$13.00 and $16.00 TV Boxsets at Wal-Mart (YMMV)

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
saw at my local Wal-Mart yesterday (Bay City, MI) like 12 or more tv boxsets for $13.00. Not a sale price either. They were on this like 4 wall display with the $7.50 and $13.00 movie dvds.

Rosanne season sets
Threes Company season sets
Gilligans Island season sets
Reno 911 ( I believe the first 2 seasons)

They also had there majority of Adult Swim sets for $16.00:

Aqua Teen Seasons 1 and 2
Robot Chicken Seasons 1 and 2
metapocalypse Season 1

if anyone else has noticed this and knows of any more sets feel free to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of that is that great of a deal. You can get most of the seasons in a BOGO sale for $9-$10 a season.

[quote name='bigdaddy']None of that is that great of a deal. You can get most of the seasons in a BOGO sale for $9-$10 a season.[/QUOTE]

On the older sets yes. Reno 911 not so much.

i dont think its ymmv because i've seen this at 3 different walmarts. i think they had in living color and chapelles show also.

[quote name='Irukandji']i dont think its ymmv because i've seen this at 3 different walmarts. i think they had in living color and chapelles show also.[/QUOTE]

guess we will wait to see if others confirm this at there walmarts.

=\ The shows suck anyways. Does anyone really watch Reno 911? Because if you do, you should really introduce yourself to some real television.

[quote name='Placebo']=\ The shows suck anyways. Does anyone really watch Reno 911? Because if you do, you should really introduce yourself to some real television.[/QUOTE]

Reno 911 is probally my 2nd favorite tv show currently on Comedy Central. First of course being South Park. If you dont like it, oh well. I'm sure others besides myself like the show as well.

My local Walmart has had these sets at $13.00 for a couple months now. Gilligan's Island was Season 2, besides the ones listed above I've also seen Jerimah Season 1, Wonder Woman (don't know what season), and Fall Guy (don't know what season). I have to run to Walmart tomorrow, I'll get a full list.

Noticed today like the majority of there Adult Swim sets were $16 as well:

Robot Chicken Season 1
Robot Chicken Season 2
Metapocalypse Season 1
Aqua Teen Season 1
Aqua Teen Season 2

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Noticed today like the majority of there Adult Swim sets were $16 as well:

Robot Chicken Season 1
Robot Chicken Season 2
[/QUOTE]

Those were NOT on sale at mine, I checked, they were $19.

They had Gilligan's Island season 2 or 3, Third Rock From The Sun season 2, and Wonder Woman! season 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Noticed today like the majority of there Adult Swim sets were $16 as well:

Robot Chicken Season 1
Robot Chicken Season 2
Metapocalypse Season 1
Aqua Teen Season 1
Aqua Teen Season 2[/quote]
shit, i should check if mine still has 'em

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Reno 911 is probally my 2nd favorite tv show currently on Comedy Central. [/QUOTE]

That is saying a lot because CC has such amazing programs!

[quote name='bigdaddy']That is saying a lot because CC has such amazing programs![/quote]

Seriously, Stop Trolling.

Anyways, I picked up the ATHF set. Not bad for 16 bucks. Plus I think this is Nationwide as they have MOST of them set up in End Caps

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Seriously, Stop Trolling.

Anyways, I picked up the ATHF set. Not bad for 16 bucks. Plus I think this is Nationwide as they have MOST of them set up in End Caps[/QUOTE]

cool. glad to hear someone is taking part in this deal.

I scored In Living Color: Season 1 for $13.
They also had The Fall Guy: Season 1, Volume 2 for $13. If they had Volume 1 I would've picked up both.

Didn't see Robot Chicken or probably would have picked them up. Oh well, I'll probably be at another Wal-mart in the near future and will
check theirs.

wow i wish any of my walmarts had metalocalypse. the only animated shows i ever see are futurama and pokemon. ps futurama seasons are all 19.99.

[quote name='DualDisorder']I scored In Living Color: Season 1 for $13.
They also had The Fall Guy: Season 1, Volume 2 for $13. If they had Volume 1 I would've picked up both.

Didn't see Robot Chicken or probably would have picked them up. Oh well, I'll probably be at another Wal-mart in the near future and will
check theirs.[/QUOTE]

cool. If I dint own all the sets of In Living Color, I'd definitely pick them up for $13. :)

bread's done
Back