4000 XBox Live Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars DLC- $59.95 *GameDealDaily.com 7/11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Nearly a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated with providing CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Our calling card is our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

As we enter our second calendar year in operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: 4000 XBox 360 Live Marketplace Points + Saints Row 2 + Halo Wars Honor Guard Wraith DLC - $59.95 NEW

2cct4jd.jpg

b68rx3.jpg

jg7fkg.jpg

Microsoft Points enhance game play and entertainment on Xbox 360. Redeem them on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for exclusive game content, arcade games, themes, HD movies and TV Shows, and more. Microsoft Points can also be used to purchase music in Zune Marketplace.

Saints Row 2 is brand new and factory sealed! Saints Row 2 takes place a few years after the original. Several new upstart gangs have been able to sweep in and make their mark on Stilwater. At the same time, a multi-national conglomerate known as the Ultor Corporation has become a pivotal player in city politics, pumping millions of dollars into rebuilding the metropolis. As leader of the Saints, you'll have to do whatever it takes to protect the members of your gang from new enemies, including the Ultor Corporation and rival gangs.

The Honor Guard Wraith is a Covenant vehicle and also a special in-game item, included in the recently released Halo Wars Limited Edition. It is a more ornamental version of the standard Wraith, similar to the "Flame Decal Warthog". Only its appearance is different, as it has a paint scheme that appears similar to the Halo 2 Sangheili Honor Guard armor hence the name (Honor Guard Wraith.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Here are the prizes for the period of July 6th - July 20th:

First Prize - Fallout 3 (Playstation 3)

wv8wed.jpg

This Fallout 3 game is brand new and factory sealed!

Vault 101 -- Jewel of the Wastes. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are all no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you've ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun to search for your father, and the truth.

Second Prize - Lost Odyssey (XBox 360)

2yns0td.jpg

The second of two epic RPG projects for Microsoft by Mistwalker, the studio founded by Square-Enix's Hironobu Sakaguchi. You play as Kaim, a man who's been sentenced to live for 1,000 years. The game's storyline takes you through Kaim's life as he lives through multiple generations, becomes a part of many families, falls in and out of love and gets into conflicts. All this is set in a world that is on the verge of a "mystical industrial revolution," where mankind has attained dark powers.

Third Prize - Halo Wars Spirit of Fire Patch + Leader Cards

210kfw5.jpg

Embroidered ship emblem patch. It is actually a rubber emblem of the Spirit of Fire. The 6 Leader cards show information on all six UNSC and Covenant leaders (three leaders for each faction): Captain James Cutter, Sergeant John Forge, Professor Anders, the Prophet of Regret, The Arbiter and the Brute Chieftain.

Fourth Prize - Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel

6fupz6.jpg

A graphic novel and prequel to the game, based on the first military campaign against the Covenant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a good deal for a new game. Basically her gutted the LE and will resell the contents esp the map codes to recoup the difference. I

He's probably just opening up the LE to get the mythic map codes to sell on ebay.

I don't have a problem with it if that's the case, $20 off a hot release so close to launch is fine with me.

[quote name='Layziebones']Him not having it on hand is shady. Why does he have to "open it" to put it in the Tin Case? Just ship both and keep the game sealed. They must be used copies.[/quote]

Saves on shipping to switch them. Plus, what incentive does he have to screw over his most loyal buyers? His advertising on here probably leads to a lot of sales (myself included) so doing something "shady" would undermine everything.

As for the deal, if I had money, in for one. Since I do not...wait for a used one and a coupon for Gamestop to burn credit there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

drfrielgood, you magnificent bastard. as a fellow flipper, I have to hand it to you.

theres nothing shady about it, like the people above are saying most likely hes buying the LE selling the map pack codes(going for about 40-50 on ebay) then selling the wraith code probably 10ish, i considered doing this but not worth the hassle for me, he has proven he is a reputable dealer so lets not go there again, back on topic this is a great price for a new release with a great bonus, I didnt want this game but for 40$ i might bite

What a great deal on Halo Wars. I had to bite and since I sold a used game on ebay, this comes out to $24 out of pocket. WOOT!!

I should have thought about getting the LE and getting rid of the innards. Genius idea.

i sent my friend to buy from here. friend doenst mind the wait till march 9 or wahtever
thanks for the great deal. glad i saved my friend about $20 and got him a cool steelbook too

i have bought three or four games from him, one was madden without a case and it came flawlessly and brand new. He doesn't screw you over.

shipping is 10 bucks for me...Kinda ruins the deal a bit for me.. I live up in Maine.

Nvm...it was 10 cus I had a DS case in there and the GTA4 artbook/soundtrack. (why does the shipping go up so much for those 2 cheap items?)

[quote name='Gunz4sale']So Halo Wars isn't shipping for a whole week? Hmmmmmm.[/QUOTE]

for it to be that much cheaper, I am willing to wait.

I am sure that the bugs of the online will be out of it by then.

[quote name='twen']This sounds incredibly shady. Why not just ship the game new in the regular case.[/QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk to you...but he has a 19 rating with 100% and you have a 12 rating with 93%...I would be more apt to trust him.

Also, by reading through the whole thread, the guy seems to be legit.

Any doubts, order with a credit card...easy to dispute if needed.

[quote name='cblakerobinson']LOL @ the people paying upwards of $50 for the map pack...[/quote]

seriously! Aren't the maps going to be priced at regular map pack price in two weeks?

[quote name='Layziebones']Him not having it on hand is shady. Why does he have to "open it" to put it in the Tin Case? Just ship both and keep the game sealed. They must be used copies.[/quote]

Yes, used copies...of a game that came out today...

...I'm sure he's gonna be able to buy that many used copies within a week. Yeah...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yes, used copies...of a game that came out today...

...I'm sure he's gonna be able to buy that many used copies within a week. Yeah...[/quote]

Well then why not just shipped them sealed?

If this is a possibility, let me know. I would be more than happy to buy it at this price if you can just keep one copy sealed and send it to me. If not GRD might have it soon.

[quote name='TheRoadHead']There is like basically every tin case/steel book an plastic sleeve.

not plugging the auction below but it just shows that it does have a plastic sleeve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Halo-Wars-Limit...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:4|65:1|39:1|240:1318

I'm going to go ahead and order but i'm hoping it comes with it. (although not that it matters that much since i'll probably be storing this in my Halo 3 helmet until Halo 3: ODST comes out).[/QUOTE]

I just checked it out in-store and there is no sleeve over the steelbook alone.

The way this is packaged is that there is the steel book, and then another cardboard book with the bonus stuff that is about the same thickness of the steel book. The "sleeve" is the same thickness as the sleeve that came with the Halo 3 LE, and goes over both the steelbook and the cardboard book stacked on top of each other. It won't fit on the steelbook alone (it's about twice the thickness of the steelbook).

[quote name='Layziebones']Well then why not just shipped them sealed? [/quote]

As some have already stated, he obviously gutted them to sell the codes online.

EDIT: Wow, people are stupid as hell, paying $50 for the maps. If you were willing to pay that, why not just have pre-ordered the Halo Wars LE? Even if you weren't interested in it, you would have gotten the map pack for a lot cheaper after selling the game.

[quote name='Layziebones']Well then why not just shipped them sealed?

If this is a possibility, let me know. I would be more than happy to buy it at this price if you can just keep one copy sealed and send it to me. If not GRD might have it soon.[/QUOTE]

The steel book is never sealed I don't believe. The entire LE package is sealed, and within it the individual parts aren't sealed.

What he's probably doing here is selling all the pieces of the LE separately because they will sell for more that way than they would all together. The map pack code alone is going for $40+ on ebay. To split them up, he has to open the whole package, which is where the seal is broken.

If you wanted, you could probably just buy the sealed LE from any store and then sell off all the parts and get the game itself for around this same price, but with a lot more effort.

[quote name='Vcize']The steel book is never sealed I don't believe. The entire LE package is sealed, and within it the individual parts aren't sealed.

What he's probably doing here is selling all the pieces of the LE separately because they will sell for more that way than they would all together. The map pack code alone is going for $40+ on ebay. To split them up, he has to open the whole package, which is where the seal is broken.

If you wanted, you could probably just buy the sealed LE from any store and then sell off all the parts and get the game itself for around this same price, but with a lot more effort.[/quote]

Yea. I never trusted this seller.

To clarify what I said, since everyone is taking what I said wrong. I didn't say I trust the seller, I don't trust the item. The whole 0-day being "new", taking the original edition game and putting it in a LE case doesn't sound right to me.

The game is brand new, but has been opened to package the game disc and manual in the limited edition case.

This means you're not getting the actual game disc you'd get with the LE, you're getting a regular edition disc, that was gutted from a regular case, and put into the LE entirely. If this guy was just selling LE items + map codes separately, you wouldn't have to open it to package the disc and manual in it, it'd already be there.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']As some have already stated, he obviously gutted them to sell the codes online.

EDIT: Wow, people are stupid as hell, paying $50 for the maps. If you were willing to pay that, why not just have pre-ordered the Halo Wars LE? Even if you weren't interested in it, you would have gotten the map pack for a lot cheaper after selling the game.[/quote]

Same thing happened with Gears 2. I was able to sell the Flashback Map Pack for $16.00 and the Gold Lancer for $45.00. I then sold the game for $40.00. I was getting $101.00 per LE.

[quote name='twen']To clarify what I said, since everyone is taking what I said wrong. I didn't say I trust the seller, I don't trust the item.[/quote]

I don't see how anyone took what you said incorrectly. You said there was something shady. Whether you were referring to the item or the seller, does it really matter? What's shady here? I think he described the item pretty thoroughly, and anyone who buys it should know what they are getting. How or why this package came together is pretty immaterial, though it's pretty obvious by now that he just gutted things to maximize his profits.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I don't see how anyone took what you said incorrectly. You said there was something shady. Whether you were referring to the item or the seller, does it really matter? What's shady here? I think he described the item pretty thoroughly, and anyone who buys it should know what they are getting. How or why this package came together is pretty immaterial.[/QUOTE]

Well "Ace!" was questioning my authority on trust, because I have a 93% thanks to someone who screwed me a few years ago here, so to me it matters.

So there's no mythic map pack in here... No deal in my book.

If buy something thats LE I want the LE content

[quote name='Masterkyo']halo wars is good game but still not worth over $30 in my book.[/quote]
Exactly how I feel about it. Extremely short gameplay and even the online is getting lackluster reviews. I'll wait for it to get to $25 or less before I bite.

[quote name='Mako1215']Won't the mythic pack be out in like 2 weeks? or something close to that?[/quote]
The sooner it comes out the sooner I can get the Legendary maps for free too.

[quote name='lllGurulll']The sooner it comes out the sooner I can get the Legendary maps for free too.[/quote]

yea i got the herioc for free and bought the legendary.

and ill buy the mythic too. I just need a new halo 3 disc because my cousin messed mine up.

What's the problem? So he gives us a good deal on basically game only while sticking it to Ebay idiots to pay for the deal. Sounds like a CAG hero to me. Personally I'm interested in the other stuff in the pack (not just the maps), but I also know I'm probably getting screwed if I actually follow through with my Best Buy pre-order. May still cancel and keep the flaming warthog code.

He is saving you 15-20 bucks depending on where you are. So what if it says LE on the package. All that matters is the game and the savings. If you want to spend 70 bucks to have the extras go right ahead.

All I am saying is that you are not buying the LE. You are buying the game with a box that says LE. Some people actually like the tin case and don't care about crap on the extra disk. Now, if they were still charging $70 for the same contents being sold here, then yeah, there is a serious problem with this picture.

This is just a way to save some money on the game itself. Most don't even care about the extra content anyway. I know I would never spend above 59.99 just to get fluff. Heck, it is RARE that I ever pay face value for a game to begin with.

I bit on the deal. I'll get the Halo 3 maps eventually, and the other stuff in the LE for HW wasn't all that impressive. I like the Steelbook cases, though, and I'm pretty psyched for the game. Just sad Ensemble's done.

[quote name='helava']I bit on the deal. I'll get the Halo 3 maps eventually, and the other stuff in the LE for HW wasn't all that impressive. I like the Steelbook cases, though, and I'm pretty psyched for the game. Just sad Ensemble's done.[/quote]
For the price, this is a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back