★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cliffsteele']dang dv8mad, you are the coolest dude around. When I acquire something on your wants list, I will ship it to you free! is that a tracking number of some sort next to the dvd player? if so for what service?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, it's ground, so you can expect to see it say "in transit" for a long time.

[quote name='cliffsteele']yeah i figured as much, what is the company name?[/QUOTE]

It's Japanpost, so you should be able to type it into the USPS website as well.

[quote name='dabamus']dv8, did I ever give you my address?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I've got it! Ai is in orientation today, so I have sole responsibility for Ryu, otherwise, it would have gone out today. I'll be addressing a few more boxes tonight for shipment tomorrow and, barring spontaneous combustion (of me or the package), it will ship tomorrow.

Planning to ship dabamus, mis0 and Jaideams' packages tomorrow. Still waiting on some payments and shipping info. Check the front page and, if your name is not crossed off, there is a reason. ;)

dv8 sorry I have been working alot the past few days. I send me a msg here or in the group and I will get you paid for my lowball stuff and the saber lily figure tomorrow :D

[quote name='skiizim']I emailed you the other day with it, I don't know what happened but I just pmed you with it.[/QUOTE]

Got it now skiizim. Mailing tomorrow.

[quote name='thelonepig']I'll pay you when I'm good and ready to.[/QUOTE]

Duly noted. Front page updated.

:shock:Special dv8mad "pleasure of my presence" tax - ¥500000 - thelonepig

You don't think Ai will be jealous?

Waitaminnit... does that mean you're going to freeload at my place? Is Ryu coming? Nate's getting a lot of practice pushing lately (he still thinks it's funny).

[quote name='rmb']Keep missing you in the group. I'm too old to remember but have you shipped my package?[/QUOTE]

LOL, you are and I have. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig'][/COLOR]

You don't think Ai will be jealous?

Waitaminnit... does that mean you're going to freeload at my place? Is Ryu coming? Nate's getting a lot of practice pushing lately (he still thinks it's funny).[/QUOTE]

She won't be very jealous. I promised to buy us all tickets to your place once that payment comes through.
Hope you have plenty of extra couches!

Got package a few days ago, just made it to the rents to pick it up. Thanks for packing so well and everything was received and looked great! I am so tempted to bust into my FFXIII Elixir and see what figure I got, but I'm not going to!... yet

Got my package! It's probably just due to my west coast location, but that is some FAST free shipping.

100% satisfied! I really have to hand it to Japan: their used games are always impeccable and complete. They don't even throw out the little paper inserts advertising stuff! They would be HORRIFIED if they looked inside a Gamestop.

does this mean my package shipped? if not and the next lowball is soon you can just hold onto it to save some money on shipping since there's a decent chance I'll be bidding on some anime :lol:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Paid for a majority of the stuff. Didnt realize you update my sheet in the group. :razz:

Also sent you a PM regarding the heavy item.[/QUOTE]

I'll get that weighed for you tomorrow and let you know.

[quote name='buckythekat']does this mean my package shipped? if not and the next lowball is soon you can just hold onto it to save some money on shipping since there's a decent chance I'll be bidding on some anime :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's currently in transit between Cheapy and myself. If you like, I can hold onto it for you and ship everything together. It's your call. I expect to be ready to start the sale in a week or less.

[quote name='dv8mad']It's currently in transit between Cheapy and myself. If you like, I can hold onto it for you and ship everything together. It's your call. I expect to be ready to start the sale in a week or less.[/QUOTE]

yea that's fine :) am in no hurry to get all of it and will save you some money on shipping :bouncy:

Also don't forget to get me an upgrade ship quote on the lowball stuff. Obviously the Saber Lily figure is an extra so I dont expect you to split the shipping with me on that part in half. So I obviously will pay more on shipping on my end cuz of that if you can toss that in the box as well. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Also don't forget to get me an upgrade ship quote on the lowball stuff. Obviously the Saber Lily figure is an extra so I dont expect you to split the shipping with me on that part in half. So I obviously will pay more on shipping on my end cuz of that if you can toss that in the box as well. :D[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you want me to wait on shipping? The Saber Lily figure doesn't release until June. LMK!

[quote name='thelonepig']I put that 1500 I originally owed you in a high-interest account. As soon as it's up to 501500, it's yours.[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

Whew.

Nice. I was worried it was just gonna be an anime lowball, of which I am in the minority and have no interest in it. Yet, I see some games in there. Good luck. Will be there!

Oh Saber Lily isn't till June?

Shit just send everything else then (minus the heavy bastard obviously) !! I thought the damn thing already came out

Also I so hate you for your lowball preview.... ;)

Damn you, damn you to hell, you evil vile tempter Cid, may you die a horrible death, may you live in interesting times, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest you......:bomb:

I got all my stuff today! (Yuna toy, Halo 2, Lucky Star charm) That was much faster than I expected!

...It took me awhile to find Yuna's arm, but it was tucked neatly inside the Halo 2 game case for extra protection. Thank you so much, and feedback left. :bouncy:

[quote name='saetia']Whew.

Nice. I was worried it was just gonna be an anime lowball, of which I am in the minority and have no interest in it. Yet, I see some games in there. Good luck. Will be there![/QUOTE]

kinda the opposite here, I was hoping there would be some anime

I had to skip the last one, but there's some stuff here that's going to force me to come in guns blazing. Kind of wish that this was the full preview so I knew that there was a chance of my having some money left over :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']I had to skip the last one, but there's some stuff here that's going to force me to come in guns blazing. Kind of wish that this was the full preview so I knew that there was a chance of my having some money left over :lol:[/QUOTE]

You stay away from that Saber figure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back