Who's the cheapest CAG member?

[quote name='joevan']U2K - why do you waste everyones time by posting dumb ass topics like this?
I don't even disagree with what you have to say, I just think you're just a total waste of space b/c you have NO fucking CLUE that no one on this site gives a shit about what you have to say and yet yuo continue to post anyway. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I sent a pm to the person who closed that thread that you made, and i went into detail on what i am about, maybe you should ask that person.

But to make it short, it seems like you just dont care about what i have to say from time to time. This can go for the games that i buy or my faith or what i believe in, from abortion to suicide, but those are my views, just like you have your views.

So please just relax and enjoy the finer things in life, and i aint talking about material.......

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
My wife's wedding dress on cost 14 dollars
The ring only cost 60 dollars [/QUOTE]

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']And just to let yall know, my wife thinks just like me. We both agree on the 60 dollar dress, we dont need nothing fancy or going all out type of stuff.[/quote]

Get your lies straight. Now shouldn't you be off implementing your plan to "change the world" instead of posting pure shit on message boards?

And btw can someone PLEASE CLOSED This thread or just deleted. It got derail, but it wasnt suppose to play out like that.

Thanks.

I mean 14 dollar dress, little mistake when typing.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I sent a pm to the person who closed that thread that you made, and i went into detail on what i am about, maybe you should ask that person.
.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: but you're proud of how many times you'd been banned, I thought I'd help you out.
What exactly are you about? Stirring up shit and wasting air? :roll:
Dude, you said you were Tupac :booty:

I never said i was pac, and yes i do brag about getting banned, so what. I make it no secret that controversy follows me. And i dont stir anything up, i think tao feng is one of the greatest fighting games ever, and when i say that, people think i'm lying or i am a joke character.

Thats the problem here, people just dont take me serious because of what i say from time to time, but i aint lying about nothing. I like tao feng, i'm closed minded, i think sucicide is for the weak, i dont celebrate holidyas, and so on.

People have different views, if you havent notice.

And for the last and final time, i never said i was tupac amaru shakur.

I said years ago, people thought i was tupac, because of the way i was acting. People thought i was suge knight, because for some strange reason, i came on the forum one day and said something, and for some reason suge knight got on tv the next day, and said the same exact thing i said.

Strange right hahah, i dont know, i only met suge once, but again i dont know. I'm just a normal internet user posting on the internet right?

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I never said i was pac, and yes i do brag about getting banned, so what. I make it no secret that controversy follows me. And i dont stir anything up, i think tao feng is one of the greatest fighting games ever, and when i say that, people think i'm lying or i am a joke character.

Thats the problem here, people just dont take me serious because of what i say from time to time, but i aint lying about nothing. I like tao feng, i'm closed minded, i think sucicide is for the weak, i dont celebrate holidyas, and so on.

People have different views, if you havent notice.[/QUOTE]

here is where you're wrong - I've disagreed with several CAGs (I'd say Quackzilla, alonzomourning and mr.ryles would be the last three off the top of my head) but I still can respect their position/views and in all honesty, I do agree with some of the things you say but unfortunately you also just post the most absurdly ignorant trash and I wish I could ignore your threads from coming up :roll:
You're not controversial, you're just stupid.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']And for the last and final time, i never said i was tupac amaru shakur.

I said years ago, people thought i was tupac, because of the way i was acting. People thought i was suge knight, because for some strange reason, i came on the forum one day and said something, and for some reason suge knight got on tv the next day, and said the same exact thing i said.

Strange right hahah, i dont know, i only met suge once, but again i dont know. I'm just a normal internet user posting on the internet right?[/QUOTE]

and you went and proved me correct. :applause:

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
I dont tip
)[/QUOTE]

Dude thats just wrong my mom is a waitress and she only makes $2.38 an hour (as do most wait staff make) without tips

we should have a vote to ban u2k. he wont have a problem with it because he already knows everyone hates him. and once hes been banned from here he can brag about that too!

[quote name='2poor']we should have a vote to ban u2k. he wont have a problem with it because he already knows everyone hates him. and once hes been banned from here he can brag about that too![/QUOTE]
QFT.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']And btw can someone PLEASE CLOSED This thread or just deleted. It got derail, but it wasnt suppose to play out like that.

Thanks.

I mean 14 dollar dress, little mistake when typing.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:His lies fell apart and he can't stand the heat. Typical.

[quote name='Tiphireth']:rofl:His lies fell apart and he can't stand the heat. Typical.[/QUOTE]

Famous people don't lie. :roll:

[quote name='2poor']we should have a vote to ban u2k. he wont have a problem with it because he already knows everyone hates him. and once hes been banned from here he can brag about that too![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Let's throw in bostonfrontier while we're at it.

haha, I tried - it got locked - shoudl still be floating in the Vs. Forum ;)

bread's done
Back