360 anywhere?

Dragonlord88

CAG Veteran
I can't find a 360 anywhere, I thought stores would get more shipments by 2006. I live in a small Texas town, but I checked Dallas and I couldn't find any there either. Anybody know where I can get one?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem in Greensboro, NC. I'm so sick of calling and/or going to Target/Wal-Mart/Best Buy/Circuit City every day.

From what I've been told, the shipments come by UPS, and they never know when to expect them. Wal-mart said to call twice a week at around 4pm or 10pm. Circuit City said to try back at the beginning of February. EBGames told me the middle of February. Best Buy had some one day, but they were gone by noon.

I'm tempted to just give up. As long as I can get one before Oblivion comes out, I guess it doesn't really matter.

http://xbox360tracker.com/

I used this and found one no problem. Amazon bundles are insane but I lucked out with CC and you can remove just about everything from the bundle and just get the system with one extra controller. Best Buy had them listed last week online.

[quote name='Lupo']http://xbox360tracker.com/

I used this and found one no problem. Amazon bundles are insane but I lucked out with CC and you can remove just about everything from the bundle and just get the system with one extra controller. Best Buy had them listed last week online.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yeah, this would be much less aggravating than trying to catch one while they're in store.

It's really sad that TWO MONTHS past launch people are still having this hard of a time finding one. I've got mine, but I'd like to see the people who want one be able to GET ONE.

[quote name='secretvampire']It's really sad that TWO MONTHS past launch people are still having this hard of a time finding one. I've got mine, but I'd like to see the people who want one be able to GET ONE.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sympathy.

On a sidenote, I know I won't be lucky at all with the Tracker. I'm sure the only ones that I will catch on there will be the ridiculous bundles.

I've come very close to getting one at BB 3 times in the last few weeks. The first two times, I missed them by 10 minutes (I saw one being purchased by an employee). The last time, I went in they had one left. However, both me and another guy asked for it at the same time. We decided to flip a coin for it, and I picked heads......... of course it came up tails. I think I have bad karma.

Keep looking, their bound to arive in stock sooner than later.

[quote name='Dragonlord88']How did you remove everything from the CC bundle? And thanks for the site.[/QUOTE]

When you order, it gives you the option to delete the games and some accessories before checkout. Of course they don't mention it anywhere, but I guess they can't be accused of forcing bundles.

[quote name='A7las']Thanks for the sympathy.

On a sidenote, I know I won't be lucky at all with the Tracker. I'm sure the only ones that I will catch on there will be the ridiculous bundles.[/QUOTE]

If you can, check between 8-9am, CC.com has been consistent with posting new stocks at that time.

Hmm... now Ben's Bargains and his XBox 360 Tracker don't seem to be working at the moment. There are two others that I'm using, but they are not as good as the original one.

One of the $1,000 ones just came up on amazon...

[quote name='A7las']Hmm... now Ben's Bargains and his XBox 360 Tracker don't seem to be working at the moment. There are two others that I'm using, but they are not as good as the original one.

One of the $1,000 ones just came up on amazon...[/QUOTE]

It is up and running now, compusa.com had non-bundled core systems at 8:51AM CST

[quote name='Lupo']It is up and running now, compusa.com had non-bundled core systems at 8:51AM CST[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it just came back up recently. I was online when compusa had the core system, but it said it would ship in 2-4 weeks. Also, I really want to get the premium.

Has anyone ordered one of the walmart bundles and tried to return the games that you didn't want to a walmart store?

EDIT: Too late, it's already OOS, but I guess my question still stands so that I'll know what I should do next time.

I just found one today at BB. I saw three Minneapolis area stores had them in stock and I ran up and finally got one. Now I just have to get through the rest of the work day and happy hour before I can get this thing up and running.

The West Lafayette Walmart had 4 premiums last night. While I was there, they were announcing that they had them over the store speakers, but no one came and picked any up.

All My Wal marts got them in Yesterday I FINALLY got one at the last walmart I went to .. All the others had Cores in stock but I grabed the last Platinum System.. I also Read the BB should have them today or tomm... Also Try 1-800-303-0308 press 3-3-2-1 and ask for an xbox 360 premium item # 207-21-0001. This is to Target it works I just missed out

[quote name='Daz9402']I just found one today at BB. I saw three Minneapolis area stores had them in stock and I ran up and finally got one. Now I just have to get through the rest of the work day and happy hour before I can get this thing up and running.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE YOU.

I usually call around to all of my local stores, but I recently gave up. So I didn't call today. Then I read your post and I was like, "SHIT!" So then I called up my local BB and they had gotten some in this morning, but they said they only had one premium and one core left. The employee then proceeded to say smugly that, "They are on a first come, first serve basis." I instantly hung up, told my girlfried we were leaving and we ran out the door.

We ran through the parking lot to my car and drove as fast as I thought I could go without getting pulled over. We got there in about 5 minutes, and I dropped my gf off at the front door. It felt like some movie with a crazy chase scene and bank robbery, but I actually managed to get the last premium that they had in stock.

Phew, I'm just glad that I don't have to call around everyday trying to get one.

[quote name='A7las']I LOVE YOU.

I usually call around to all of my local stores, but I recently gave up. So I didn't call today. Then I read your post and I was like, "SHIT!" So then I called up my local BB and they had gotten some in this morning, but they said they only had one premium and one core left. The employee then proceeded to say smugly that, "They are on a first come, first serve basis." I instantly hung up, told my girlfried we were leaving and we ran out the door.

We ran through the parking lot to my car and drove as fast as I thought I could go without getting pulled over. We got there in about 5 minutes, and I dropped my gf off at the front door. It felt like some movie with a crazy chase scene and bank robbery, but I actually managed to get the last premium that they had in stock.

Phew, I'm just glad that I don't have to call around everyday trying to get one.[/QUOTE]

Congrats A7las!

[quote name='Lupo']Congrats A7las![/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I probably won't be on here until later because I have to unplug my ethernet cable from my comp and plug it into my 360. Damn the constraints of college dorm life!!

Congrats A7las, I'm still looking BB got some in yesterday, but I called too late and I saw the last core they had today sold in front of me.

[quote name='Dragonlord88']Congrats A7las, I'm still looking BB got some in yesterday, but I called too late and I saw the last core they had today sold in front of me.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope that you can find one soon. I can definitely sympathize with you.

Just came back from my local Walmart in Redlands CA. They had 5 premium's just sitting there in the glass case. 1 guy bought one while I was standing there but no one else was buying. Also, the San Bernardino Best Buy has 2 core systems now.

[quote name='Dragonlord88']I can't find a 360 anywhere, I thought stores would get more shipments by 2006. I live in a small Texas town, but I checked Dallas and I couldn't find any there either. Anybody know where I can get one?[/QUOTE]Try calling the Best Buy in Oak Cliff. They have stuff long after the other Best Buys are sold out. 214-333-7587

Basically at the intersection of I-30 and Loop 12.

I finally got it today, I went to check real quick before school and the truck was there. I ran inside and asked if they got any they said no. I came back afterschool and the truck was just leaving, I asked if they had got any 360's on the truck, they got 12 premiums today. I love it!

I luckily found a Premium in my local Wal-Mart (Titusville, Fl.). The guy said it was a cancelled lay-away. I'm so relieved that the search is over.

If you have any friends or family in SouthEastern Michigan most of the Best Buys here still had Premium systems as of Weds. I know because I work at one of them here and I checked our inventory and then the other stores to compare. I'm sure other regions would still have supply too. I'd ask family outside your state to keep their eyes peeled for you.

bread's done
Back