12 mo XBL membership renewal via XBL Dashboard - $39.99

yotis

CAG Veteran
on the xbox 360 dashboard under the spotlight section. gold membership 39.99.. sorry for the picture quality I took it from my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PapaSmerf']"Upgrade/Manage Account" shows a page allowing me to sign up for more Gold or Family Gold or redeem code.

Before my reduced year kicked in (12/1/10) there was a check box to turn of auto renew. No such box anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just clicked through there and after a few pages of spam I was eventually prompted with the option to turn off auto renew. I believe once you've already turned off auto renew you no longer see the see the same series of screens that allows you to toggle your auto renew status.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']EDIT: A caveat.....It was warned in the last thread on this topic to not turn off auto renew until your reduced year kicked in or it would not activate.[/QUOTE]
I've made that very mistake in the past. I'm glad you brought that up for others.

[quote name='Firvagor']This!! Don't turn off auto-renew until your new membership has come into effect.
You won't get charged until then, either, so if you accidentally turn it off and lose the deal you're not paying for nothing.[/QUOTE]
Now I recall CS cannot give you the deal back if it is gone from your dashboard.

my dashboard says 39.99 with a free gift, anyone know what the free gift is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas everyone, my dashboard said $39.99 with a free gift and I renewed.........where's the free gift??? And yes XF Gator I am/was desperate, times are tough and I don't agree with paying $59.99

Any promotional points or "free gift" are emailed to you after 2 months or so.

In the case of a October's 1600 point incentive for auto-renewal 2 years at $85, the 1600 points were just automatically emailed the first week of December. I actually gave up renewal at $1 for the first month to get that. The dashboard occasionally has some sweet deals.

bread's done
Back