1GB MicroSD - $10 shipped

You can get a 1GB microSD for $5 shipped. You can even get a $5 profit if you use google checkout (only new users). Link to deal can be found on my site.

need another micro for my phone since I misplaced mine. man prices have really dropped on this, I remember buying a 128 mb for 14 bucks not to long ago.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']how long did it take for the free shipping for you kids?[/quote]

I'm in the LA area and it was really fast. I ordered on Wednesday and got it today.

[quote name='lanleague']Anyone have an extra they'd be willing to part with?[/QUOTE]
Just buy one from an online store. Its a measly $10-15

[quote name='iazybandit']Just buy one from an online store. Its a measly $10-15[/quote]

Do they take PayPal without the need for Credit Card info?

Got mine today, it took 5 days to get to me which I think is fantastic considering it's free shipping.

Now hopefully my flash cart comes soon enough.

[quote name='lanleague']Do they take PayPal without the need for Credit Card info?[/quote]

they didnt ask for any credit card info for me, i paid paypal.

it took a few days to ship, but i got it the day after they emailed me about it shipping.

thanks again for the deal op, i have 13 hours of music on my phone and still have room for over 600 pictures or about 45 minutes of video. sweet!

Reality's Fringe;2691027 said:
HEre's a question: Is it possible to get my own MP# ringotne son my RAZR or do I have to buy them? I just got a new plan, and a RAZRv3 was the phone that came with it, so I'm not sure.

Do you have Verizon? If you do, email the soundfile to [email protected] you'll get a picture message on your phone, when you check it, you'll hear the sound play, then select 'set as ringtone' and its done.

If you dont have Verizon.. I cant help you. =(

[quote name='Puffa469']Do you have Verizon? If you do, email the soundfile to [email protected] you'll get a picture message on your phone, when you check it, you'll hear the sound play, then select 'set as ringtone' and its done.

If you dont have Verizon.. I cant help you. =([/QUOTE]

Doing it that way is terrible. So bad Quality for ringtones.

[quote name='Puffa469']Do you have Verizon? If you do, email the soundfile to [email protected] you'll get a picture message on your phone, when you check it, you'll hear the sound play, then select 'set as ringtone' and its done.

If you dont have Verizon.. I cant help you. =([/QUOTE]

That way doesn't even work with my phone, I have the VX9800. I ended up getting the USB cable off ebay for $5 shipped and have been using that and BitPM to put on ringtones, works good.

[quote name='lanleague']Are these the made in Japan C01G serial number cards?[/quote]
It's random... some people have reported getting ones manufactured in Japan, while others (including myself) have gotten the Taiwan ones.

I wanted one from Japan myself, but it'll do... despite it having some incompatibility issues with some games on the R4, and it apparently holds 20 MBs less.

[quote name='yukine']It's random... some people have reported getting ones manufactured in Japan, while others (including myself) have gotten the Taiwan ones.

I wanted one from Japan myself, but it'll do... despite it having some incompatibility issues with some games on the R4, and it apparently holds 20 MBs less.[/quote]
I really want one that is made in Japan; any way to guarantee this from any other site, say NewEgg?

[quote name='lanleague']I really want one that is made in Japan; any way to guarantee this from any other site, say NewEgg?[/quote]

Not that I know of...

[quote name='DT778']what's so special about the japanese one?[/quote]

Hold a bit more and won't have slowdown when used with the R4

I just got my card from Meritline and it was a Taiwanese version. I explicitly instructed them to send only a Japanese version and not the Taiwanese one. Customer service even told me that they'd seen and fulfilled my request when sending out my order! :bomb:

wow meritline was fast on shipping, i ordered a card like 2-3 days ago and just got it today.... oh and by the way i got a printed in USA sd card, but it doesnt make a diff to me where the card was made so yeah...

Yea, I dont know what the big deal with MIJ cards. They all do the same. I have US Modular 1GB, and no problems with it on the R4 or M3. Even with Castlevania: PoR, there is no freezing. How much of a difference in storage does the MIJ differ from the others? I can understand if its 5-10MB or something, then I can understand.

well these cards are fully compatible with the R4 and the only games not compatible that will cause freezing are castlevania... but luckily i have both castlevania games for ds so i dont have to worry about that...

I've ordered from them many times and 100% successful and satisfied. But what happened to the price of DVD-DL (Double Layer) DVD's? No more deals?

[quote name='iazybandit']Yea, I dont know what the big deal with MIJ cards. They all do the same. I have US Modular 1GB, and no problems with it on the R4 or M3. Even with Castlevania: PoR, there is no freezing. How much of a difference in storage does the MIJ differ from the others? I can understand if its 5-10MB or something, then I can understand.[/quote]

Try 30MB less on the MIT

[quote name='lanleague']Try 30MB less on the MIT[/QUOTE]
Damn, for real? Then I guess there is a reason to request the MIJ then. Thats equivalent to a full game, 6-10 MP3s.

[quote name='Malik112099']says $10.95 for me[/QUOTE]
When OP posted the deal, it was $9.95. Since then, that offer expired and price has been $10.95 for the past 1-2 weeks.

i received my order from meritline tuesday for my memory card and blank dvds. Friday they sent me a duplicate order. I payed by paypal and show 1 payment sent.

I was looking for a cheap SD card for a friend, and noticed this microSD with adaptor is at 9.99. For the same capacity, it's actually cheaper than a regular SD.

Do they keep the tracking order page updated? Tracking number line is blank, and I haven't gotten an e-mail stating it has shipped yet (placed on the 13th). Short about of time I know, so maybe I should just be patient. Just have had bad luck with shippers lately.

bread's done
Back