CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wish that CAG had a way to ensure that only members could snag the codes. (kinda like the NeoGAF modbot)
I liked when people did riddles or clues that related to other CAGs in this thread. It could still go to a lurker but at least it's a lurker that's been around for a while.

Happy Holidays Guys Pt 2. 

Shattered Heaven:

Riddle Me This:

A game series that has been well-renowned since the early days of Playstation, the first game has boxed and sold over 6 million copies. The answer lies in the abbreviations of it's name.

**Z70-DA44Y-C05VR

Puzzler World:

Riddle Me This;

Show me? Show me your what? (First or last letter of the Word)

M2QIX-DR*2G-I758L

Greatest Game in the History of All Games: Too great for me to even give it a riddle.

But Riddle Me This Anyway; 

What word comes before the Kitty? Take the first letter, and use it to unlock the world. 

M*BX*-PER4F-GBQ58

Hopefully this will give everyone a fair chance. Especially for that last one. 

I can't login on my phone, ipad, or a PC (app or browser). I want Shelter... and I definitely want Papers, Please! if it gets voted.

This is extremely frustrating.  Give away a free game and piss off your already existing fans... but I guess I own all the games already, so they got my money...?

:wall:

Happy Holidays Guys Pt 2.

Shattered Heaven:

Riddle Me This:

A game series that has been well-renowned since the early days of Playstation, the first game has boxed and sold over 6 million copies. The answer lies in the abbreviations of it's name.

**Z70-DA44Y-C05VR

Puzzler World:

Riddle Me This;

Show me? Show me your what? (First or last letter of the Word)

M2QIX-DR*2G-I758L

Greatest Game in the History of All Games: Too great for me to even give it a riddle.

But Riddle Me This Anyway;

What word comes before the Kitty? Take the first letter, and use it to unlock the world.

M*BX*-PER4F-GBQ58

Hopefully this will give everyone a fair chance. Especially for that last one.
Somebody got the first one.. It was "MG" for Metal Gear Solid.

EDIT: And the second one was "T".

Someone got the 3rd as well. What was the 3rd game, btw?
Hacker Evolution Duality, I didn't take it.

I can't login on my phone, ipad, or a PC (app or browser). I want Shelter... and I definitely want Papers, Please! if it gets voted.

This is extremely frustrating. Give away a free game and piss off your already existing fans... but I guess I own all the games already, so they got my money...?

:wall:
Yeah it's pretty frustrating. I have a feeling these current flash deals will be repeated as dailies, and maybe the community choice too.

For Posterity: Community Vote Results

WTH?  My choice won?

Capture3.png

At this point, the votes or price glitch don't matter anymore. Nobody can buy a single thing from the store, there goes the chance of seeing my fellas CAG getting KOF, I want to play King of CAG with them!  :boxing:

Just an fyi, I don't know why I got this, but Screen 7 sent me an e-mail with a free Cat Lady key. So check your e-mail...

Subject: "A Christmas gift from Screen 7"

Merry Christmas guys.

Damnation

EFIV3-Q7ZYX-E993Z

Jericho

EC72L-HV3MN-FET54

Lucius
B7QQT-WQE2J-L7TDG

Hard Reset Extended Edition

9MATX-LJ0PJ-GXEQ3

Huntsman: The Orphanage 

3IFYX-N8DBF-LLMJZ

Hacker Evolution Duality

GI93V-Y3GX5-AD46E

Overlord and Overlord Raising Hell

CJPJN-TPC9L-ID5CP

Overlord 2

CMJMB-JT28X-IR857

You jerks could at least wait until I gave away all my copies of Hacker Evolution Duality before you start dropping your Hacker Evolution Duality keys.

fuck it, i'm keeping them now.

Unrelated:  GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

I have 4 King Arthur's Gold steam keys for the next 4 people that can prove that they didn't vote for it. Quote this post with the screenshot ;). Try not to leave any "how to take a screenshot" tabs open in your browser.

EDIT: All gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back