$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
UPDATE: Pretty much everything is OOS as of 11AM

These prices have beeen confirmed to be instore as well.

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

[quote name='"Demolition Man"']First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D[/quote]
[quote name='"neocisco"']If anybody's interested I posted the markdown list from work in the CC clearance thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262[/quote]
$3.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

$5.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by bsschorr)
Tony Hawk's Underground
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
Added 6/18/06:
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure (posted by neocisco)
Ford Racing 3 (posted by neocisco)
Friends Trivia (posted by neocisco)
Frogger: Ancient Shadow (posted by neocisco)
Full Spectrum Warrior (posted by neocisco)
Ghost Recon 2 (posted by neocisco)
Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o Mic) (posted by TimTucker)
MLB 2005 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5: World Series Edition (posted by neocisco)
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (posted by neocisco)
NBA Live 2005
(posted by neocisco)
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (posted by neocisco)
Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (posted by neocisco)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (posted by neocisco)
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (posted by neocisco)
Tiger Woods 2005 (posted by neocisco)

Added 6/17/06:
Area 51 (posted by davegargamel)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends (posted Strider Turbulence)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (posted FatBoyInside)
Terminator 3: Redemption (posted kencag2823)

Added 6/16/06:
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (posted by Malkovich)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/ Camera (posted bysmaaug)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Limited Edition) (posted by cheezwhiz)

Added 6/15/06:
American Chopper Full Throttle (posted by Demolition Man)
Bode Miller Skiing (posted by Demolition Man)
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (posted by Demolition Man)
[DEAD?] Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
Conflict: Global Terror (posted by Demolition Man)
Fantastic Four (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA Street (posted by Demolition Man)
Ford Mustang (posted by Demolition Man)
Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Madden 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (posted by Demolition Man)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits) (posted by Demolition Man)
NBA Street 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
NCAA March Madness 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
NHRA Championship Drag Racing (posted by Demolition Man)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Torino 2006 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ty 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ultimate Spiderman (Regular Edition) (posted by Demolition Man)
Urbz: Sims In The City (posted by Demolition Man)

Added 6/14/06:
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
SSX On Tour
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

Added 6/13/06:
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Black Hawk Down
(posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[DEAD?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
Driver: Parallel Lines
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
(posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Haunting Ground
(posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
(posted by j-fever)
Indigo Prophecy
[DEAD?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[DEAD?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Regular & Limited Edition)
Monster Hunter
(posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6 Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories
(posted by suko_32)
[DEAD?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[DEAD?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
State of Emergency 2
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
(posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
The Warriors
(posted by Moeity)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
(posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
(posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
Wild Arms 3
(posted by spiderdog)
Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2
(posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

[quote name='jpuma1']A lot of people seem to be picking up Nightmare Before Chirstmas. Am I missing out on a great game there?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty good... it looks just like the movie. Very much worth $8.96 .

[quote name='guinaevere']I love the PSP too, argyle. And if you'll reread what I said, I noted that they are *starting* to build a library of unique games.

I was just trying to give a perspective on why folks like Katamari. And I'll stand by what I said. It's fun and different from most of what the PSP has to offer so far.

IMO, aside from say, Burnout on the PSP, it's one of the few games that feels like it was designed for a handheld system. A few minutes here waiting in line, a few minutes there on a plane... that makes a lot of sense for a handheld.

I know sony fans love their rpgs, and that's wonderful, but I don't see a huge point in putting rpgs on a handheld, when they could easily go on the ps2 and you can comfortably play and watch on a big screen, as opposed to the psp screen.

*shrugs* Just my thoughts.[/quote]

I completely agree with you on the thought of RPG's on PSP. I like the system but I'm still waiting for some new exclusives on the PSP instead of a lot of the ports coming over. I haven't gotten a chance to try any of the katamari's and have always wondered what exactly the appeal was to it. I guess it's something that one has to experience to understand and if I spot it at my CC I'll probably pick it up to try out (although I doubt any are left there).

Went to another CC on Rt 18 in East Brunswick NJ and picked up Monster Hunter and Hulk.

This is what I recall was still in stock

187 x 6
Gun x 8
Hulk x 4
Indigo Prophecy x 2
Batman Begins x 2
Monster Hunter x 2
Eye Toy x 2
State of emergency x 6
Xenosage 2 x 1
Timesplitters x 6
Matrix x 4
Harry Potter GOF x 6

[quote name='Tyga24']I I'm still waiting for some new exclusives on the PSP instead of a lot of the ports coming over. [/QUOTE]

I have never, EVER understood this statement. It's a Playstation Portable. It's primarily going to have ports of PS2 games. Always has, always will. There will be some titles that are PSP exclusive, but it's always going to be a very small percentage. It's not like a DS with a different control set available. Hell, even LCS was ported to PS2. I won't be surprised if more titles do the same thing, considering your programming is so much alike.

[quote name='toneroni']what is Rhino? Where are they located anyways. Anyone picking up stuff to trade in at stores in the Northeast?[/QUOTE]

I am almost positive that there are no Rhinos in your area, I think along the east coast, they go up to N Carolina... like them MUCH more than EB/GS... they dont nag you as soon as you enter the store for trades, and have the best 2 for one trade in offer around (trade 2 games from current gen games that get 10 bucks trade in value each and you can get a NEW game up to a 49.99 value for free)

Noticed alot of their used prices on 360 games were cheaper... combine that with thier rare buy2 get one free sales and youre getting a good deal

New to the site and just made a journey to CC.

Got:
We Love Katamari
Gauntlet: Dark Sorrows
Castlevania: CoD
Xenosaga II
Wild Arms 4
Marc Ecko LE
GUN

New to this whole process but I am willing to trade any of the games for The Warriors or Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I have never, EVER understood this statement. It's a Playstation Portable. It's primarily going to have ports of PS2 games. Always has, always will. There will be some titles that are PSP exclusive, but it's always going to be a very small percentage. It's not like a DS with a different control set available. Hell, even LCS was ported to PS2. I won't be surprised if more titles do the same thing, considering your programming is so much alike.[/QUOTE]

It's very easy to understand...they aren't the same. Why not make some must haves that are exclusive to only that system? Why do you think the PS2 does so well? If you could swap saves between a PS2 and a PSP version I might agree ports would be more welcomed.

[quote name='jkam']It's very easy to understand...they aren't the same. Why not make some must haves that are exclusive to only that system? Why do you think the PS2 does so well? If you could swap saves between a PS2 and a PSP version I might agree ports would be more welcomed.[/QUOTE]

Can't you swap saves with Outrun 2 Coast to Coast?

Picked up 2 copies (one for my friend) of Castlevania: COD and a copy of Wild Arms 4. There were a few others games but I was short on time to really look. Either way, nice grab.

[quote name='jkam']It's very easy to understand...they aren't the same. Why not make some must haves that are exclusive to only that system? Why do you think the PS2 does so well? If you could swap saves between a PS2 and a PSP version I might agree ports would be more welcomed.[/QUOTE]

That's coming with the PS3, supposedly.

And it's very easy, they are the same. Sony said themselves it was designed to be a portable Playstation. How is that not the same thing?

It's fairly easy right now: pick whether you want to play the game at home, or on the road. And there are plenty of games that are PSP exclusive, but I think people who make that claim aren't even trying. LCS, R&C: Size Matters (coming), Daxter, Lumines, Mercury, PQ, Gripshift, Wipeout Pure, Popolocrois, Every Extended Extra (coming), Virtua Tennis, Field Commander...geez, I could go on. And een the titles that are 'ported' play differently. TW06, for example.

Hell, the system has only been out for so long, too. How long did it take for the Xbox to get a good lineup of exclusive (or even good, period) titles? The PS2? We're not even half-way into the life of this system. There are a ton of great games out there right now, ports or not, but some people dismiss them without even trying them.

Has anyone gone in with multiple receipts to take advantage of the $15 off $100? I am assuming you could return all and then buy back on one receipt (since one receipt is a stipulation of the coupon)...

Not sure if CC has a policy like Target where if you return something you can not immediately buy it back...stupid Target...

Anyone want to trade their Gauntlet for Indigo Prophecy (or possibly Haunting Ground)?

[quote name='kell']Has anyone gone in with multiple receipts to take advantage of the $15 off $100? I am assuming you could return all and then buy back on one receipt (since one receipt is a stipulation of the coupon)...

[/quote]

I was thinking about buying another copy of games I already bought for myself to get over $100 then return them with old receipt but they didn't have any more coupons =[

Stopped by a CC by work at lunch today(Buena Park, CA), they had already pulled all the games from the shelves and put them in a bin. They still have a lot of Path of Neo, Incredibles, Nightmare Before Xmas, The Warriors and a few others. No Katamari however... Picked up Haunting Ground to trade.

each game cost 9.00 say x 12 = 108 - 15 =93/12

7.75 so coupon only knocks a little over buck off each game. I dont think it would really be worth the hassle

Went by today and got Hulk, time splitters, Matrix, getting up contents under pressure LE, and also Ultimate spiderman rang up at 8.96 so I picked up one of those. Circuit City on Blaine MN still had tons of stuff castlevania, 187, harry potter, wild arms 4 and 3.

[quote name='evilgizmo']Ultimate spiderman rang up at 8.96[/quote]
Interesting, I scanned that the other day and it came up as $19.99. Did you scan the one with Venom on the cover? Maybe the one I scanned had a different UPC or something.

Edit: Hrm, upon researching a bit, it turns out I scanned the Limited Edition (which was $19.99). My bad!

[quote name='slidecage']each game cost 9.00 say x 12 = 108 - 15 =93/12

7.75 so coupon only knocks a little over buck off each game. I dont think it would really be worth the hassle[/QUOTE]

Instead, you use the $5 off PSU coupon and get each game for $3.96. A $4 Ecko's Pressure is hilarious. I won't even pay that much for it.

[quote name='clariste']Instead, you use the $5 off PSU coupon and get each game for $3.96. A $4 Ecko's Pressure is hilarious. I won't even pay that much for it.[/quote]

I think you'd have to get a pretty lenient CSR to allow you to use 12 copies of that coupon.

Well, dammit, I got my Jak II in the mail today and it came with the $15 off $100 coupon! And I just bought $100 worth of games yesterday. Maybe I can go out and get $100 more and then return some of the first ones. But I know most of the good stuff is gone. I guess I can try return/repurchase. Grrr, what a pain.

And slidecage, $15 is $15, no matter what it makes it "per game" :D. As a CAG, I hate missing out on ANY potential discount.

[quote name='clariste']Instead, you use the $5 off PSU coupon and get each game for $3.96. A $4 Ecko's Pressure is hilarious. I won't even pay that much for it.[/quote]
How do you get CC to honor that BB coupon???

[quote name='evilgizmo']also Ultimate spiderman rang up at 8.96[/QUOTE]

This makes me very sad that I bought Ultimate Spider-Man and Hulk: Ultimate Destruction just 3 weeks ago from BB.com at $19.99 a piece >.<

Dammit I wish I still had my receipts....

[quote name='PRMega']This makes me very sad that I bought Ultimate Spider-Man and Hulk: Ultimate Destruction just 3 weeks ago from BB.com at $19.99 a piece >.<

Dammit I wish I still had my receipts....[/QUOTE]

Um, if you bought them from bestbuy.com, can't you just print them out again?

Those $5 off BB coupons usually have a minimum of $19.99 for a game. Also, these games could be considered clearanced. That's the two ways the CSR will shoot you down. You'll need one seriously distracted to get one through. Getting 10 or more through? Look for the CSR in the middle of a cerebral hemorrhage.

As far as the $15 off $100 purchase, I thought those coupons expired at the end of May. If not, I'll buy one for $1.

I picked up Nightmare....Oogie and Driver:pL. I used them for trade-in fodder at GR.

My store had some decent titles left, but I didn't look for all of them, as I only wanted fodder that was good for trade-in.

They had Ecko, but no LE copies, so I passed for now....maybe eventually I'll get some this weekend for fodder :)

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I think you'd have to get a pretty lenient CSR to allow you to use 12 copies of that coupon.[/QUOTE]

Very true. If I wanted that many games, the coupon probably wouldn't fly for all of them. I only wanted two games from this, and got both of them using the coupon, one on each of two trips to CC.

[quote name='JaysonR']How do you get CC to honor that BB coupon???[/QUOTE]

YMMV. It's hit or miss. Some CC's will accept competitor coupons, some won't. It mostly depends on the associate you encounter. I've been fortunate at my local CC's. I usually give the "I've used different BB coupons here before" line. I used the old $5 off PS2/PSP coupon at CC when it was still valid.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Those $5 off BB coupons usually have a minimum of $19.99 for a game.[/QUOTE]

This thread's coupon has no limit on the amount:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95500

[quote name='Masterkyo']Capcom Classics Collection (PS2) $8.96. Kinda sad cuz i already got it :([/QUOTE]
I swear I tried that one yesterday, and it rang up regular price. I wonder if it's a new addition.

I'm really trying to keep myself from going back to CC for a third time, but it's getting hard to resist.

[quote name='PRMega']This makes me very sad that I bought Ultimate Spider-Man and Hulk: Ultimate Destruction just 3 weeks ago from BB.com at $19.99 a piece >.<

Dammit I wish I still had my receipts....[/quote]

If you bought them with a Credit Card and/or used your reward zone card, they can find it in the system. No receipt required then. GL.

[quote name='D. Monic']
I'm really trying to keep myself from going back to CC for a third time, but it's getting hard to resist.[/quote]

Yes it is. If there's another confirmation on the Capcom Classics, I may make my *FOURTH* trip to CC today or tommorrow since Tuesday.

Here's how it breaks down:

Tuesday: Go for Hulk and Indigo, get both.

Wednesday: Go for Crisis Zone after seeing it here, get 2 copies.

Today: Go for Warriors and Katamari 2, only get Warriors cause there were no Katamari.

Sheesh, I'm sick of going to CC.:headache:

[quote name='furyk']Um, if you bought them from bestbuy.com, can't you just print them out again?[/QUOTE]

.......son of a bitch, you're right. Thanks for pointing out what *should* have been the obvious :) I'm gonna have to head back up to CC tomorrow and see if they still have USM (and hopefully some stock on H:UD).

Edit: Got these with a Gift Card. They shouldn't have any problem just issuing credit on a new card, right?

Got mine in the mail today that I ordered the morning this sale started (was that Monday or Tuesday? time has blurred... :p). Everything looks great - this is definitely going to be a nominee for sale of the year, even tho I'm expecting some more blowouts this year as stores start making shelf room for 2 more new systems. :D

Went to my CC, and picked up a normal edition of Marc Ecko and a Nightmare Before Christmas. I got the last NBC, but there were still a lot of Marc Ecko's left. I saw a couple Indigo Prophecies, Xenosaga 2's, and Wild Arms 4's there, too. There were no Flatouts our LE of Marc Ecko, though. There were also 2 Driver: Parallel Lines there, too. This is at the Circuit City in Westland.

[quote name='PRMega'].......son of a bitch, you're right. Thanks for pointing out what *should* have been the obvious :) I'm gonna have to head back up to CC tomorrow and see if they still have USM (and hopefully some stock on H:UD).

Edit: Got these with a Gift Card. They shouldn't have any problem just issuing credit on a new card, right?[/QUOTE]

they will just put the vaule on a new gift card.

I haven't had a chance to read through all 700 pages of this, but is does the price apply to Marc Ecko's Getting Up SE (or whatever the one that comes in a tin box is called?)

There are games you buy because they are cheap & you don't feel any sentimental value, and there are games you buy because you feel they are worth that much when you buy them. You shouldn't feel sad if the game is worth $20 or however much to you when you bought it. Just because CC believes it's worth $8.96 doesn't mean that's your price for a valuable collection. If you bought the games solely because it was a cheap game and you had the money, then you should be sad. [quote name='Masterkyo']Capcom Classics Collection (PS2) $8.96. Kinda sad cuz i already got it :([/quote]

[quote name='Chacrana']I haven't had a chance to read through all 700 pages of this, but is does the price apply to Marc Ecko's Getting Up SE (or whatever the one that comes in a tin box is called?)[/QUOTE]Yes

[quote name='dbz4ever']Won't matter if you opened the games already.[/QUOTE]
Doesnt matter whether or not you opened the game already if you are simply trying to get a PRICE MATCH

[quote name='dbz4ever']There are games you buy because they are cheap & you don't feel any sentimental value, and there are games you buy because you feel they are worth that much when you buy them. You shouldn't feel sad if the game is worth $20 or however much to you when you bought it. Just because CC believes it's worth $8.96 doesn't mean that's your price for a valuable collection. If you bought the games solely because it was a cheap game and you had the money, then you should be sad.[/QUOTE]

I agree - honestly, the only time I really feel bad about a deal on a game I already own is when I haven't played the game yet. Like I ended up getting 2 copies of DDS from the TRU sale last December, and both went to friends because I had picked it up at launch - but I still hadn't played it. Of course, that is rare for Atlus games so I didn't feel THAT bad, but still....

Huh. I just got back from my umteenth CC run and Capcom Classics Collection scanned in at $19.99. I see that D. Monic had the same experience yesterday. I wonder what's going on with it.

Unfortunately the Flatout that I had seen before was gone, but I did find a Timesplitters Future Perfect that I grabbed, since it seemed strange leaving without buying anything (although thinking back on it, there's no reason to buy it since I'm not likely to play it anytime soon anyway...).

[quote name='Roufuss']I kinda wish they'd start clearancing out some of the GBA / GC games to $8.96...[/quote]

I'm waiting for the XBox, myself. There are a few multiplatform games I want in this sale (Hulk, Gun, etc.) but I usually get multiplatform games on the Xbox, for the improved graphics and such. I figure that if I wait long enough, it'll happen.

TONS of stuff still at my CC that I can be sure to pick up for other CAGs if needed.

I got Musashi (finally) for $5.96. ;-) It was the last one.

Other games there are still available:
Ultimate Spider-Man (didn't check is because of the previous comments)
Hulk
Indigo Prophecy
Wild Arms
Warriors
Xenosaga 2
Rugby
Gauntlet
Castlevania
ME: Getting Up (both versions)
SSX

Tons of others, but no Katamari (even though I had it, I looked for fellow CAGs), RStories :)-( ), or a handful of others.

-Michael

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS

This just came off the press today so its totally fresh. First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D

I also have gotten ahold of a (near) complete listing of *ALL* the PS2 $8.96 games. A number of games are not listed yet - and I thought I was going to beat everyone to mentioning "We Love Katamari" is part of this sale. So here it is... the official $8.96 PS2 markdown list.

EDIT: I want to reflect that there has been a few games that have been discovered to come up at the $8.96 price that did not turn up on my list. However I know there are titles on my list that have yet to turn up on CAG so at least there is a nice positive to all the typing I did for you folks. :D

Rainbow Six: Lockdown
187 Ride Or Die
Def Jam Fight For New York
NBA Street 3
Madden 2005
Fifa 2005
NCAA March Madness 2005
Urbz: Sims In The City
Time Splitters
NFL Street 2
FIFA Street
Batman Begins
SSX On Tour
Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire
James Bond: From Russia With Love
Incredible Hulk
Black Hawk Down
Legends Of Wrestling
Full Throttle
TY 3
World Series Of Poker
Fantastic Four
Ultimate Spiderman (regular edition)
Gun
True Crime New York City
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Curse Of Darkness
State Of Emergency 2
World Championship Poker 2
Warriors
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits)
Ford Mustang
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
Conflict: Global Terror
World Poker Tour
Torino 2006
Eye Toy 1
World Tour Soccer 2006
Nightmare Before Christmas
Xenosaga 2
We Love Katamari
Backyard Baseball
Dragonball Z Sagas
Mark Ecko's Getting Up
Mark Ecko's Getting Up LE
Matrix: Path Of Neo
Backyard Football
Indigo Prophecy
Tenkaichi
Driver Parallel Lines
Ford Racing 3
Nicktoons Unite
Great Juju Challenge
Incredibles Rise Of The Underminer
Silver Buckle Stables
NHRA Championship Drag Racing
Racing Italiono
Bode Miller Skiing
Wild Arms 4

Didn't see Flatout, but I picked up WE8. Figured I should give the franchise a shot after Fifa 05 was pretty good (minus the wonky set pieces).

[quote name='Demolition Man']MAJOR BREAKING NEWS

This just came off the press today so its totally fresh. First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D

I also have gotten ahold of a complete listing of *ALL* the PS2 $8.96 games. A number of games are not listed yet - and I thought I was going to beat everyone to mentioning "We Love Katamari" is part of this sale. So here it is... the official $8.96 PS2 markdown list.

Rainbow Six: Lockdown
187 Ride Or Die
Def Jam Fight For New York
NBA Street 3
Madden 2005
Fifa 2005
NCAA March Madness 2005
Urbz: Sims In The City
Time Splitters
NFL Street 2
FIFA Street
Batman Begins
SSX On Tour
Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire
James Bond: From Russia With Love
Incredible Hulk
Black Hawk Down
Legends Of Wrestling
Full Throttle
TY 3
World Series Of Poker
Fantastic Four
Ultimate Spiderman (regular edition)
Gun
True Crime New York City
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Curse Of Darkness
State Of Emergency 2
World Championship Poker 2
Warriors
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits)
Ford Mustang
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
Conflict: Global Terror
World Poker Tour
Torino 2006
Eye Toy 1
World Tour Soccer 2006
Nightmare Before Christmas
Xenosaga 2
We Love Katamari
Backyard Baseball
Dragonball Z Sagas
Mark Ecko's Getting Up
Mark Ecko's Getting Up LE
Matrix: Path Of Neo
Backyard Football
Indigo Prophecy
Tenkaichi
Driver Parallel Lines
Ford Racing 3
Nicktoons Unite
Great Juju Challenge
Incredibles Rise Of The Underminer
Silver Buckle Stables
NHRA Championship Drag Racing
Racing Italiono
Bode Miller Skiing
Wild Arms 4[/QUOTE]

Major breaking news... CAG already figured out most of those :p I kid, I kid... thanks for the heads up though.

So is this sale just going to be ps2 only, or what?

[quote name='Roufuss']Major breaking news... CAG already figured out most of those :p I kid, I kid... thanks for the heads up though.

So is this sale just going to be ps2 only, or what?[/QUOTE]

Did you even read the first part of his post? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back