Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
If you wanted the xbox version, then that is supposed to still be happening. If it was another version in the works, then nope.
I was hoping to get a copy for PS5 physically since I've already played through the game on Gamepass. Limited Run did state the physical is still in the works even after the shitty news so I would assume for both PS5 and Xbox. If it's not coming physically for PS5 then I will just get a copy for Steam Deck. Thinking I will probably get this month's humble choice bundle.

I was hoping to get a copy for PS5 physically since I've already played through the game on Gamepass. Limited Run did state the physical is still in the works even after the shitty news so I would assume for both PS5 and Xbox. If it's not coming physically for PS5 then I will just get a copy for Steam Deck. Thinking I will probably get this month's humble choice bundle.

Actually I stand corrected, I thought it hadn't launched on PS5 yet.

I thought the studio that made HiFi was shut down? Or is someone else making that patch?
Tango is still making the patch. I think it was released yesterday.

I smell a mega collector's edition with lots of paper items incoming for the physical release. Standard will do me just fine.

Tango is still making the patch. I think it was released yesterday.

I smell a mega collector's edition with lots of paper items incoming for the physical release. Standard will do me just fine.
Knowing them I expect three tiers of editions, standard, deluxe and collectors and a bunch of merch is also possible.

I would figure they would do a skate deck and Plush 808 but the Bethesda store already has them available and some on clearance too.
Anyone that wants a Hi-Fi Rush Skate Deck grab one now for $40 on clearance.

Why do they call them skate decks? Is it because no one would ever use it and it's just for decoration?

The deck (the wooden piece) is just a part of a skateboard. You have to attach your own wheels and grip tape, and you'll end up with a skateboard. It's part of how things are, since each skateboarder likes to customize their board. It was a huge subculture when I was a kid, a lot of it thanks to Tony Hawk/X-Games popularity back then.

Knowing them I expect three tiers of editions, standard, deluxe and collectors and a bunch of merch is also possible.

I would figure they would do a skate deck and Plush 808 but the Bethesda store already has them available and some on clearance too.
Anyone that wants a Hi-Fi Rush Skate Deck grab one now for $40 on clearance.
Pretty sure LRG has thrown in existing plushes into prior CEs, so it's possible that 808 will be in this CE

bread's done
Back