360 Wireless Controller $36.99 shipped

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']I created a new account but when I press google checkout it doesn't seem to take off the 10 dollars...[/quote]

I didn't try it but when you look at the page it says GCO should work.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Dumb question, can u create a new email to make a new GCO account, even with ur same billing info?[/QUOTE]

You can try, but there have been cases where Google will cancel your order entirely, place the order WITHOUT the $10 off, reject the address and/or credit card or just block you from using Google Checkout period (either ban by address, credit card or IP address).

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']You can try, but there have been cases where Google will cancel your order entirely, place the order WITHOUT the $10 off, reject the address and/or credit card or just block you from using Google Checkout period (either ban by address, credit card or IP address).[/QUOTE]

as far as i know, it goes by credit card # not just email address.

it's worth trying. i ordered the cheapass 1 year live subscription from a few days ago, and then this controller using google checkout. i used two different gmail addresses, but the same credit card and billing/shipping address. so far, my card has been charged for both items with the $10 discount, and the first item has already shipped.

this price is still valid meaning you could combine it with the $20 off $80 GCO deal. 2 controllers and $6.02 worth of filler for only $60 seems like a really good deal to me.

[quote name='R0wdi']Can you use paypal?[/quote]
yes but obviously you can't combine paypal with any GCO offers considering it's a competing service.

bread's done
Back