Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, but if you want more than one, then the saving are X times that. Plus a lot of people need to go to TRU these days anyway for toy shopping for Xmas.

[quote name='crunchewy']Sure, but if you want more than one, then the saving are X times that. Plus a lot of people need to go to TRU these days anyway for toy shopping for Xmas.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! :D

Bah, can't believe there wasn't any good BF/CM sales on these! Can usually find points 100 (or more) per $1 several times a year, and the best we get right now is 88? Well, might as well shell out the $49.99 for Elite :/

[quote name='MasterOGA']Bah, can't believe there wasn't any good BF/CM sales on these! Can usually find points 100 (or more) per $1 several times a year, and the best we get right now is 88? Well, might as well shell out the $49.99 for Elite :/[/QUOTE]

Closest thing was the $20 for $40 credit at newegg google deal, which I was lucky enough to get in on and used for 2x 1600 points cards.

[quote name='crunchewy']Closest thing was the $20 for $40 credit at newegg google deal, which I was lucky enough to get in on and used for 2x 1600 points cards.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap! I didn't even think about doing that.

[quote name='shieryda']Oh snap! I didn't even think about doing that.[/QUOTE]

Yep. That and the overstock deal yesterday could net one 3 cards at half off.

I recall being raked over the coals about a year ago because I claimed I never pay more than 50% off for points. Multiple people called bullshit, liar, all that good stuff. But as long as you hold off until deals like these, it's not that hard. People are just too quick to use these deals on games instead of points.

[quote name='crunchewy']Closest thing was the $20 for $40 credit at newegg google deal, which I was lucky enough to get in on and used for 2x 1600 points cards.[/QUOTE]

I did this, but forgot that i needed elite and used my credit on saints row the third lol

[quote name='Corvin']
I recall being raked over the coals about a year ago because I claimed I never pay more than 50% off for points. Multiple people called bullshit, liar, all that good stuff. But as long as you hold off until deals like these, it's not that hard. People are just too quick to use these deals on games instead of points.[/QUOTE]

Those people are just jealous haters.:D

The Overstock $20 for $10 deal is still live, and the 4000 point cards are $47.30 on the site today.

http://www.eversave.com/online/overstock-2

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Xbox-360-Live-Points-4000/6142180/product.html

[quote name='BustaUppa']Thanks for posting this! Just bought one of those coupons. Can't spend MUCH on points right now but 1600 pts for $10 will be perfect. :)[/QUOTE]

Yup, me too, this is perfect.

[quote name='shieryda']Those people are just jealous haters.:D

The Overstock $20 for $10 deal is still live, and the 4000 point cards are $47.30 on the site today.

http://www.eversave.com/online/overstock-2

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Xbox-360-Live-Points-4000/6142180/product.html[/QUOTE]

How long until we can use this? I just ordered 1 of these promos a few minutes ago and it just states PENDING, but charged me the $10 already. I wanna order the 1600 Microsoft Points already. Also, will the shipping be Free? I saw on the top right corner a banner that states if you click on it it'll be free shipping but just wanna be sure.

[quote name='Parkerktm']I'm always selling 1600 MS point cards for $16 if anyone is interested.

Check my feedback.[/QUOTE]

But you require Paypal Gift which costs me more and it's against the rules to charge a fee of such. Plus, there is a thread of its own for you to sell your stuff and this deal is still cheaper anyways.

[quote name='carlosl-25']So if I buy that overstock coupon can I use it to lower the price of a 12 month Xbox live membership card from $48 to $28?[/QUOTE]

Since the card still costs you $10, it would be $38.

Question about Bing points. Mine are building up and I know they discontinued the 400 MSP deal. I got an email saying they were revamping it early next year. I wonder should I cash in the 150 points deals now or wait?

Edit: Sheesh, it was one question about it in relation to MS points, "no Bing discussion, bleh!" really necessary? Wow.

[quote name='captpluto9465']Question about Bing points. Mine are building up and I know they discontinued the 400 MSP deal. I got an email saying they were revamping it early next year. I wonder should I cash in the 150 points deals now or wait?[/QUOTE]
fuck it wait or wait until they do another 100 point sale again. I'm saving all of mine until the 400 is back

[quote name='captpluto9465']Question about Bing points. Mine are building up and I know they discontinued the 400 MSP deal. I got an email saying they were revamping it early next year. I wonder should I cash in the 150 points deals now or wait?[/QUOTE]
I remember reading on the bing page that it was getting an overhaul on December 6th, same day as the 360 is getting it's fall update.....I'll have to check again to see if the date changed, but I too was holding out on cashing my bing points. They need to bring the 400 back. But when the bing thing gets an ovehaul, I imagine there will be more ms points on sale at a better rate. Hopefully.....

I think we should limit discussion of Bing points in this thread (i.e. avoid it). Surely there is already an official Bing thread somewhere at CAG.

Looks like the revamp knocked the 100 point card down to 125 which puts it in line with the 400 point card. No 400 point card with the revamp. They did add Amazon gift cards at decent point values. I will save my points for another sale.

[quote name='tylerh1701']"NO Bing Discussion! Bleh!"

Hahaha that's funny![/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, sir, but this also now officially a No "No Bing Discussion" Discussion area also. Please take it to the relevant forum.

4000 points would've been nice =(

[quote name='ChernobylCow']I'm sorry, sir, but this also now officially a No "No Bing Discussion" Discussion area also. Please take it to the relevant forum.

4000 points would've been nice =([/QUOTE]

My profound apologies. :)

[quote name='intoxicated662']But you require Paypal Gift which costs me more and it's against the rules to charge a fee of such. Plus, there is a thread of its own for you to sell your stuff and this deal is still cheaper anyways.[/QUOTE]

How does Paypal Gifting cost you more? I'm confused, I've bought several XBL points cards from Parker and it has been flawless and saved me lots of money, he rocks.

[quote name='tylerh1701']"NO Bing Discussion! Bleh!"

Hahaha that's funny![/QUOTE]

Haha, especially since you can't really say this is the OP's thread anymore. He made the first post a wiki, then abandoned it. Now he comes back and says "no bing discussion?" Haha.

I didn't abandon it. The OP was a Wiki before I took it over.

As I said, we already have a Bing discussion thread so the Bing talk is redundant and OT for people who don't use Bing. But if you want to be pissy, I can get a mod to enforce it.

[quote name='Jeremy White']I bought one of the 4000 MS points for $34.99, spending my last bit of money until my next check. I would have ordered two or three otherwise. :([/QUOTE]

Where did you buy the points? Is the sale still going?

[quote name='Optical']Where did you buy the points? Is the sale still going?[/QUOTE]

No. Sometimes Buy.com sales the 4000 point cards on their ebay store for either $34.99 or $39.99. Usually they only sale about 2500 or so, and sale out within an hour.

There was a thread for it on Thursday or Friday I believe, but like I said they go extremely quickly so you kind of have to luck out to catch the sale.

Thanks.

I'm still really annoyed that Amazon pulled their 3 months of Gold deal during the Black Friday sales. I was counting on that to let me play the 360 version of ACR online for cheap.

[quote name='tylerh1701']No. Sometimes Buy.com sales the 4000 point cards on their ebay store for either $34.99 or $39.99. Usually they only sale about 2500 or so, and sale out within an hour.

There was a thread for it on Thursday or Friday I believe, but like I said they go extremely quickly so you kind of have to luck out to catch the sale.[/QUOTE]

I will have to be on the lookout for another sale.

buy.com is still selling some 4000 points cards for $39.99... with $10 shipping. How shady is that?!?!? 10 bucks to ship a piece of cardboard? I'm in the wrong business.

[quote name='SlaughterX']I guess this has expired? ^[/QUOTE]

Probably. Since I already had gold, I couldn't get in to view the whole offer. I just got a message that I didn't qualify.

bread's done
Back