★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Carrying Case, DS Case, 3 Game Cases, Character Skins and a Haruhi ChoroQ Car only available in this set!- Japanese Edition - Region Free - New but has a small tear on the top flap of the outer box - ¥2500
Anime/Game Promotional Lot - ¥850

[quote name='refusedchaos']no, bad dino, stay away from my queens blade

Anime/Game Promotional Lot - ¥800[/QUOTE]

ummm... u have no time to read them, school remember?
Anime/Game Promotional Lot - ¥900
Death Note Chibi Light Gashapon - New in Bag - ¥500

[quote name='dinobot']ummm... u have no time to read them, school remember?
Anime/Game Promotional Lot - ¥900
Death Note Chibi Light Gashapon - New in Bag - ¥500[/QUOTE]

LOL i dont mind a backlog, ask distgfx, he has seen my room

Anime/Game Promotional Lot - ¥1000

Burst Angel Complete Collection - ¥3350
Anime/Game Promotional Lot - ¥1050
Death Note Chibi Light Gashapon - New in Bag - ¥600

this is madness!

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

I will be editing the front page as usual and getting info posted for the high bidders.

Please refrain from PMing me as my box is already on the verge of full. All necessary info will be posted on the first page.

One last note, it will take a little while as I have a visitor today, but it will be done by the time most of you wake up in the morning.

wow that ended a few minutes earlier than I for some reason was expecting

oh well I won the two things I wanted, sadly had to just spend some major money on computer parts due to a failure so couldn't spend as much as I hoped

[quote name='refusedchaos']son of a...i got caught up with the anime/game lot that i forgot about the xeno LE....dammit![/QUOTE]

I was watching the Trading Arts figures and forgot too...

[quote name='dv8mad']Please refrain from PMing me as my box is already on the verge of full. All necessary info will be posted on the first page.
[/QUOTE]

Going to need to PM you either way with some info. I'll wait until everything dies down to PM you or you can PM me.

Wow, about ¥11000 yen later and I have quite a few new items for the collection and a few I really didn't need but hey, that's the fun in a lowball!

Sito: ¥11,000? You got away cheap :p . ¥17,850 looks to be my total.

Edit: Apparently, my brain quit working earlier tonight when I'd written ¥16,450 o_O ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Official Wired Headset - Never used from HDD kit. - ¥500 - dabamus
Special dv8mad Asian Hottie Blog of the Day Tactile Edition Lot! - 2 random bags of cards - ¥750 - dabamus
Transformers Comic Book Lot of 8 - Dreamwave Comics - Regular #1-6, New World Order #1, Armada #1 - ¥200 - dabamus
Pixelart - Pac-Man 6 Coaster Set (Pac, Ms., 4 ghosts) - ¥250 - dabamus

Total: 1700 Yen

That falls under our trade, I believe, so send me a PM when you need my address please. :)

Thanks!

(correct me if any calculation or figures are wrong, dv8)

Icetron: They are addictive...better start setting aside some $$ if you wanna participate in these regularly. Not much, though...you can get some nice items cheap this way :) .

:drool:Double Sided Anime Poster #6 - ¥350
:whistle2:sPixelart - CheapyD (Signed on the back by the man himself! Get your CheapyD auto right here!) - ¥650 - buckythekat

my total is ¥1,000 :D

if you don't need my shipping info again dv8 I can just send payment once you update the OP so you won't have to worry about PMs :bouncy:

and yes lowballs are quite addicting *twitches*

I got away with only spending 1150 yen for a Yuna toy, Tsukasa Charm and Halo 2. All in all a very good day. :bouncy:

Halo 2 - US Edition - ¥450- KillerRamen
Yuna Final Fantasy Mini Trading Arts Gashapon - ¥350 - KillerRamen
Lucky Star Tsukasa Charm - ¥350 - KillerRamen

[quote name='telepathy']Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Carrying Case, DS Case, 3 Game Cases, Character Skins and a Haruhi ChoroQ Car only available in this set!- Japanese Edition - Region Free - New but has a small tear on the top flap of the outer box - ¥2500[/QUOTE]

Congrats. I was making dinner. I won a few things, but I wanted that the most :(

[quote name='Vegan']Congrats. I was making dinner. I won a few things, but I wanted that the most :([/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was just planning on just giving this to my friend who is a haruhi fan.

I just got lucky though, since u happen 2 be making dinner at the time :)

Saints Row - US Edition - Complete in Black DVD Case - ¥600 - integralsmatic
Transformers Convoy (Optimus Prime) Pepsi Twist Japanese Promotional Figure - Complete w/Box - ¥1800 - integralsmatic
2 Unopened Gashapon - Pangya Golf - May remove from box for shipping purposes - ¥600 - integralsmatic
Saturn Street Fighter Zero - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥300 - integralsmatic
Saturn Sonic R - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥300 - integralsmatic

i think my lowball total without ship is 3600 yen. I still dont know if i won anything since the front page is on cruise control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back