$10 Off GameStop Online Purchase Code for Entering UFC Undisputed 2010 Sweepstakes

Lord Humongous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I entered the UFC Undisputed 2010 Sweepstakes yesterday and today received an email with a one-time-use $10 off any GS online order code.

https://www.gamestopufc2010.com/

The disclaimer states it can't be combined with any other offers...but I know this is sometimes not the case with GS.com. Haven't tried any combos myself...

Disclaimer:
*Enter coupon code where prompted and click activate. Coupon valid for one time use only. Offer valid online only. Offer excludes consoles, hardware, pre-release limited/collector's editions and gift cards. May not be combined with other offers. Coupon expires on 10/1/2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I've tried using the code and it would only take the price of shipping off.[/QUOTE]
Well, I guess there's never been a better time to upgrade, then, huh? :p

I just entered the sweepstakes myself, so hopefully I'll get a code soon to experiment with. Thanks, OP! :D

This sweepstakes is brand new and hasn't even made it to GameStop's official SWEEPSTAKES page. Give it some time and check back. Actually, I heard about this yesterday in the contests thread where a CAGer said he was designing/developing the contest page. I may try to track him down- he might have some answers...

We know how buggy their coupon codes are at first - like Lord H said, give it some time and check back. It will probably work like it's supposed to by tomorrow

Has anyone with a coupon code tried to use it on something that normally charges extra shipping (like Halo Reach Legendary Edition) to see if it works on those?

[quote name='ackbar7']Is this the essay contest, or the other one? Entered both just in case, though I did not write much of an essay.[/QUOTE]

I only entered the non-essay contest and I got the code, so I would assume it's for the non-essay one.

Hope i get a 10 buck off coupon.. would order DAWN OF HEROES FOR 19.99.....i knew i should of got it off amazon last summer when they had it listed at 20

its 30 now :(

The coupon code will be sent to your e-mail. I just got mines yesterday, although I haven't tried using it yet.

[quote name='slidecage']i wonder if its only to be used on the UFC game ?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just checked that too. Apparently the coupon the good folks at Gamestop sent out just doesn't work (yet). That's pretty solid.

[quote name='jumpercable']watch, the one contest I enter and don't want to win, I'm gonna win[/QUOTE]

haha i have similar luck, jumper

I got this e-mail yesterday too. I activated it on an order and it took the $10 off, but you cannot use it with another coupon code.

Do you have to sign up for their newsletter to get the code? I already get that damned thing sent to me twice every day and don't really need a third.

I got a code from Gamestop without asking for one. I dont plan on using it so first person to PM me with a kind of bread gets the code (assuming they actually work).

Edit: Gone, didnt realize so many people wanted it and how popular wonderbread was.

[quote name='OddLogik']I got a code from Gamestop without asking for one. I dont plan on using it so first person to PM me with a kind of bread gets the code (assuming they actually work).[/QUOTE]

Done :)

For some reason it still isn't taking 10 off only reducing the shipping costs. For instance the cheap 2.99 shipping, it only takes off 2.99.

I got this the other day. I was able to stack with with CAG 16 and edge, but nothing else. It only took off the shipping as of yesterday I havent tried it yet today. Took the shipping off Red Dead Redemption, but not off Halo: Reach Legendary. :( I would have gotten the legendary edition if it had worked on that.

Still waiting on email here...

Are the codes only working for shipping ? Is the 10$ coupon the only code you are trying to apply?

Still waiting on an e-mail here. Then again, I do occasionally get the weekly ad + coupon on Saturdays. Maybe gamestop.com just has something against Gmail.

Just checked again and its still only taking off the shipping.

For those who didnt get it... maybe its a minor prize? It wouldnt make sense for them to give away $10 off coupons to every person who entered...

I'm probably not going to use my code unless they change it to work like its supposed to. I'll try again in a few days.

I got this a week ago.. and funny thing is, it took off $10 on every item in my cart. Maybe the codes aren't working properly because they tried to fix that error and it messed with their system or something.

[quote name='cupcakex1']I got this a week ago.. and funny thing is, it took off $10 on every item in my cart. Maybe the codes aren't working properly because they tried to fix that error and it messed with their system or something.[/QUOTE]

Shoulda made an order with that glitch.. Lol

bread's done
Back