10% off all xbox 360 games and accessories at Gamecrazy (YMMV)

klyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
EDITED (Thanks Space_Butler)

Must have a reciept from the place you purchased it. UPC/Proof of Purchase will NOT be accepted

The reciept will be written on with the gamecrazy store number and date, so this is a one time deal only.

It is good on ONE item. Anything 360 related is eligible though.

[quote name='gizmogc']Any more info? I bought a 360 from them.[/QUOTE]

Thats it. The one by my house had a sign at the counter. All it said was "Proof of Purchase". So that either means that thing on the box or your reciept. Doesnt matter if you bought from them.

[quote name='gizmogc']...I doubt they would give 10% off if you bought an 360 at Best Buy. MAYBE from them, but not just anywhere.[/QUOTE]
It doest matter. It was Vague about it too, so that means if you show up with the "Proof of Purchase" cut out, then they have to give it to you. If its written in the policy, then fine, but if its not written, then it has no merit.

As a now former GameCrazy employee, I can verify this to a degree. Here are the limits

Must have a reciept from the place you purchased it. Yes, that includes anywhere NOT GameCrazy. I must stress though, UPC/Proof of Purchase will NOT be accepted.

The reciept will be written on with the gamecrazy store number and date, so this is a one time deal only.

It is good on ONE item. Anything 360 related is eligible though.

bread's done
Back