AAFES 360 Military Appreciation Bundle $449

Wolve11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
This is a deal that will most likely only do you good if you can access a PX on a military installation.

This special bundle includes:
Xbox 360 Premium System
Viva Pinata
Project Gotham Racing 3
Kameo
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged
12 months XBL Gold

All for $449 without tax since it is a PX.

Not too bad of a deal in my opinion.

[quote name='Bio Retard']That is a nice deal. I'm sure there are some people in my barracks that want to buy a 360. Thanks![/quote]

[/salute] :applause: Much love to the armed forces! :applause:

[quote name='graf1k']I'm not sure soldiers are the crowd to try to push Kameo and Viva Pinata on though.[/QUOTE]
I see your point about Viva Pinata, but Kameo is just high fantasy. It's T-rated, for chrissakes, and quite violent.

[quote name='Bio Retard']That is a nice deal. I'm sure there are some people in my barracks that want to buy a 360. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Well there goes their combat pay.

I joke I joke. My cousin was in the Army. I'm all for deals for the troops.

Wow if I didn't already have one I'd be sure to hop on this. Even if you don't want the games it is still a great deal. Kinda sad I got one already now but oh well.

Wonder if my BX is doing this... the Xbox and PGR3 is awesome, not sure about all that extra stuff though. Is there anyway to sell the 12 months of gold?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Wonder if my BX is doing this... the Xbox and PGR3 is awesome, not sure about all that extra stuff though. Is there anyway to sell the 12 months of gold?[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's seperately packaged so I'm sure you could.

at the bx on Nellis AFB (Las Vegas area) i m pretty sure you get all that stuff but instead of Kameo, Fusion Frenzy 2 comes with it...it is selling pretty well.....and they sold all their elites too...the military appreciation packs are actually sharing a pallet with PS3's....they arent selling too well

[quote name='graf1k']I'm not sure soldiers are the crowd to try to push Kameo and Viva Pinata on though.[/quote]

Kameo is excelent just really short., I am not a soilder per say......but Viva Pinata is stupid

I guess this is one way to move some aging 360's & clearance titles--while MS gets some 'support the troops' PR. I think MS needs to move through their 360 back-inventory so that they can start mass manufacturing and selling the new cooler and quieter version of the 360 later this year...

Cynicism aside, this is a pretty good deal if you can't wait 6 more months to get the new 360.

bread's done
Back