Age of Conan preorder?

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok so my store's (Futureshop) not getting an Age of Conan preorder dealie. Which sucks since the pre order gives you some sort of War Rhino/Mammoth mount and some extra inventory space.

I need to find it. And I'm not paying some jerk $30 on eBay for the code. Does anyone know who in Toronto is accepting preorders?

[quote name='turgore2008']do you have to pay an MMO fee for this game to pay ? or is it free like guild wars ?[/quote]The game is $15 a month.

If I wasn't sick I would have went out and bought this today. I didn't notice any preorder boxes at Futureshop or Best Buy last week either. I noticed that the only AoC listed on bestbuy.ca is a "BB Exclusive", so I'm hoping they have the preorder key bundled with the actual game when I buy it tomorrow.

I want me a rhino. :drool:

[quote name='mrelusive']The game is $15 a month.

. :drool:[/quote]

Whoa ! I'll pass on this one. Paying for XBL is enough cost.

My friends have been pestering me to buy this and I'm on the edge of caving in. Ranzo, could you hook me up with a key as well? Thanks in advance.

By the way, anyone know if its only for character or it is for all the characters on the account? Because me and my brothers are going to share the account.

Game is great.

Pretty sure you can use the codes on all characters on one account for the extra items and such.

I lost my pre-order code!!! No mammoth for me!

It's for all characters on your account. You can create any number of characters, spam /claim and all your extra items will be in your inventory.

Are any stores besides Amazon offering deals on Age of Conan? I already missed out on the pre-order bonuses and don't want to pay full price.

[quote name='Jest']Are any stores besides Amazon offering deals on Age of Conan? I already missed out on the pre-order bonuses and don't want to pay full price.[/quote]If you're willing to pay full-price all BB copies of the game include the preorder bonus Rhino set.

I've been having a blast as well. I haven't noticed any lag either (Doomsayer server).

[quote name='mrelusive']If you're willing to pay full-price all BB copies of the game include the preorder bonus Rhino set.

I've been having a blast as well. I haven't noticed any lag either (Doomsayer server).[/quote]

Do you get the increased inventory as well? Just how much bigger than normal is it?

SHOOT! You mean I could have gone to BB and gotten a copy with the Rhino, instead of going to the Target which is right down the road from my house.....I'm oficially BUMMED! :bomb:

If anyone has an extra code floating around out there I would be VERY appriciative!! :) :applause:

~M

I managed to get a CE of this game and the guy at Gamestop said they had pre-order packs left over but turned out they didn't have anymore. Anyone know where I can find it here in Florida or online? 60+ for just a code is a lot. I'm a bit of a completist so I'd like to get those items if someone can help.

bread's done
Back