Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arma devs got really lucky that someone made that mod heh. I heard it might go stand-alone though, that guy should start an independent project with someone
[quote name='Pajama_Man']Tony,

Any chances of Steam's 66% off on Assassins Creed Revelations and DLCs getting matched on Amazon? It was the same price during a flash sale but that never got matched but now it's a daily.[/QUOTE]
why not ask for a 70% ;)

Arma devs got really lucky that someone made that mod heh. I heard it might go stand-alone though, that guy should start an independent project with someone

[quote name='Larce80']Arma devs got really lucky that someone made that mod heh.[/QUOTE]

It was created by a dev from Arma II who was told to strictly work on the mod to boost the base game's sales.

[quote name='BrolyB593']It was created by a dev from Arma II who was told to strictly work on the mod to boost the base game's sales.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it some guy who made the mod and was then hired to the team?

[quote name='MysterD']Man, this %-topping could go all day...
We'll stop there.. ;)[/QUOTE]
85% it is! Now we just wait for Tony to ask us what the fuck we're smoking. :D

[quote name='hhhdx4']Isn't it some guy who made the mod and was then hired to the team?[/QUOTE]

You are correct!

I just read more on it here

He apparently began work, discussed with the team, got hired on and then began full work on the mod with even more resources.

yea. he wasnt on the team, I didnt hear about him joining them though, still made em lucky ;) I dont think they would have gotten near this amount of sales without him. Also no risk of him making a stand- alone game
[quote name='clonesniper666']I would rather have 99%, doesn't everyone agree.;)[/QUOTE]
ok, lets settle here. I expect 99% of AC R and all dlcs :)

[quote name='Larce80']yea. he wasnt on the team, I didnt hear about him joining them though, still made em lucky ;) I dont think they would have gotten near this amount of sales without him. Also no risk of him making a stand- alone game

ok, lets settle here. I expect 99% of AC R and all dlcs :)[/QUOTE]

Psshh,

FREE + Plus a $60 credit towards the purchase of Assassins Creed 3.

I can do insane too y'know...

[quote name='Idiotekque']Now we just wait for Tony to ask us what the fuck we're smoking. :D[/QUOTE]

I could just imagine Tony trying to convince his boss to push that deal through...
Eventually, they both would be laughing with us AND at us.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Psshh,

FREE + Plus a $60 credit towards the purchase of Assassins Creed 3.

I can do insane too y'know...[/QUOTE]

I'll bet AC3 will have a Season Pass (like ACR did).
Can we get a FREE AC3 Season Pass, too? ;)

C'mon, if Tony and Amazon can work their magic w/ Paradox, imagine w/ UbiSoft... ;)
Maybe even convince them to weaken the UPlay DRM!! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I love this thread, and all of you.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Dammit you guys! You pushed it too far and now he thinks we're kidding!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Dammit you guys! You pushed it too far and now he thinks we're kidding![/QUOTE]

"But a lot of truth is said in jest."
-- Eminem.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Dammit you guys! You pushed it too far and now he thinks we're kidding![/QUOTE]
thats why I put 70%, its good, but not um...comical

[quote name='Larce80']thats why I put 70%, its good, but not um...comical[/QUOTE]

Great, now we have to (backwards) negotiate from 99.9% and get it down to something until Tony says "Yes"? :p

Lets take 29.9(rounded to 30)% off the 90% off and add it to dayZ's 20% off(Steam sale) making it 50% off. Then we can work on getting that to 70 % off from there ;)

so we end up with both at 70% off :D

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hey Tony,
I promise you no one would buy it but me - Layernet Complete Simulator Bundle for the next deal of the week?

:)[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for Amazon DVG to carry THIS.

;)

[quote name='MysterD']I'm still waiting for Amazon DVG to carry THIS.

;)[/QUOTE]
The best part is how the taillights are never actually on the truck; simply floating behind it, as if perhaps the driver hired red fireflies to follow behind him as he drove.

In for the 12.49 paradox bundle!

Too good of a price to pass up again

Bummer about ARMA II but it was still more than I was willing to pay since ARMAIII is coming and so is a standalone day-z

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hey Tony,
I promise you no one would buy it but me - Layernet Complete Simulator Bundle for the next deal of the week?

:)[/QUOTE]

I would probably buy it. Then again I also want the Garbage Truck Similutor which sadly is not by Layernet and would not be in their full pack.

[quote name='MysterD']Amazon DVG has to get THIS game, too..[/QUOTE]

OMG dying laughing at the one npc in the video just sitting there repeatedly waving his sword at your while standing in place and you have a gun pointed at him. So wrong.

Dammit you guys I have a hard enough time keeping up with bad Steam games. Stop making me want bad Amazon games!

I notice they sell Bad Rats too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, the only thing I didn't like from what I saw was the L4D "downed" system. Total copycat.

Besides that, it looked fun shooting the lasers and watching Mayans burst in blue flames. Is there a HQ texture mod available for it, Fox?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hey, I play Ultima Underworld. 2012 didn't look that bad.[/QUOTE]

Hey Ultima Underworld is a classic. You kids just don't understand these days.

Speaking of not that bad, I'm almost ashamed to admit that if you can get past the ridiculous description and premis, which is really hard, Coconut Queen isn't that bad, in a Big Fish sort of way.

And yes, Amazon has it.

[quote name='Motoki']Hey Ultima Underworld is a classic. You kids just don't understand these days.

Speaking of not that bad, I'm almost ashamed to admit that if you can get past the ridiculous description and premis, which is really hard, Coconut Queen isn't that bad, in a Big Fish sort of way.

And yes, Amazon has it.[/QUOTE]
Oh trust me, I know what you're saying (not about Coconut Queen, mind you). I used to play MUDs and other various text based adventure/RPGs when I was still single digits.

That said, 2012's graphics are crappy, the gameplay is crappy, the entire idea is crappy, etc, but it still looks amusing.

Then again, I'm sitting here honestly saying I want to try Big Rigs, so.

There has been quite a bit of activity here compared to as of late and it got me all excited that perhaps Saints Row was finally active with a nice sale price.

I instead just read through a bunch of nonsense. You guys got my hopes up : (

Tony! I was totally beating myself up for missing the pint sized bundle. I have no idea why I didn't buy it, I totally just dozed off that week or something. I saw Warlock on sale on steam and was so tempted to buy it. Thank god I decided to wait.

Thanks for all the deals.

[quote name='BrolyB593']There has been quite a bit of activity here compared to as of late and it got me all excited that perhaps Saints Row was finally active with a nice sale price.

I instead just read through a bunch of nonsense. You guys got my hopes up : ([/QUOTE]

Sorry. :oops: I now return this thread to its regularly scheduled Arma II chatter.

[quote name='BrolyB593']There has been quite a bit of activity here compared to as of late and it got me all excited that perhaps Saints Row was finally active with a nice sale price.

I instead just read through a bunch of nonsense. You guys got my hopes up : ([/QUOTE]
You're just jealous that we were having fun without you.

We're just entertaining ourselves until the killer SR:TT deal or any other amazing deals go up... ;)

[quote name='Idiotekque']Oh trust me, I know what you're saying (not about Coconut Queen, mind you). I used to play MUDs and other various text based adventure/RPGs when I was still single digits.
[/QUOTE]

I remember a MUD called Realms of Despair...

[quote name='MysterD']I remember a MUD called Realms of Despair...[/QUOTE]
I used to like an online one called Atrocity. Beyond the name, I can't really remember.

hey guys, not sure if its appropriate or not, i bought a copy of divinity 2 - dragon knight saga on here a while back and the girl i had bought it for, well, i'm no longer giving her games :p i never activated the key on steam, and i've been busting my ass on diablo 3, so if anyone here wants to trade some steam sales they've got stashed in their inventory for it let me know - you can pm me here if you want and i'll give you my steam profile.

if this is the wrong place to post things like this, i apologize and will delete the post, i seem to remember seeing people make offers like this in the past however, and am basing my post on that assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back