$30 off your first purchase to open these credit cards!

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
buy.com and amazon.com have a $30 credit off your first purchase.

Preordered guitar hero 2 and bulletwitch for 360 with those 2 cards. Its a good deal.

It's a great deal.
And the amazon card is a good one to have anyways. I use it for everything on amazon, and I get triple reward points. (I also happen to use it for just about everything else) but it would be good for just amazon too. I have accumulated well over 300$ in amazon GC's from it

What is the fine print? In other words, how long do I need to hold this account open before cancelling the card w/o having to refund the $30?

What is the annual fee, also? Many of the cards that give you a gift card for $x also charge an annual fee of $x. So instead of giving you a "gift" they are really just refunding the annual fee to you. (And sometimes the annual fee is waived for the first year and you get the gift card, but on day 366 they charge you.)

[quote name='soonersfan60']What is the annual fee, also? Many of the cards that give you a gift card for $x also charge an annual fee of $x. So instead of giving you a "gift" they are really just refunding the annual fee to you. (And sometimes the annual fee is waived for the first year and you get the gift card, but on day 366 they charge you.)[/quote]

amazon's doesnt have an annual fee....i dont know about the buy.com card...my guess would be it doesnt either......i got the amazon card for the tony hawk DOTD and my wife got one for the saints row DOTD.....

[quote name='Thunderscope']OH YEAH, $30 off just have to pay 29.9% interest![/quote]

well......if you did like i did and buy the $29.99 amazon DOTD then the game was free...IF (which i wont) i ever use the card again and i pay it off at the end of the month there will be no interest charges...amazing how that works...nothing like having your finances in order my friend and not have to carry balances on credit cards

I got into the Sonystyle card back when it was at $150. Deal of the year for me. I will be cancelling it sometime next month...

bread's done
Back