$50 Credit with Purchase of $199 4GB 360 -- Amazon Price Matches Best Buy

Decker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
As the thread indicates, Amazon has price matched the Best Buy offer giving a $50 credit within two days of shipping the item.

Here's the link : http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB-..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1301814635&sr=1-2

Fine Print:
Order the Xbox 360 4 GB Console, Receive a $50 Credit Order Bonus
Order the Xbox 360 4 GB Console and get a $50 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Nice Decker. Hope you enjoy it. :)

I ordered mines last night, because yesterday evening my 2008 Refurb RROD'ed and my 3 year coverage was over. I wasn't going to pay $100 for another old model. I'm probably just going to sell my old unit for parts on eBay.

Thanks for sharing OP.

hmmm........... 199-50 ac...149 ... 50 to whateve i want ...
i dont know... this deal will be end this weeked..
149 is bottom line? i dont need xbox360 rite now.
but its cheep.. what u guys thing?

dangit i was just about to order it on friday found out it was limited time only. =(

anyone know when they'll have this offer again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Microsoft are such a-holes for making the cheapest verison 4 GB.

Seriously, my flash drive is 4 GB.

Considering how dirt cheap HDDs are these days, its kinda annoying that installing 1 game or getting some DLC would max out your system.

100 dollars more for a small HDD is highway robbery!!!

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Microsoft are such a-holes for making the cheapest verison 4 GB.

Seriously, my flash drive is 4 GB.

Considering how dirt cheap HDDs are these days, its kinda annoying that installing 1 game or getting some DLC would max out your system.

100 dollars more for a small HDD is highway robbery!!![/QUOTE]

Then use that flash drive as memory or grab any other one up to 16GB or just buy the 250GB model. If the 4GB model is of no use to you then don't get it. I'd rather have the option than not have it.

[quote name='dviper2399']If a price drop comes within the next 30 days, would BB or Amazon honor the adjustment (ex: refund the $50 or whatever the drop is) just like they do on anything else that drops in price within the 30 day window of purchasing?[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't adjust. Only on TVs. Best Buy would see you technically paid $150 already.

bread's done
Back