360 summer games: what'll you have?

The Darkness, Vampire Rain and Bioshock look good. But I'll rent them. (I'll buy them when I can buy them for $10 or less)

[quote name='jer7583']I'll buy Bioshock for sure.

Sylpheed if it releases at >$40.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it retails for $39.99. Which was the right choice. Still have no real info on the game though...

I want like half of those games, but Bioshock for sure. But first I need to beat all my 360's games but Crackdown and play alot of Forza 2.

I still have trouble finishing games even though I love achievement points.

[quote name='deadite76']The Darkness, Transformers and Stranglehold are buys for me. As for the rest (including Too Human), I'll wait for impressions/reviews or a demo.[/QUOTE]

How is Transformers a must-buy, yet Too Human, Bio Shock and others are "wait for reviews"?!

I'm interested in the game as well, but being licensed, movie licensed no less, makes it an automatic "wait untill 3-4 sites to review it".

I got Bioshock & Darkness on preorder, amonst others, but after EGMs sort of review, I'm waiting for reviews on Darkness.

I'll definately purchase Bioshock-- I've been wanting that one for a while. The Darkness is getting Gamefly'd, and Sylpheed as well. I bought Shadowrun-- and its a great time killer. I'll probably pick up Blue Dragon, or at least rent it for a while.

Mass Effect is a definite purchase, if and when it comes out this summer (A GS employee stated Sept 3rd.)

Shadowrun only got a 7.4 (66% overall on Gamerankings.com) rating from Team Xbox. That may change some people's minds...

Sadly, I don't think my recent Viva Pinata purchase will last me until games like Mass Effect and Blue Dragon come out (Blue Dragon's out in August, and Mass Effect might be delayed until September?), and I don't know whether to buy a copy of Guitar Hero II (if I ever find that damn game) or just wait until Guitar Hero III comes out. So, I might get Oblivion to tie me over the summer, and I will definately rent Dead Rising and Earth Defense Force.

bread's done
Back