***4*** Free 360/PS3/Wii/PSP Games or 8 DVD's for PS34Free Green

[quote name='SpitFire158']Some nice games u're giving away[/quote]

lol some of them are others are time killers/easy achievements or it depends on the person whether it is or isn't good... my buddy thinks halo is the worst game ever, i think it's one of the best, i LOVE fuzion frenzy 2 and he hates it it's simply a matter of opinion

I just want to give eminemobied12 a thumbs up. I did the stamps.com thing for him on the wii deal, got my 3 new 360 games in the mail today and canceled my stamps.com so it didn't cost me anything :D.

Games I got:

Kameo
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Lego Star Wars II

I got 2 copies of rainbow 6 plus ME for 55 plus tax after coupons.

Saw on receipt that return value for each rainbow was like 13 and return value for ME was around 35.

Stopped at CS on way out and returned ME. 2 games for 26, trade in at GS or BB for 35 each

[quote name='theeipi']I got 2 copies of rainbow 6 plus ME for 55 plus tax after coupons.

Saw on receipt that return value for each rainbow was like 13 and return value for ME was around 35.

Stopped at CS on way out and returned ME. 2 games for 26, trade in at GS or BB for 35 each[/quote]

How does this relate to the thread?

[quote name='Konan']i still havent got green yet.. ive got comfirmation for stamps.com and shit.. but no green wtf..[/quote]

gay but unfortunately it happens :bomb:

this new layout is weird, where is the pm box??

Sorry, man. I tried doing the Stamps offer, but I don't have a credit card.

If there are any that don't require one, I'll do it.

bread's done
Back