200+ Blu-rays (2D, 3D, Criterion) avaialble FOR SALE (NO TRADES)

Well, I have both of those games already but to be honest that's pretty one-sided offer anyway...

[quote name='Lethal Lottery']I would trade you both Lego Star Wars 2 and Condemned 2 for Mirrors Edge.[/QUOTE]

cml for Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel
I also have credit to buy stuff on amazon as well as paypal or gs credit.

Nothing really caught my eye, sorry.

[quote name='rmb']cml for Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel
I also have credit to buy stuff on amazon as well as paypal or gs credit.[/QUOTE]

Mirror's Edge is pending out.

Saw:

Midnight Club LA
Farcry 2

[quote name='Fatso2027']CML for SR2 and Mirror's Edge[/QUOTE]

Responded to all other inquiries.

If you are looking for a straight up trade for either, which looks to be the case, this would not be a fair trade at all.

Either of these older titles can be had for $16 to $21 new on sites like Amazon, much less used on AMZ mktplace and elsewhere. Equivalent new/used pricing on LB is much higher.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I might be interested in Lego Batman. I have Blacksite or FEAR Files, if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Foo']If you are looking for a straight up trade for either, which looks to be the case, this would not be a fair trade at all.

Either of these older titles can be had for $16 to $21 new on sites like Amazon, much less used on AMZ mktplace and elsewhere. Equivalent new/used pricing on LB is much higher.[/QUOTE]

I was just asking if you were interested. Lego Batman for 360 was $15, down as low as $8.xx at Target the last few weeks. That's why I offered the trade. In that case, it would be fair. I didn't want to pay for it at Target, but trading for it wouldn't be as bad for me.

I figured it was worth the offer. Thanks for your time, though.

I refuse to honor some huge YMMV price reference to justify trade value.

The fact that you passed on it at $8.xx implies that you may have never physically saw it at the price yourself. Instead you were probably just referencing some clearance pricing data here on this site that I doubt applied to any actual store inventory that remained available at that price for longer than a nanosecond.

Nano ---> 2nd Gen
Video --> 5th Gen

Saw, in order of interest:

Gears of War 2 (game/case/manual, great condition)
Fallout 3 (game/case/manual, good condition)
Left 4 Dead (game/case/manual, great condition)
Mass Effect (game/case/manual, good condition, manual has a page that fell out, but it's still there..)
Forza 2 (game/case/manual, great condition)
Assassin's Creed (game/case/manual, good condition)

Send me a pm with any offer.

[quote name='Mr. Foo']Nano ---> 2nd Gen
Video --> 5th Gen

Saw, in order of interest:

Gears of War 2 (game/case/manual, great condition)
Fallout 3 (game/case/manual, good condition)
Left 4 Dead (game/case/manual, great condition)
Mass Effect (game/case/manual, good condition, manual has a page that fell out, but it's still there..)
Forza 2 (game/case/manual, great condition)
Assassin's Creed (game/case/manual, good condition)

Send me a pm with any offer.[/quote]

I found another mp3 to trade for, so I think I have enough MP3's for now haha. Thanks anyway!

Not enough caught my eye to even out the trade. Thanks for the interest though.

[quote name='stewie75']CML for Dead Space[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back