13 months xbl for around $25

This is a pretty incredible scheme, thanks OP. I got the 13-month Live card for my impending 360 for ~$27, and I might try another coupon later to pick up a charger and/or a messenger kit or something. Plus, easy eBay feedback!

I got free shipping on THREE orders.
They were all under different names and addresses, and emails, so yeah...

No questions asked; free shipping.

I just said I never would have ordered if I knew the free shipping was over.

So easy.

Like the other guy said, if your order has been processed, I doubt they;'d cancel it if they think you're being sneaky.

But the live chat lines are like, 100 people waiting in line.
Im sure they're a BIT suspicious, so personally, even if you havent done it yey, I'd stop.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']The real downer of this is that even the stuff that's in stock shows a far off ship date. The ship date for my 12 month sub is 1/21. I wanted to get Mass Effect so I popped for another discount code and the ship date is 2/18. Chances are I could catch a sale on this by then.[/quote]

I had a far-off ship date as-well for the order I put in yesterday, which was 1/17, but my package already was at my door this morning, so it wasn't even a full day before I got it (I only got 1 of 2 products, but still, they seem to be shipping these out right away - and in less then a day at that / my first order also arrived in less then 24 hours).

[quote name='Moxio']I can't imagine them not being suspicious of the coupon.[/quote]

Thats why I'm waiting a week or 2 before I buy more.

But, I don't think we're in trouble.
They cant cancel all of our orders.
I just hope they cant search their records based on credit card number, because then they can track how many orders we placed on different accounts, with different names, and different coupons =/

How do you know if they refund you on shipping?

My debit account looks the same.

Also, on my 3rd shipping return, the guy told me I'd have to call once I got my orders in mail to get the $5 back.
So, I'll do that.
But the 1st 2 guys just said they'd waive the fee, they didn't mention calling.

The last guy said the bank already authorized everything, and it'd be shipped in 2 days,thats why he cant refund it yet.
weird, cuz its Oblivion, and out of stock =/

[quote name='52club']Picked up a 4000 pt card and 12+1 month xbl subscription.[/quote]

Hey, how did you pick up a 4000 pt card even though they're out of stock? Did you add it to your cart anyway?

[quote name='doubledown']Anyone order Temporary OOS items?
[/quote]
No, but I would also like to know if anyone else has. I would like to pick up the Scene It bundle for $35, but it is OOS.

Also, I added a Wii points card only....and it took the full amount off in my cart. Thus, it was FREE. Not sure if something like that would get cancelled though...odd.

This is awesome, I just got the $25 coupon on ebay for $1.97 and my 12 + 1 card on dell ended up costing $26.53 w/ tax and shipping. Total $28.50
It definitely beats the best deal you can find in any store of usually $49 but sometimes you can find them on sale for $44.

Now the question is how greedy am I going to be. Who has a good recommendation for a sub $40 game.

[quote name='HighlightShow']No, but I would also like to know if anyone else has. I would like to pick up the Scene It bundle for $35, but it is OOS.[/quote]

It's been mentioned several times that we've bought OOS items.
You pay discounted price, they send when available.

This sounds tempting since it's a pretty good deal, but... Eh. Don't really have any use for Live Gold at the moment anyway, and ordering a game or two would be ok, but this whole "Buying coupons off of Ebay in the hopes they won't get shitcanned later" thing makes me too uneasy to go for it. I'll just wait for Mass Effect and/or Halo 3 to show up $30ish somewhere else eventually.

I still like my deal, I picked up an original xbox live kit (with headset and mech assault) on clearance at K-Mart a month ago for just over six bucks...Now that's a nice cheap year of xbox live...

I ordered the 12+1 Xbox live for $26.xx and a wireless controller for $32.xx. Do you think I would be pushing my luck if I use my same PayPal account to order a 4000 point live card even though it's OOS? I've only bought two things so far. I'm on the fence...

There's an "Xbox Controller for PC" there for $32.29. It works great with the 360...about the best deal I've ever seen on a controller!

I am thinking about Fight Night Rd 3 for $30 before the coupon for my second try, sort of been wanting this game for close to 2 years now.
Should make it less than $10 with the shipping.

Hey guys, if you put in an item that's under $25, it still activates the code and takes off all of the costs!

Just pay shipping! Xbox live points card for only about $5

I ended up going back and picking up the 4000 points too. Man, I hope this actually goes through as it seems too good to be true. I've been watching eBay and I estimate that over 800 codes have been bought tonight which makes me wonder if they'll honor every order placed.

This is an amazing deal. I don't even have an Xbox 360 yet, and I still bought a 12+1 Live membership card. $2 for the code and $26.23 for the order. I'm trying to get free shipping to knock off $5 too.

well I bet someone gets fired for this mistake.... thats probably the only bad thing about doing this guys.....

On eBay, some sellers sold literally hundreds of codes. So, of course, the million dollar question would be how they acquired them.

Unless all these orders end up getting canceled, this has got to be one of the most legendary deals. Wii/Xbox points are tempting, but I've got to restrain myself.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']This is an amazing deal. I don't even have an Xbox 360 yet, and I still bought a 12+1 Live membership card.[/quote]

Same... Planning on picking up a 360 sometime this month, yet I already have over $100 of accessories. I mean, what would normally be $100 of accessories, of course.

[quote name='vgmben']well I bet someone gets fired for this mistake.... thats probably the only bad thing about doing this guys.....[/quote] The thing is, it isn't really a mistake. They are the ones that gave out the coupons. You can't really fire anyone for giving out coupons.

whoever "THEY" is they are gonna get it
some how I doubt they cancel the orders because their would be a lot of lawsuits. Another thing is how would you figure out the good from the bad people.

If you have botten a computer in the past 3 months then you can get an ulimited amount of these codes. You just enter in the item number at the code giving site of your previous purchase, but make up a new email adress every time, that's how these sellers get hundreds of codes.

[quote name='refusedchaos']if sum1 gots a code they can sell PM me....im too impatient for ebay[/quote]

If you already have an eBay account, the transaction is almost instantaneous. The last two codes I got were in my email minutes after sending payment.

[quote name='Direct Headshot']why are you getting so pissed off about this if you would actually read what i posted and went to the link i posted and READ what it says you would already have been done with this and just be waiting for your xbl card to come.

seriously seen im just trying to help you guys out....[/quote]

screw that guy bro...I thank you for your OP. I got my coupon on eBay for $2.49. Add that to the price of my car and I paid $29.40 total for 13 months of XBL. My sub is up for renewal in about 3 weeks to which is when the card should arrive. Thanks again. :applause:

Yeah, I'm so tempted to go all out and buy a bunch of crap, like Wii Points or Xbox Arcade Points, but I don't want to abuse the system too much... If we keep doing this, all of our orders might be cancelled, I think...

Got 4000 points for $31.78
Chat pad for [FONT=&quot]$10.58
13 month live card for [/FONT]
$26.48

Thats not a bad nights work right there. Paid $6 for coupons on Ebay.

[quote name='nate88']Hey guys, if you put in an item that's under $25, it still activates the code and takes off all of the costs!

Just pay shipping! Xbox live points card for only about $5[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that violates the coupon stipulations, so I think you might run a greater chance of the order getting cancelled. I was tempted to do it though.

Ugh, I tried to enter a chat and was #99 in the queue. I left the window open for 3 hours and it got down to #13, and then said "the session has ended".

yeahi probly wouldnt spill the secret either...

picked up a 13 month card earlier today for about $31 using this method.
it worked out nicely, but i tried to use the coupon twice and it wouldnt work again :D oh well

26.91 - 13 Month card Price
3.00 - Coupon Price
1.00 - Paypal fee (when did they start doing this? Still worth it though)

Total Price - $31.91

the only thing that really cought me by surprise was the extra $1 tacked on by paypal. no biggie i guess though

I think its over now the last code I tried was denied.

Nevermind I asked the guy I bought my code from and he sent me a new code, it worked fight night is mine now. $10.58 w/ ship + tax awesome thanx OP for this killer deal, and for all of those who are saying its a waste of time if it gets kicked out at worst I am out about $4 if they cancel my two orders, but I am done.

[quote name='nate88']Hey guys, if you put in an item that's under $25, it still activates the code and takes off all of the costs!

Just pay shipping! Xbox live points card for only about $5[/quote]
I tried this (Wii points card) and everything went through (confirmation page saying I just owed tax/shipping)... THEN they tried charging me the full amount. Luckily I didn't have enough money on my debit card and it was declined.

bread's done
Back