10% off $50 purchases at EBgames.com

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I don't know why this hasn't been posted yet(maybe it has), but EB has 10% off all orders over $50 here
Cheap ass link

If the link doesn't work, just type in MSN10 in the coupon box. It works on games $49.99(total doesn't have to actually be $50). Excludes Steel Battalion, and Video/Sound Cards not included.

[quote name='CheapyD']Nice find!
Works on pre-orders too.[/quote]

I take it this works for NEW items, yes? If so then it's pretty dang useful.

Not bad at all other than the fact that Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is only $39.99!!! This would actually save me more money than my instore discount because of the free shipping. Do you know if it excludes the action figures also?

hmm, added $100 worth of stuff but all I get is an error msg: "Sorry, but the 'MSN10' promotion has not been approved by manager" An idea why i'm having this problem?

[quote name='dlee']hmm, added $100 worth of stuff but all I get is an error msg: "Sorry, but the 'MSN10' promotion has not been approved by manager" An idea why i'm having this problem?[/quote]

The same thing is happening to me, but it seemed to be working last night when I loaded my cart up. I didn't follow through with the purchase last night, though. I hope they didn't just end this promotion before I got a chance to use it :(

bread's done
Back