday. Long live 99 cent menu.[/QUOTE]Same here. Jr. Bacon Chee + 5 piece nuggets = :drool:

3bruce14wm.jpg

You know those mornings that you just can't get out of bed, and you call in sick, if you had a job?

You know those mornings when you just wanna watch TV, eat corn chips and masturbate?

Sure you do.

Well, when those days happen.. what you should do is start thinking about my friends. My little furry, waterproof pals. You know what I'm talking about....

:lol:

[quote name='shipwreck']One Angry Dwarf And 200 Solemn Faces
Song For The Dumped (Give me my money back you bitch)
Battle Of Who Could Care Less

Those are 3 off of Whatever & Ever Amen (the same album as Brick).[/QUOTE]

nope, none of those. this is going to bug me forever.

Its funny. I've been looking for the double cd set of Cheech and Chong (the Rhino collection) but no store seems to have it in stock. I might have to buy this online.

I need to get my ass to walmart and buy some sweatpants, its getting fucken cold and im sleeping in shorts. Also I don't think I'm going to get a wall calender this year, it always like a month or two behind so whats the point.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I should probably get one of those.[/QUOTE]

Me, too. Need to back up my files, and it's a bitch burning to several DVD blanks every time.

I gotta say, if there's no after thing, the ending for Suikoden IV was weak. There's gotta be something more to it, since they basically don't tell you what happened to the hero. Even the typical Suikoden "Here's what they did after the game was over" thing didn't explain. It just ended with a ... after saying something that was nowhere near closure. I really hope there's a scene after the credits, cause the game isn't as bad as some reviews made it out to be, and I really liked the story, since the Island Nations War was mentioned in the other games.

Kiss my ass, I most definately AM here.

Good News: finally got my Mario DDR after being shipped on the 14th from Panama.

Bad News: The outer box resembles something that took a month to get here from another country.

Glad it showed up though

Dave

[quote name='Xevious']Its funny. I've been looking for the double cd set of Cheech and Chong (the Rhino collection) but no store seems to have it in stock. I might have to buy this online.[/QUOTE]

DUDE! Theres a double CD set of their stuff?? I can finally retire my Greatest Hit cassette if I can locate it! Lemme know if you find it Xev. What all is on it?

[quote name='Scorch']nope, none of those. this is going to bug me forever.[/QUOTE]

*Looks through iPod again*

From Ben Folds Five:
Philosophy
Underground
Uncle Walter
Best Imitation Of Myself
Jackson Cannery

Rockin' The Suburbs:
The Luckiest
Zak & Sara

Forgot the Album:
One Down

[quote name='Scorch']none of those.. the quest continues![/QUOTE]

Holy crap, do you remember any lyrics at all. I've practically got every Ben Folds song on my iPod, so I'd probably be able to come with it if you just gave a little of the lyrics.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Got FF1+2 on GBA today. Can't wait to play, I've been longing for a new GBA game to play.[/QUOTE]

BB?

[quote name='Moxio']BB?[/QUOTE]

If you're asking where I got it, Onikage picked one up for me from his TRU and shipped it to me, since my TRU sucks.

If not, I'm afraid I don't understand your lingo. :x

[quote name='Moxio']That makes the two of us. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Reading the MGS script, and already locked in Far Cry in 2007? WTF? :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']Reading the MGS script, and already locked in Far Cry in 2007? WTF? :shock:[/QUOTE]
Unless Kojima has started hating the series he created, I doubt it gets much further, at least that's what I hope happens. Rationality doesn't seem to apply to the process of giving Boll the rights to these movies.

[quote name='Danro']Tecmo SUPER Bowl? Or the original?[/QUOTE]

The Original Tecmo Bowl. I might play some Tecmo Super Bowl later.

I've actually played a few games today. :shock:

I started off with some PoP:TT, then went back to PoP:WW, then some BloodRayne 2, and finally a bit of HL2. This was all within a 2 hour span. Now it's time to eat dinner and watch the second disc of Scrubs season 2.

Speaking of dinner: had ramen with a few boiled eggs, mmmmmm. Beef flavored of course. But those chicken nuggets in the freezer are callin my name......

Tecmo Super Bowl is the shits! That is the game I have rented most in my life. I had a tecmo bowl game on my old cell phone but it only worked for a few days, after that it would freeze my phone when I tried to load it.
If only there was a way to play tecmo super bowl that online :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back