A huge piece of crap... (no... seriously) UPDATED w/ PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
So I'm an RA in my college, and today I've come across something that might be a prank, but I'm not sure. If you're squimish... don't read this.

So I went into the bathroom and saw an "out of order" sign there. The problem was that I did'nt put it there (and the custodians didn't either... they had left already). I tried to open the door, but it was looked... so I looked over the other stall and I see a MASSIVE peice of crap. Were talking HUGE, inhuman almost. It certainly smells like crap, but its so insanely huge that I can't believe that it CAME OUT of somebody. Also, theres no toilet paper... and this thing I think would require toilet paper. I'll post a picture if you can't visualize it... but needless to say, there is reason to think its a prank.

UPDATE: PICTURES!!!

http://plaza.ufl.edu/pumbaa/poop.htm

[quote name='pumbaa']So I'm an RA in my college, and today I've come across something that might be a prank, but I'm not sure. If you're squimish... don't read this.

So I went into the bathroom and saw an "out of order" sign there. The problem was that I did'nt put it there (and the custodians didn't either... they had left already). I tried to open the door, but it was looked... so I looked over the other stall and I see a MASSIVE peice of crap. Were talking HUGE, inhuman almost. It certainly smells like crap, but its so insanely huge that I can't believe that it CAME OUT of somebody. Also, theres no toilet paper... and this thing I think would require toilet paper. I'll post a picture if you can't visualize it... but needless to say, there is reason to think its a prank.[/quote]

lol, post the pic :lol:

but it might be a prank...or it could be that it's just clogged from the shit...maybe there was more where taht came from and it was flushed earlier and clogged up the toilet :shock:

[quote name='pumbaa']So I'm an RA in my college, and today I've come across something that might be a prank, but I'm not sure. If you're squimish... don't read this.

So I went into the bathroom and saw an "out of order" sign there. The problem was that I did'nt put it there (and the custodians didn't either... they had left already). I tried to open the door, but it was looked... so I looked over the other stall and I see a MASSIVE peice of crap. Were talking HUGE, inhuman almost. It certainly smells like crap, but its so insanely huge that I can't believe that it CAME OUT of somebody. Also, theres no toilet paper... and this thing I think would require toilet paper. I'll post a picture if you can't visualize it... but needless to say, there is reason to think its a prank.[/quote]

You took a picture of it?? :shock:

Well, by all means, post it! :D

I can relate to this story, my extremely fat random roomate had clogged the toilet before with a giant turd..this happened on more than 1 occasion. Im talking 1 solid turd that actually gets stuck in the hole, like a cork and a bottle. Never seen anything like it in my life.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='danny90044']yeah its probably a dead kid for all we know[/quote]

wtf??

hes idle on aim[/quote]

The giant turd has attacked him, eaten him, and now even bigger. Stay away from the turd!!!!

You guys want sick?

yummy18mq.jpg

I'll give you guys sick... :twisted: :twisted:

EDIT: I didnt think I overstepped my bounds but if the Mods feel I went too far, please delete this post then.

You guys want sick?! Heres a pic of tubgirl!

Just kidding. But I cant wait to see this! Picture! Picture! Picture!

[quote name='Xevious']You guys want sick?

yummy18mq.jpg

EDIT: I didnt think I overstepped my bounds but if the Mods feel I went too far, please delete this post then.[/quote]

:puke:

[quote name='Xevious']You guys want sick?

yummy18mq.jpg

EDIT: I didnt think I overstepped my bounds but if the Mods feel I went too far, please delete this post then.[/quote]

:lol: That's Awesome!!!! :rofl:

Now, I wanna see pics of this dookie...

[quote name='JimmieMac']That pic is so old he's wearing a Hartford Whalers shirt.[/quote]

Thats very perceptive of you. I got that image about 5 years ago. I've kept it on my harddrive ever since. This is the first time I put it on CAG though.

Its a great picture. I love the expression of the guy in the middle. Its classic!!

wow, i cant believe im responding to a thread where everyone is begging to see a picture of a giant pile of shit

but its just so interesting!

Turtle poop

turtle-shit.jpg

Not sick or anything. Alright, is it too much to ask to see a huge shit?

[quote name='Rozz']Turtle poop

turtle-shit.jpg

Not sick or anything. Alright, is it too much to ask to see a huge shit?[/quote]

It kinda looks like peanut butter. hmmmmmm...

[quote name='scargums']wow, i cant believe im responding to a thread where everyone is begging to see a picture of a giant pile of shit

but its just so interesting![/quote]

Shut up and join the fun! ;)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']CAG gets classier everyday. :D[/quote]

Hey, this is the highlight of my week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back