$5 off $50 order at Play Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Seriously, PM them to me so I can put them on the front page. Going through the thread to find which are alive and dead is almost impossible now.

Use the link below to support CAG
Play-Asia.com

PM if you use these!!!

Alive:

$5 off 50:

PM me to let me know if you have a code or used a code so I can keep on top of this. XD!

[quote name='ahou']well I probably won't be getting anything from play-asia anytime soon heres a coupon code to use

$5 off $50 - RO-IXX-FTZ *expires May 25*[/quote]

hi, just use ur code. thanks!:applause::applause:

I've used this one, I will post mine when I get my receipt.

thanks,
evg2000

[quote name='MM3_XBOX']post when you use it to save others from hassle!

JK-RGW-QBY

Expires May 31[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hinkbert']$5 of $50

RX-STZ-LFB

Expires on 5/18 so plenty of time

Please post when used, thanks.[/quote]

used this code, thank you!

[quote name='Ginzu']Hi everyone

thought I'd share, please post when used

$5 off 50 until 5 may 07

SA-EZE-WGF[/quote]

Thanks used this code! Ill post another code when I can.

RI-OJR-NOF

Please post when you have used it.

Came from another CAG (thanks tokerblue) but I don't have the expiration. Was going to use on the Virtua High Grade Stick but missed on the 20% off sale and it's been out of stock since, so bought it elsewhere.

[quote name='Halo05']Code: VM-JWM-NVA
Expiration: 17 May

Post when used. Finally, I've repaid (I think) all the coupons I've bummed off here.

EDIT : Oh yeah, please post on here when you use this. It's no fun trying to input coupon codes and getting shot down.[/QUOTE]

Coupon used - thanks!

just to let you know buddy, any links placed here on CAG automatically become CAG affiliate links, meaning play-asia links are automatically replaced and don't act as their own links, the best way i found is to link to my homepage and have the play-asia affiliate link on there

[quote name='maigoyume']just to let you know buddy, any links placed here on CAG automatically become CAG affiliate links, meaning play-asia links are automatically replaced and don't act as their own links, the best way i found is to link to my homepage and have the play-asia affiliate link on there[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing. It does lead to my affiliate link home page as it's showing one referral already, thanks for the heads-up though.

[quote name='DorianG']Got a $5 off $50 coupon to give away.

AY-YXZ-NDW

Expires Jun 2, 2007.[/quote]

Used, thanks!

[quote name='crazytalkx']bumpzzz[/quote]

Someone used your code and didn't post a reply--hope they used your link at least.

[quote name='spidey']$5 off $50

CM-PYN-SOA

If you could, please use my affiliate link.

Please post when used. Thanks.[/quote]

thank you, I used your code to get Ouedan and dj max port. 1

now i must save money to get the sequels

Dangit. I have a $5 off $50 code, but I can't figure out what my play-asia referral link is! Little help please? :D

[quote name='gunm']Someone used your code and didn't post a reply--hope they used your link at least.[/QUOTE]

nope, oh well.

Dangit. I have a $5 off $50 code, but I can't figure out what my play-asia referral link is! Little help please? :D

Edit: I figured it out, I'm dumb this morning.

Anyhoo, here's the code: FF-LOU-VFD

If you use the code please use my affiliate link play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-4csh-49-en.html. It expires today, April 22nd. Post if you use it.

There's got to be a way to keep lurkers from taking the codes and not telling anyone, otherwise this thread is going to go PM-only...

[quote name='RollingSkull']Code: LA-LTT-KIQ

Expires May 28, 2007.

Post here if you use it or I'm taking you down.[/QUOTE]
Used. Thanks!

Several of my previous orders included NO COUPONS at all. :bomb: Is there a criteria for when they throw them in?

[quote name='Hibiwa']Several of my previous orders included NO COUPONS at all. :bomb: Is there a criteria for when they throw them in?[/quote]

Not sure. I've made about 10-15 total orders from Play-Asia ever and every single one has included one if I remember correctly. Which includes the order that just arrived yesterday for my $15 Tales of the Tempest. I think two included free candies with them too.

[quote name='11440']MI-SLC-SGD

Expires 5/3[/QUOTE]

I used this code to buy Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4 for the PS3. Thanks for the code.

[quote name='Draekon']Not sure. I've made about 10-15 total orders from Play-Asia ever and every single one has included one if I remember correctly. Which includes the order that just arrived yesterday for my $15 Tales of the Tempest. I think two included free candies with them too.[/QUOTE]

There was no coupon in my order. :(

Could someone PM me a code? I've got an order worth about $70 US ready to go, just need a coupon. :D I've got another package (possibly two...do split orders both get a coupon?) arriving soon and will offer the coupons from them up here once they arrive. Plus the coupon from this order later!

Come on, I need my pokemons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back