All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Shadowrun for $15 at the Wal-Mart in Panorama City, CA. They had one copy left, but I could have swore this was cheaper at another store.

Walmart on Elvis Presley Blvd in Memphis, Tennessee had the Nintendo DS and Wii Lunch Tin Kits for $10.00. They had some Nintendo DS games for $15.00. The only game that I can remember is Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll.

As Neudog posted earlier, Walmart on 121/Airport Frwy and Beach in Ft Worth Tx has $10 table of games, some of previously mentioned games are still there, but more were added last night or today. Updates I can remember

:360:
Eternal Sonota
Dirt
Armored Core 4
Beautiful Katimari
Over G Fighters
Sega Superstar Tennis

:ps2:
Odin Sphere
others too...

Double check the game/wall cases too... Managed to find copies of some of these games there too and they ring up $10 as well... happy hunting

[quote name='spectreon']As Neudog posted earlier, Walmart on 121/Airport Frwy and Beach in Ft Worth Tx has $10 table of games, some of previously mentioned games are still there, but more were added last night or today. Updates I can remember

Eternal Sonota
Dirt
Armored Core 4
Beautiful Katimari
Over G Fighters
Sega Superstar Tennis

Odin Sphere
others too...

Double check the game/wall cases too... Managed to find copies of some of these games there too and they ring up $10 as well... happy hunting[/quote]

darn it mine never has these prices, would love eternal sonata and dirt.

[quote name='ravenbear']darn it mine never has these prices, would love eternal sonata and dirt.[/quote]

agrees

More from Walmart in Garland, TX on NW HWY:
They have their clearance rack out again, but I wasn't there in person so I'll post an updated list if I get a chance to drop by tomorrow.

My Dad stopped by and picked up Rockstar Table Tennis $7, Viva Pinata $7, and Tiger Woods 07 (?) $10.

Left behind:
Arcade Hits $10
Sonic $7
Cars $7
FF XI $7
Top Spin 2 $7
Gun $7
and other Xbox 360 Titles

He also said there are a lot of PS3 games this time.
And I passed (again) on the DS headset $10

Heading down to Garland tomorrow and hope to have a better list then.

[quote name='savagepastry']Out of curiosity, where do wal-marts generally put all their clearance/reduced games, or is a per-store decision?[/quote]

Pretty much an in store decision. Usually either in electronics or near the front, generally where an employee(s) can keep a watchfull eye. Seen them the isle behind Jewelery before too.

Went to the Wally World in Bloomsburg, PA. There were a few ok clearance items there.

:wii:- All $19.99
Zack and Wiki
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Godfather
Scarface

:ds:- $19.99
Megaman ZX Advent
Sonic Rush

Art of Fighting (collection maybe?)- $9.99
Raiden III- $19.99 (not really a deal but seeing a copy there shocked me)

They did have the Wii points/CC shell combos for $20 still damnit. They also had the EBA bundles for $15 but the funny thing is that the game itself non bundled is $30 :lol:.

I picked up LOTRO at the Walker Springs Walmart in Knoxville, TN for $5 last night- they had 2 Special Editions that looked like they had been opened but about 6 more copies of the standard edition. They were at the bottom of the regular PC game section.

[quote name='eau']Any such clearance cart/table/bin in Washington and Oregon at all?! I don't think I ever saw one at WM.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned in a recently earlier post that there was a $10 sale endcap at the Renton, WA Wal-Mart. Lots and lots and lots of sports titles, but a few gems in there like (at the time) Grim Grimoire for $10, and Soul Nomad for $20. Good luck, friend!

Most be cutting prices on Dark Sector across all stores. My Wal-Mart has Dark Sector for Xbox 360 for $19.82.

Is the game worth that price?

The other day I picked up at Wal-mart:
NBA Ballers: Chosen One(360)
Crazy Taxi(psp)
Killzone(psp)
Enchanted Journey(wii)
Brunswick Bowling(wii)

All for $10 each

Also, the 360 version of GH:Aerosmith bundle was marked $69.99, but there was none left.

Picked up the following today at an Oklahoma small town WalMart who wanted to clear up some shelf space. The employee actually thanked me for buying these.

:ps3:
Eye of Judement - $29.98

:ds:
Elite Beat Agents Bundle - $6 (with DS carrying case and three extra stylus)

They also had:

:pc:
Unreal Tournament 3 - $15
Unreal Tournament 3 CE - $20

Other:
Creative Muvo 2GB - $25

grapevine, tx today had these games on clearance for $10 each:

Stranglehold (PS3 & 360)
Beowulf (PS3)
Conan (PS3)
College Hoops 2k8 (PS3)

[quote name='spectreon']As Neudog posted earlier, Walmart on 121/Airport Frwy and Beach in Ft Worth Tx has $10 table of games, some of previously mentioned games are still there, but more were added last night or today. Updates I can remember

Eternal Sonota
Dirt
Armored Core 4
Beautiful Katimari
Over G Fighters
Sega Superstar Tennis

Odin Sphere
others too...

Double check the game/wall cases too... Managed to find copies of some of these games there too and they ring up $10 as well... happy hunting[/quote]

Is the Odin Sphere GH or not? If not I'd be willing to pay someone $20 to buy the game and ship it ($10 should cover shipping and cost of gas to go there, right?)...

Just traded Eye of Judgement for $30 in my local BBV. I used a permanent marker to black out the pic and the part on the case that says "Comes with Eye Toy" just in case they would try to tell me no.

Sweeter thing about this trade was that I went to Walmart and bought the Eye of Jugdement/Eye Toy bundle for $30 so I pretty much got the camera for free... ;-)

[quote name='Aganar']Is the Odin Sphere GH or not? If not I'd be willing to pay someone $20 to buy the game and ship it ($10 should cover shipping and cost of gas to go there, right?)...[/QUOTE]

Odin Sphere went Greatest Hits, along with Disgaea.

Not worth the price at all. It's like a shitty version of Halo. You're better off buying a good $30 game like the Orange Box or Burnout Paradise

This games sucks. I DO own a PS3, and I have already played this crummy game. Do not buy for more than $15, but preferably not at all or at $10 and under.

Wichita, Ks (21st & Maize) only had one decent game there, virtua fighter 5 PS3 for the usual $20...they had about 40 copies of a spongebob game for ps2 and madden 07 (ps2 only) for $30 though lol

do most of you find the clearance games mixed in with the normal ones or is there a special spot or endcap? i've looked at my local wal-mart and i can't seem to find an exact location for clearance games.

They usually have the clearance stuff out by the electronics section. At my local walmart, they have a big box the put in the middle of the walkway - it has a big sign on it that essentially says "Clearance," but goes more in depth. I usually don't go to Wal-Mart unless its past midnight or something on a weekend and nothing else is open. College student here, obviously.

I picked up Patapon from the Fuquay-Varina Supercenter for like $8.84. I got 10% off the shelf price as the one I got was the last copy... the shelf display in the plastic shell. :D

Wii Classic Controller with glove and Wii Points Card with glove are $15.00 at the Opelousas, LA Super Wal-Mart. T.M.X. Cookie Monster and Ernie are $14.00. Super Wal-Mart on Ambassador Caffery Pkwy in Lafayette, LA. has Odama for the GameCube for $12.00.

Not a clearance price but I saw LAIR and Folklore for $29.92 and Juiced 2 HIN (PS3) for $19.82 at my Wal-Mart today.

My walmart in SC was having a big clearance on digital camera, had a table full marked down about 25% on average. Had an employee standing there watching over them -- I didn't need one but looked interesting.

i keep seeing everyone getting Elite Beat Agents for cheap... i also got it for like 8 bucks with 3 stylus and a bag....

i would just like to point out at the walmart by me, they have it in a case for 29.99... 30 feet away on a clearance rack its 8 bucks and extras

[quote name='dkreegz515']i keep seeing everyone getting Elite Beat Agents for cheap... i also got it for like 8 bucks with 3 stylus and a bag....

i would just like to point out at the walmart by me, they have it in a case for 29.99... 30 feet away on a clearance rack its 8 bucks and extras[/QUOTE]

Elite Beat Agents is $29.99 in the glass case at the Walmart by me. It' s $11.00 with the extras on an end cap that is not even 2 feet away.

Wal-Mart in Highland Village, TX had the Resident Evil "Essentials" (RE4, Outbreak, Veronica) pack for $5. They had like 5 copies left before I got mine :D

Edit: They also have like 20 copies of Madden 08 for $5 (PS2)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the Walmart in Taylor, TX had a few copies of Mass Effect in the $19.98 bin. They also had Dark Sector, The Orange Box as well as some other fairly decent games in the same bin.

My Walmart had Dark Sector for 9.99 I bought it for a friend, and he claims he don't want it. So I'm either going to return it or sale it for the price + shipping. Which ever comes first.

My buddy picked me up a 4000 point card, and 3 months of Live for $39.99 yesterday at our Wal Mart. Theres 2 more there, Im heading back tomorrow for another.

Fayetteville, WV has multiple sealed copies of LocoRoco, Parapa the Rapper for $20 and $10 respectively.

Also they have a sealed copy of Valkyrie Profile Lenneth for $30 (isn't this hard to find?)

[quote name='jman619']My Walmart had Dark Sector for 9.99 I bought it for a friend, and he claims he don't want it. So I'm either going to return it or sale it for the price + shipping. Which ever comes first.[/quote]

I think that Dark Sector price might be standard- I saw it at Hollywood video new for that price a few weeks back.

bread's done
Back