Amazon/BestBuy: Guitar Hero Smash Hits $19.99 X360/PS3/Wii

TCBL

CAG Veteran
Amazon and Best Buy have just dropped their Guitar Hero Smash Hits prices to $19.99 (-$40 off retail price) for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii:

ghsmashhits_bestbuy_1999.jpg

Check out this photo of Best Buy's Dec 06-12th ad.

The game is available for $19.99 for X360/PS3/Wii (-$40 off retail price).

How Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero and DJ Hero Owners Can Get Guitar Hero Smash Hits For $14.99

Included with some copies of Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero and DJ Hero is the following $5.00 off coupon, which brings the price down to $14.99:

ghsmashhits_5dollarsoff_coupon.jpg

Read Article: Guitar Hero Smash Hits Plunges to $19.99 for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the best buy in dublin, ca today and bought guitar hero smash hits (ps3) for about 11$ (20-10$ coupon+tax). Girl who was manning the register commented that it was a great deal especially when stacked with the coupon. They had 2 copies left.

Got denied at the Costa Mesa store today. Lady said that I could not use the coupon because the game was already on sale. I told her that I didn't want the game and walked away. Oh well.

[quote name='drk_knight01']Got denied at the Costa Mesa store today. Lady said that I could not use the coupon because the game was already on sale. I told her that I didn't want the game and walked away. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Just try again with a different cashier. Or a different Best Buy. It's not like there's not 20 other Best Buys within 20 minutes of that one in SoCal.

Used the coupon, no problems at all. Computer took it right off. Plus, I had the $5 off coupon from DJ Hero, so I walked out with a $5 GH: Smash Hits.

bread's done
Back