90% off Green Tagged Items at TRU (continued...)

[quote name='tcrash247']You guys are lucky your still finding games at your TRUs.[/quote]
man, no kidding. my TRU was emptied out a loong time ago.

My TRU has a lot of game left but for some reason they are not participating in this 90% off Green Tagged sale. They only had a few that is in this sale and most games aren't in. Very strange. I thought this deal is for all stores.

[quote name='yogi99']My TRU has a lot of game left but for some reason they are not participating in this 90% off Green Tagged sale. They only had a few that is in this sale and most games aren't in. Very strange. I thought this deal is for all stores.[/quote]

Might help if we knew which TRU you were talking about... maybe it got bought by a liquidator for an impending store closure?

[quote name='yogi99']My TRU has a lot of game left but for some reason they are not participating in this 90% off Green Tagged sale. They only had a few that is in this sale and most games aren't in. Very strange. I thought this deal is for all stores.[/quote]
This sale started last month, all TRU's are pretty much picked clean in terms of sale items...

Plus, games that are green tagged are YMMV.

This thread will never die!!!!! :)

Seriously, I stopped by TRU yesterday and grabbed a few more green tag games. Seems they found a stack of games in the back or something.

XBOX

New Legend $2
Timesplitters 2 $2
Maximum Chase $0.80

Also picked up a few E Reader cards.

They had plenty of Timesplitters 2 and New Legend. When she rang up Maximum Chase the regular price came up. She gave me the 90% and told someone else to take the tags off the remaining copies.

Picked up The Hobbit for PS2 at $6.48 regular price also.
This is the Two Notch Rd. TRU in Columbia, SC.

Blossom Hill, San Jose store had the following just the other day:

Blinx Time Sweeper x2 $2.00
Land Before Time GBA $1.50( These are worth $17.50 at Gamerush)
R Racing Evolution GC X6 $1.50
Morrowind PH version $1.00

[quote name='polaricecaves']hey Dogpatch if you could pick me up a copy of timesplitters 2 i would be grateful.
thats the price i was looking to get it for :)[/QUOTE]

If I can make it back down there I will. About to start 12 hr shifts at work. Sucks to be me for awhile.

bread's done
Back