Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Motoki']Oh cry me a river. Try living in Washington. We have to pay tax to Amazon AND Valve AND Microsoft AND Gamestop and pretty much every US based digital download retailer. The state of Washington must love me from all the tax money they get from me for digital downloads. :p[/QUOTE]
But I expect that from a liberal state. Texas is supposed to be the "no taxes" conservative state. Baah!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We're working on something for Risen 2 right now, but I'm not happy with the current offer so unless we can run down something better I'm not going to run it.[/QUOTE]
I really respect this. So many places run sales for the sake of having a sale even if they suck.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
EA called today and asked that I move a bunch of the promotions up to start tomorrow so people can start playing over the weekend.

KOA will be on sale starting tomorrow. Hope you get this in time to take advantage of it.[/quote]
Good move, EA and Amazon DVG! :D

I need to go play more Binary Domain - that game is really good, BTW! Already 5 hours into the SP campaign from yesterday alone. So glad you had that one up for $10.

This way, after I finish Binary Domain, I can move onto those KOA DLC's that you'll have on sale beginning tomorrow that I'll buy tomorrow...and get to work on those! :p

Already got Virtua Tennis 4 (sucker for achievements, even in GFWL), going to get Binary Domain. Someone convince me that Spec Ops is worth 25 bucks. I'm only a single-player gamer for the most part.

[quote name='AgentW']is it still true that The Saboteur won't run on my pc with an AMD cpu and an ATI graphics card?[/QUOTE]

Yes, very true. I literally ran into this myself 2 days ago. However it's worth noting that I have an A8 processor with intergrated graphics (6550HD), and some (very raely) with external ATI cards have gotten it to work. There was only 1 patch made, and it was a beta patch. EA fired the team who made the game 2 weeks before it's release, it's never getting fixed. I couldn't even fined community patches to fix it. I myself am getting it on PS3 instead, the "nudity" DLC is still downloadable from the PSN store. I even went to the trouble of hunting that bit of DLC down for PC in remote corners of the internet in anticipation of the game, since the servers are down, and you can't get it anymore. I couldn't even get it to register on Origin.

[quote name='AgentW']is it still true that The Saboteur won't run on my pc with an AMD cpu and an ATI graphics card?[/QUOTE]

No idea about using an AMD CPU, but it runs just fine on my 6870

Also I'll just throw a request in to Tony; The Witcher 2, thank you :D

[quote name='mcthatch']Already got Virtua Tennis 4 (sucker for achievements, even in GFWL), going to get Binary Domain. Someone convince me that Spec Ops is worth 25 bucks. I'm only a single-player gamer for the most part.[/QUOTE]

People are really digging Spec Ops, I haven't heard a single person who bought it during this sale say anything other than how happy they were they picked it up.

I haven't started it yet but I'm excited to.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']I haven't played them yet, but you might want to check some reviews...

Dead Kel DLC:
GameSpy -> 4 stars (of 5).
Destructoid -> 8.5 (out of 10).
GameBanshee -> No score; but a very positive review.
GameRadar -> No score; call it "Top tier of DLC"; but DLC has nasty bug where you can't exit final dungeon after beating last boss.

Teeth of Naros DLC:
InsideGamingDaily -> 8.5 (out of 10).
MSXBoxWorld.com -> 8.5.
Destructoid -> 7.
Leviaythn.com -> 6.7.
GameBanshee's review -> No score.[/QUOTE]

Yes, reviews have been good for both, but if I can't play them with my Steam KoA, I guess I'll have to wait for the Steam sale. :cry:

[quote name='MysterD']Good move, EA and Amazon DVG! :D

I need to go play more Binary Domain - that game is really good, BTW! Already 5 hours into the SP campaign from yesterday alone. So glad you had that one up for $10.

This way, after I finish Binary Domain, I can move onto those KOA DLC's that you'll have on sale beginning tomorrow that I'll buy tomorrow...and get to work on those! :p[/QUOTE]

Whoa, wait a minute. Binary Domain is good?

[quote name='boneless']Whoa, wait a minute. Binary Domain is good?[/QUOTE]

It has been received REALLY well by the people we've sold it to so far. I'm going to start playing it tonight, I'll do a write up on it tonight or tomorrow (first time I'll be doing this, don't judge me).

Cheers,
Tony

Binary Domain looks really cool. I just can't bring myself to buy it right now with my huge backlog. I know I wont get to playing it until it reaches the $5 price point anyway...but it sure is tempting! :lol:

[quote name='jester55']Binary Domain looks really cool. I just can't bring myself to buy it right now with my huge backlog. I know I wont get to playing it until it reaches the $5 price point anyway...but it sure is tempting! :lol:[/QUOTE]
My thoughts to the T.

[quote name='mxyzplik']And now it looks like it's been dropped from the threads list of sale items. Bummer. I didn't even know it was available for PC until this thread, and was planning to buy it, and now....

It looks like it's available through the EA version of steam for $10 so I might still grab it. It looks like there's been a lot of fan mods made. I don't know if the mod I'm hoping for (all-time teams, ie best Red Wings of all time v. best Avs of all time, best Blues of all time, etc) exists, but I think I might risk it just to have hockey on the PC.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the Origin version says it has SecuROM on it. That's a deal-breaker for me. Hopefully Amazon's version is DRM-free, and they get it working soon. Skate, hamsters, skate! :D

Played Binary Domain for about five hours thus far and I've had a blast. I've had a lot of fun and the demo doesn't really do the game justice. For $10 its easily worth it.

[quote name='ckendal']
Will KOA and the 2 DLCs activate on Origin?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Amazon DVG's version of KOA:R + its DLC's do REQUIRE Origin, whether you like it or not.

[quote name='MysterD']Amazon DVG's version of KOA:R + its DLC's do REQUIRE Origin, whether you like it or not.[/QUOTE]

I am fine with that as long as I can activate them in Origin.

Thanks

[quote name='ckendal']I am fine with that as long as I can activate them in Origin.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought them yet b/c they ain't on sale yet. :p

I will be buying both KOAR DLC's tomorrow, so if someone else don't beat me to it, you can find out from me on here tomorrow night. :p
It's possible someone will beat me to it b/c I do work tomorrow. :p

I would guess...
You'd copy your online game code from Amazon DVG;
jump onto your Origin account;
click on the Gear icon;
click Redeem Product Code (for full games + DLC);
and paste your code into there;
download the DLC;
and then you'll eventually be good to go, once it's done DLing and installing.

If anybody has bought KOA:R DLC from Amazon here, is that how it went?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks man, posted to OP.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I figured since my thoughts are TOO long to post on here, I'd toss it on my XFire Blog.
Thanks for linking my thoughts on the game on the front page.
Very cool. :D

[quote name='MysterD']I figured since my thoughts are TOO long to post on here, I'd toss it on my XFire Blog.
Thanks for linking my thoughts on the game on the front page.
Very cool. :D[/QUOTE]

Also tossed it up on Neogaf as well for people to read while they think about buying BD. You should copy and paste those types of reviews onto the game pages for Amazon.com so everyone who looks at the products can read them dude. That was legit.

EDIT: Lol just refreshed your blog post, you're already above 100 views, awesome.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']People are really digging Spec Ops, I haven't heard a single person who bought it during this sale say anything other than how happy they were they picked it up.

I haven't started it yet but I'm excited to.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I picked it up the first day of the sale and finished it last night. I really enjoyed it. The combat is fun, enemies are smart enough to change tactics but not too smart to know when and where you are at all times and the story is quite different from all the rest. Quite dark and it does not end pretty just for the sake of taming down the effect. It also gives you some nice twists and I am still thinking about the events. I will also be replaying it in the near future at a higher difficulty level, pretty much for the sake of testing how good I can be and to pick up hints at the story that I missed. Well worth the asking price. Thanks for getting this one on the sale Tony.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also tossed it up on Neogaf as well for people to read while they think about buying BD.[/quote]
Thanks!

You should copy and paste those types of reviews onto the game pages for Amazon.com so everyone who looks at the products can read them dude. That was legit.

EDIT: Lol just refreshed your blog post, you're already above 100 views, awesome.

Cheers,
Tony
Glad you liked my thoughts.

Though, I don't like that you only have a straight-up 5 star system w/ no half-stars allowed on Amazon...
Not enough lee-way for me.
I would like giving 1/2 stars. :p

I prefer the grading system, as it gives me even more leeway per section, since you have a minus, flat grade, and a plus...
i.e. B-, B, B+
i.e C-, C, C+

You catch my drift.

[quote name='MysterD']Thanks!

Glad you liked my thoughts.

Though, I don't like that you only have a straight-up 5 star system w/ no half-stars allowed on Amazon...
Not enough lee-way for me.
I would like giving 1/2 stars. :p

I prefer the grading system, as it gives me even more leeway per section, since you have a minus, flat grade, and a plus...
i.e. B-, B, B+
i.e C-, C, C+

You catch my drift.[/QUOTE]

I've never heard that feedback about the review system before. I'll send it along, but I'm not sure how flexible that system is lol.

FYI here's another review from a guy over at Neogaf:

Comments on the PC port - Overall, this game ran well on my PC. I have an older Phenom II X4 945, with a GTX560 and 8GB of RAM, but was able to get a solid 60FPS (with no drops that I noticed) at maxed settings. The graphics options are a little bare. You can set your FOV, choose FXAA or MLAA, and a few other options but that is about it. You can only change these options in the game's configuration tool, and cannot tweak anything in-game.

I started the game using KBM but hated the default keymapping and decided to switch to a 360 pad instead. If you are set on using KBM, you are going to want to change your mapping ASAP. I play PC games from my couch on my 37" TV. While the subtitles are nice and clear from the 8 foot distance I play from, the key prompts use a different font that is hard to read. What is more annoying is that, after switching to a 360 pad, the prompts still referred to KBM keys. I am not sure if this would have been different if I fiddled around in the configuration tool. Either way, it doesn't take long to figure out that Space = A, Q = Y and so on.

Comments on the Game - This is a game that you need to give a chance before deciding whether you like it or not. I don't know what portion of the game is covered by the demo, but if it is the beginning segment, know that chapter 1 is probably the weakest part of the game. In fact, I really disliked the first 30 minutes or so. The generic robot enemies seemed lame, and Big Bo wouldn't shut up. It initially struck me as a B version of Gears with worse voice acting and graphics. However things really pick up if you make it through those first few sections.

Positives:
- Boss battles with big ass robots. Miss boss fights in your shooters? This game has like 10 of them, including a few that are absolutely massive. The boss fights were by far the best part of this game. Furthermore all of them are unique and none are reused. How you take them out also depends on the boss. Some can be defeated using your regular weapons. Some require you to use the environment, and at least one is fought from the back of a moving truck during a chase sequence.

- The shooting. You carry 4 weapons in this game. Your main weapon which is an assault rifle, a side arm, and two open slots for a third gun and a grenade that you pick up from enemies as you go. Your main weapon is upgradable through in game item vending machines. All of the weapons fun to play with, but your main gun is especially satisfying. Once you make a few upgrades you will be tearing through enemies. You almost exclusively fight robots in this game, but you can blow off their limbs, head, and armor in satisfying sprays of sparks and shrapnel. This is a cover shooter, but the cover mechanism is mostly intuitive.

- Enemy AI. Like any shooter, regular grunt enemies will shoot from behind cover, come at you with body shields, or rush you with shotguns or melee attacks. However, since they are robots, they react to the damage you do to them. If you blow off their weapon arm, some will pick up their gun with their other hand, and others will switch to a secondary gun. If you blow off their legs, they will drag themselves towards you (like in Terminator 1), grabbing your legs in an effort to self destruct.

- The story and characters. If you like cheesy 80s/90s action movies, you will probably like this. Most of the characters are big stereotypes, but the game doesn't really take itself seriously so I didn't mind. If you ever wanted to lead an elite international squad of soldiers that include a gigantic black man (your main bro), a Chinese sniper, and a French Robot, this is your game. The plot itself is interesting enough, but like most games, the final execution could have been better. The dialogue is b-movie cheesy. One character justifies killing sentient, organic robots that are mostly non-violent, and have blended into society by saying that the world already has enough racism without adding robots to the mix.

Negatives:
- Your Squad AI. Your squad is dumb. While they can kill regular enemies fairly proficiently, expect them to crowd you at a cover point (even if there are 10 others) or run blindly into your line of fire. This is especially annoying since your teammates have a trust system, and shooting them lowers their trust score. I'm not sure if the trust score means anything, but it does unlock a few of the Steam achievements. I will mention that the game has a squad command feature that I made only light use of. It is designed around voice command using a mic (which I don't have). You can issue some basic commands from the pad (charge, regroup, cover me, and fire) but I didn't really use it much.

- Quick Time events. There are only a few, and they are pretty easy, but they were annoying because I couldn't read the key prompt (which was also for a keyboard instead of my 360 pad as mentioned above) from my couch at times.

- The game is linear. You spend most of it fighting in corridors and small rooms. There is a little exploration in some areas, but not much. If cut scenes bug you in action games, be warned that this game has a fair number of them. What's worse, the game will sometimes take control away from you (forcing you to walk slowly and stopping you from using your weapons) when a team member is giving you instructions before or after a gun fight. No reasons why the same thing couldn't have been done without the semi-loss of control. I thoroughly enjoyed the boss fights but most of them could only be beat in a specific way (sometimes using a specific weapon).

Final Verdict:
This is not the best or most polished shooter I have played this generation, but I definitely think it is worth $10. Especially if you are a big fan of boss fights and can stand (or better yet, like) B-movie stories. The game took me just under 9 hours to beat going by my chapter complete times. Even if you rushed through, this is a solid 7-8 hour game. Blowing away hordes of robots is surprisingly satisfying, and the game performs well on older, mid-range machines. The port was lazy when it comes to default key-mapping and button prompts, but those were minor nuisances. I am not a graphics person, so I can't tell you how the the textures look at higher resolutions. I didn't notice any screen tearing, or glaring graphical hitches like I did in the Mass Effect PC ports. To answer my own question, yes this is a more Japanese Gears of War, but that isn't a bad thing. Thumbs up for me.

I am considering either Syndicate or BD. Any thoughts? Both look like decent shooters and the price is good.

i watched Binary Domain's playthrough, i never get bored from start to finish...
IMO it's a damn good game...

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, so please excuse me, but why would someone buy the big paradox pack, when you could just buy the two smaller ones at the same price ($0.01 cheaper, actually XD), and get the Sword of the Stars games with it? Is there something I'm missing here...?

[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, so please excuse me, but why would someone buy the big paradox pack, when you could just buy the two smaller ones at the same price ($0.01 cheaper, actually XD), and get the Sword of the Stars games with it? Is there something I'm missing here...?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not the first to point that out, we had some people point that out when Tony previewed the packs.

Since Tony has not really commented, I think the consensus is that the difference was intentional or at least known before the sale.

[quote name='RiseFromYourGrave']I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, so please excuse me, but why would someone buy the big paradox pack, when you could just buy the two smaller ones at the same price ($0.01 cheaper, actually XD), and get the Sword of the Stars games with it? Is there something I'm missing here...?[/QUOTE]

Earlier in the thread Tony mentioned it was to accomodate previous package buyers. So the could get the games/dlc not previously bundled.

Hey Tony,

After the EA wave being flipped tonight are we going to have another big wave of game deals/packs or is this going to be mostly it until the 14th?

[quote name='nategator']Nope, not the first to point that out, we had some people point that out when Tony previewed the packs.

Since Tony has not really commented, I think the consensus is that the difference was intentional or at least known before the sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OregonDealz']Earlier in the thread Tony mentioned it was to accomodate previous package buyers. So the could get the games/dlc not previously bundled.[/QUOTE]

I should have copy and pasted my response into the OP lol.

We sold thousands of copies of the Plentiful Bundle, then, a month later we created the Plethora Bundle. I announced the Plethora Bundle many purchasers of the Plentiful Bundle expressed sadness. To combat this sadness we created the Pint Sized Bundle as a gap filler between the two. There was much rejoicing.

Now that we've launched the sale I needed to tell the people who learned about the Plentiful bundle through the communities that I work in that the Pint Sized was available so that they too could rejoice.

Unfortunately the two bundles together make it confusing for those who were not present for the rejoicing, and there was much confusion and sadness.

Now that I've explained I hope there can be more rejoicing.

[quote name='nategator']Hey Tony,

After the EA wave being flipped tonight are we going to have another big wave of game deals/packs or is this going to be mostly it until the 14th?[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting to hear back from Square Enix, that would be the next major wave.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I should have copy and pasted my response into the OP lol.

We sold thousands of copies of the Plentiful Bundle, then, a month later we created the Plethora Bundle. I announced the Plethora Bundle many purchasers of the Plentiful Bundle expressed sadness. To combat this sadness we created the Pint Sized Bundle as a gap filler between the two. There was much rejoicing.

Now that we've launched the sale I needed to tell the people who learned about the Plentiful bundle through the communities that I work in that the Pint Sized was available so that they too could rejoice.

Unfortunately the two bundles together make it confusing for those who were not present for the rejoicing, and there was much confusion and sadness.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That was an excellent,excellent post. It fills me with much rejoicing. :D

Hey Tony,

Any chance Amazon can do a sale on Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, apart from the THQ bundle. I missed it at the $3 price point and was wondering if a sale was coming anytime soon. By the way, does it still unlock Supreme Commander 1 with it? ;)

Thanks.

Finally, after lurking for more than half a year, I've decided to create an account.

First of all, I've done this to thank Tony for the great work he's doing here. Yes, it's his work, but he's going well beyond what I've seen people from other companies do, and deserves some congratulations on such well done work :applause:

Then, I'd like to suggest some games I'd love and would jump to buy if they were put in a sale (even though I'm not sure they'd be that succesful with other people unfortunately):
- Stronghold 3 Gold: was quite of a bluff at launch time, but has been fixed mostly with several patches and this includes also the DLC
- Spellforce 2 pack (maybe including Spellforce 1 too): with all the expansion sets including Faith in Destiny
- Lego Pack: including a bunch of Lego games (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman...)
- Batman Arkhan City: been out for a while already
- Skyrim: this would probably be the most succesfull of the list
- Kingdom of Amalur: this was in my wish list while waiting for my account to be activated, and happily saw now it's going life today with a very nice discount. Yahoo! :bouncy:

Any of those (Well, Amalur already falling into my hands as soon as you activate the discount) with a nice discount, and I'm getting it for sure.

Thanks again Tony for the great support work you're doing here and the excellent communication.

[quote name='Shandil']Finally, after lurking for more than half a year, I've decided to create an account.

First of all, I've done this to thank Tony for the great work he's doing here. Yes, it's his work, but he's going well beyond what I've seen people from other companies do, and deserves some congratulations on such well done work :applause:

Then, I'd like to suggest some games I'd love and would jump to buy if they were put in a sale (even though I'm not sure they'd be that succesful with other people unfortunately):
- Stronghold 3 Gold: was quite of a bluff at launch time, but has been fixed mostly with several patches and this includes also the DLC
- Spellforce 2 pack (maybe including Spellforce 1 too): with all the expansion sets including Faith in Destiny
- Lego Pack: including a bunch of Lego games (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman...)
- Batman Arkhan City: been out for a while already
- Skyrim: this would probably be the most succesfull of the list
- Kingdom of Amalur: this was in my wish list while waiting for my account to be activated, and happily saw now it's going life today with a very nice discount. Yahoo! :bouncy:

Any of those (Well, Amalur already falling into my hands as soon as you activate the discount) with a nice discount, and I'm getting it for sure.

Thanks again Tony for the great support work you're doing here and the excellent communication.[/QUOTE]
pretty sure Batman AC and skyrim(for sure) arent digital

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I should have copy and pasted my response into the OP lol.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Square Enix, that would be the next major wave.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

This story is so full of win.:lol: Really tugs at my emotions.

mouse + kb controls are horrible, if you want to play a pc game with a controller go ahead

Is Origin a nice set up? I don't like the idea of using a bunch of programs (Steam, Origin, Capsule, etc) and try to keep everything on one program. However I don't want to miss a good sale on Amalur. Is there any chance of the steam code version being sold too?

[quote name='kidrocklive']Is Origin a nice set up? I don't like the idea of using a bunch of programs (Steam, Origin, Capsule, etc) and try to keep everything on one program. However I don't want to miss a good sale on Amalur. Is there any chance of the steam code version being sold too?[/QUOTE]

You want it on steam. You buy it on steam. With that said origin isn't bad. I use it and steam both with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back