1 month xbox live card $2.48 at toyrus!

Only lets you add 2 to your card. Then there's $5 shipping on top PLUS tax.

So you're looking at around $11 for 2 months of service, delivered.

Good stuff, thanks! Too bad they only allow you to buy two of them, otherwise, it would be a real steal!

Dead =\

prod_unavailonline.gif

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']The GoGamer deal is better than this. 3 Month Live, 100 M$ Points, Arcade Game(s), and a headset for about $18 shipped.[/quote]

Do you have a link to this?

I went in to Toys R Us today and they didn't even have 1 Month XBL cards.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']The GoGamer deal is better than this. 3 Month Live, 100 M$ Points, Arcade Game(s), and a headset for about $18 shipped.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads-up! Been looking to snag one of these over the weekend, and you just saved me about $14. :applause:

Lion Rocker: http://www.gogamer.com/Microsoft-XBox-360-Live-3-month-Premium-Gold-Pack-Front-Page_stcVVproductId30851459VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

Anyway, onto this 'deal'... unless someone can ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY confirm this, don't get excited about running to your local TRU. I dropped in earlier today, and I confirm that the 1-month cards were $7.99, like normal. I reiterate, this is likely NOT B&M, so don't get excited.

TRU.com and B&M clearances only occasionally match up, and rarely for accessories. The entire point of TRU.com clearing these Live subs out is because MS has released new versions. If you notice, these were marked down from $9.99, not the now-regular $7.99, so this is an older product. Honestly, the best you can hope for is to pricematch it somewhere else, like CC.

Sorry, but we just went through this when they cleared out these, the 3-month, and the Live Vision bundle about a week ago.

That looks like a great deal...I may have to snag that one. What's shipping like at gogamer? Any good deals? Also, do you guys use gogamer that much? I've never ordered from there. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='eliter1']has anyone confirmed if it is available in store?:roll:[/quote]
Let me try this again.

No.

N.O.

TRU and TRU.com are seperate entities, and their accessory clearances RARELY match up. They've been clearing out old Live stock online, but this HAS NOT happened in-store. As I pointed out like two posts ago, notice that these were listed with a STARTING price of $9.99, which designates them as the old 1-month cards, as the new 1-month cards are normally $7.99.

TRU.com seems to differentiate, and has thus clearanced the old ones.

TRU B&M seems to lump them altogether, so the price will likely never drop, even if they do have older stock.

Good? We all got this now?

I really do apologize for the sarcastic undertone, but I'm really get sick of explaining this. Why people keep posting that these TRU Live deals are available in-store is beyond me.

OP -

Look, man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you bought them in-store, give us a shot of the receipt. You are the ONLY person to confirm it's available in-store, so a little proof would be nice.

And, even then, I would run under the assumption that this is extremely YMMV in-store since, again, you're the only person in ANY of the three TRU.com Live clearance threads to have gotten them in-store WITHOUT price-matching.

I'm pretty sure that's just about the same as buying a 12+1 year card. It's really under 5 dollars per month if you look at it, already.

Still it's tempting for those who don't like to shell it all out at once. Thanks OP.

[quote name='007']OP -

Look, man, I'm not trying to be a dick, but if you bought them in-store, give us a shot of the receipt. You are the ONLY person to confirm it's available in-store, so a little proof would be nice.

And, even then, I would run under the assumption that this is extremely YMMV in-store since, again, you're the only person in ANY of the three TRU.com Live clearance threads to have gotten them in-store WITHOUT price-matching.[/quote] ohh you men get these @ tru i think i misunderstood that .[quote name='uglyteradon']I'm pretty sure that's just about the same as buying a 12+1 year card. It's really under 5 dollars per month if you look at it, already.

Still it's tempting for those who don't like to shell it all out at once. Thanks OP.[/quote] at the tru price it comes out to $29.76+tax for a year if you know somewhere that has the 12+1 for that price without using google checkout that would be a better deal and i would love the info.but the better deal was price matching the live vision bundle last week for $40 .

[quote name='arthurtracy']I don't see anywhere what the arcade game is... does anyone know?[/quote]

If it's the older version, I believe it's Joust.

[quote name='007']OP -

And, even then, I would run under the assumption that this is extremely YMMV in-store since, again, you're the only person in ANY of the three TRU.com Live clearance threads to have gotten them in-store WITHOUT price-matching.[/quote]

This guy is TOO RIGHT - I was just in TRU for the second time, and for the second time, their 3-mo. Live Bundle rang up as $30 and not the $10 advertised online.

TRU.com does have different prices, so don't bother with this in-store. Unless you get lucky and find a really cool manager or something...

best buy PM me but the 3 month kit had 400 M$ point not 100 and no $10 off coupon, so 3 month card,head set,400 m$ point for 9.98. also got a few 1 month cards for 2.48

I have heard alot of success stories about people PMing the online TRU price at circuit city, my question is if i successfully Price matched at circuit city and bought a couple 1 month cards, could i take the receipt to best buy price match it and use the 10$ of 75$ purchase coupon along with the price match.

bread's done
Back