(DEAD) A Christmas Story Blu $5.00 @ InetVideo.com

Will this really come with cover art that contains dual languages? I'm not that picky but still bought one nonetheless. Based off the stock photo, I just hope its not the case.

$7?... It's closer to $8... And I the stock photo shows a dual language disc art, then that's what you most likely will get in return.

[quote name='zman73']$7?... It's closer to $8... And I the stock photo shows a dual language disc art, then that's what you most likely will get in return.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. For that price, I won't be that bothersome.

[quote name='AceBB6']Will this really come with cover art that contains dual languages? I'm not that picky but still bought one nonetheless. Based off the stock photo, I just hope its not the case.[/QUOTE]If you're ordering from iNetVideo.com, which is a Canadian company, there's a decent chance it'll be bilingual cover art. I think out of the discs I've received from them, most of them HD-DVDs and some BDs, about half of them or more have bilingual cover art.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']There are only two days a year I want to watch this, and TBS has got my back.[/QUOTE]
:) this

[quote name='SlammedNiss']My wife HATES this movie. If it had been $5 shipped, it would have been a perfect stocking stuffer for her.[/QUOTE]

Husband of the year right there :)

My wife never had even seen it until a couple years ago... she doesnt hate it, but she doesnt get it either... let her continue watching that hallmark channel christmas crap, I will watch REAL christmas shows

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']There are only two days a year I want to watch this, and TBS has got my back.[/QUOTE]

Good point

Except there's people like myself who hate commercial breaks during a film.

bread's done
Back