10% off at Best Buy, Oct 4-9

Just once, it would be awesome if they forgot video game hardware on these deals. Wouldn't mind getting $13 off a Lite.

Looks like they're including HD-DVD and Blu-Ray in their DVD coupons now, which is awesome, since the prices currently suck ass.

thanks, also if you have a reward zone card, it should come in the mail for you. If you do have a card, don't let them scan the reward zone bar code, as it will be credited to the original owner of this coupons reward zone accound

[quote name='ryanbph']thanks, also if you have a reward zone card, it should come in the mail for you. If you do have a card, don't let them scan the reward zone bar code, as it will be credited to the original owner of this coupons reward zone accound[/quote]
There is no "original owner" of these coupons.

The RZ barcode on the first coupons is to get the 12% off instead of the 10% off, if you already have a RZ card.

The most important aspect of these coupons is the "Markdowns taken from regular prices". I've tried to use these on things on sale and I was told 10% comes off the regular price rather than the current sale price.

That's why I almost never use these types of coupons. For instance, could you get 10% off The Little Mermaid @ $14.99 or the Three's Company season 8 combo deal pricematched to CC for $17.99 minus 10%? Probably not. The 10%/12% coupons I got in the mail don't start until Friday, but I probably won't use them anyway. That "regular price" condition gives BBY an excuse to say no every time I try to get 10% off on something that is already on sale (i.e. a good deal).

[quote name='shrike4242']There is no "original owner" of these coupons.

The RZ barcode on the first coupons is to get the 12% off instead of the 10% off, if you already have a RZ card.[/QUOTE]
I used one a couple months back, and when they scanned the reward zone thing, someones info came out on the screen

bread's done
Back