Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI. We're matching Inversion shortly. Also FYI, I'm out of the office iwth family in town today, tomorrow, and Monday. I might be on and off checking late night but during the day i'll probably be absent.

Tell your friends about Inversion!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony I'm telling everyone I can. I do love it when you guys pricematch. Given the choice of where to spend my money I'm on board with giving amazon my money because of your customer service. Keep up the good work, I bought a copy it looks like a fun game. Cheers Tony.

-monkeyz

Well Dark Souls is up on ADVG. It also requires Steam. It seems only the European retail editions are Steam-free. That's pretty odd that only that region gets that option, but oh well.

Has the release date as today. Guess it'll be up in a few.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I'm disappointed; there are two commas next to each other in the topic title.

SHAME.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one who was bothered. Lol...

Hey guys,

Not going to be on super long tonight but I'll try and update the OP tomorrow. Civ V sale 75% off starts in a couple of hours. Check FB/Twitter for a direct link if I don't get to post by the time you're hungry for some Civ.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Not going to be on super long tonight but I'll try and update the OP tomorrow. Civ V sale 75% off starts in a couple of hours. Check FB/Twitter for a direct link if I don't get to post by the time you're hungry for some Civ.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing around 3am EST as usual, Tony? Will Dark Souls be purchasable by that time also? The page is there, but it says it's currently unavailable.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just confirmed that Digital Video Games will have its first ever Gold Box Deal of the Day (the big box in the center of the goldbox page) this month. Will follow with more details but it is going to be awesome.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

is the gold box the stuff on the front page (enlight/devolver) or is Tony still working on this for this month?

[quote name='r9800pro']Gamefly has GTA Series on sale right now, would Amazon pricematch these ?

I would like the Steam DRM version from Amazon but I really hope Tony can get GTA IV Complete as Steam DRM because now only Standard GTA IV is Steam[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, you STILL will ALSO have to deal w/ RSC, Securom, and G4WL on GTA4 Steam versions...
And yes, I do own Steam versions of GTA4 + EFLC.

[quote name='Larce80']Third!
non-steam is also good with me :)[/QUOTE]

Fourth! Steam might be the best option for me cause i can't buy the game on my region.

[quote name='60fps']I'm guessing around 3am EST as usual, Tony? Will Dark Souls be purchasable by that time also? The page is there, but it says it's currently unavailable.[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls is up now.

[quote name='inm8num2']Civ 4 Complete - $7.49 (75% off) - Steam and non-Steam versions available
Civ 5 - $7.49 (75% off) - Steam only
Civ 5 GOTY - $12.49 (75% off) - Steam only[/QUOTE]

Thanks posting this to OP.

[quote name='rman']Your front page http://www.amazon.com/Game-Downloads/b/ref=sa_menu_dgs_gam5?ie=UTF8&node=979455011
Shows the serious sam bundle for $5.99 and when you click on it takes you to the page that has it @ $19.99[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'll fix this.

[quote name='r9800pro']Gamefly has GTA Series on sale right now, would Amazon pricematch these ?

I would like the Steam DRM version from Amazon but I really hope Tony can get GTA IV Complete as Steam DRM because now only Standard GTA IV is Steam[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nathrak']Is Guild Wars 2 digital standard +$5 +beta edition gone?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kaydigi']Second this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darcmin']is the gold box the stuff on the front page (enlight/devolver) or is Tony still working on this for this month?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Just so you know, you STILL will ALSO have to deal w/ RSC, Securom, and G4WL on GTA4 Steam versions...
And yes, I do own Steam versions of GTA4 + EFLC.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']Third!
non-steam is also good with me :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jrodri86']Fourth! Steam might be the best option for me cause i can't buy the game on my region.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']I feel bad for everyone who missed the GTA pack on Steam UK for $8. >.>[/QUOTE]

We won't be matching the GTA sale as we really only carry GTA IV Complete and GTA III without any of the standalone stuff. The upcoming bundle we have with GTA IV Complete in it is a better deal so we won't be matching.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

We won't be matching the GTA sale as we really only carry GTA IV Complete and GTA III without any of the standalone stuff. The upcoming bundle we have with GTA IV Complete in it is a better deal so we won't be matching.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
whats in the bundle?

[quote name='Seraphym']Someone on the steam forums is asking if Amazon's Dark Souls is region locked. Does anyone know if it is or not?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it have GFWL? Which has region restrictions.

As for the STEAM key, no idea if region restricted.

[quote name='MysterD']From the Steam page for Dark Souls PTD Edition...[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious ! The game was available for me as pre-order and I could buy it but now it is not available in my region lol

The funny thing with GFWL crap is that some games are not restricted (mostly older ones) but others are only supported in 35 countries worldwide... and they say piracy is responsible for killing PC gaming :roll:

[quote name='Idiotekque']I feel bad for everyone who missed the GTA pack on Steam UK for $8. >.>[/QUOTE]

Actually I managed to get it in a trade back in Summer Sale although I already got the pack from Gamersgate a year or so ago for $8.5 but never downloaded the games, I like Steam more :D I asked for pricematch because many of my friends missed the deals

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome Tony. Looking forward to this deal

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually I managed to get it in a trade back in Summer Sale although I already got the pack from Gamersgate a year or so ago for $8.5 but never downloaded the games, I like Steam more :D I asked for pricematch because many of my friends missed the deals

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome Tony. Looking forward to this deal

Also, for those interested in the new XCOM game:

We're working with Firaxis to put together a Q&A for XCOM Enemy Unknown. I'll be taking question submissions from now until Monday and submitting the entire list to Firaxis for review.

We will be picking the best 20 questions to answer, and I will post details as to where the answers can be found once they have answered.

Cheers,
Tony

Soooo, Tony... any sales coming up on ME3 or ME3 DD? Origin's looking mighty tempting at $16 for ME3 (if I add the $10 to it for the DLC, it'd be $26), which is right at the level I've been eyeing...

Are you guys PM'ing or going to be putting this on sale soon in like fashion?

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Soooo, Tony... any sales coming up on ME3 or ME3 DD? Origin's looking mighty tempting at $16 for ME3 (if I add the $10 to it for the DLC, it'd be $26), which is right at the level I've been eyeing...

Are you guys PM'ing or going to be putting this on sale soon in like fashion?[/QUOTE]

Good question! We aren't matching a ccoupons.org promotion. We will have ME3 both standard and DD for 50% off in labor day.

Cheers,
Tony

I've read a couple of pages back but I can't find any info on when Amazon's Labor Day sale starts, is it on the actual Labor Day?

There is an Assassins Creed bundle coming right? I hope they are the deluxe versions. What "form" do these come in (like Steam etc)? I know you need U Play but I haven't seen a place to register keys on UPlay or do you just DL it and register through the game. If that were the case, will it "activate" on UPlay and you could DL from their client in the future?

Thanks for any help

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good question! We aren't matching a ccoupons.org promotion. We will have ME3 both standard and DD for 50% off in labor day.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We will have ME3 both standard and DD for 50% off in labor day.
[/QUOTE]

ME3 DD for $30, 6 months after release... nice!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good question! We aren't matching a ccoupons.org promotion. We will have ME3 both standard and DD for 50% off in labor day.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hm. I don't know how to tell you this, Tony. I love you. You know I do.

And it wasn't you, it was me. But... I mean, I realized after my last response... I realized I had a 25% off birthday coupon for Origin. They musta sent it a month-ish ago?

Suddenly, those $16 Origin copies of BF3 and ME3 were $12 after my coupon. And... well, Tony. It was $25 for both of them after tax. So there I was, I was there and they were so, so cheap. I can admit it. I was weak. They were trashy and our threesome MEANT NOTHING to me! Honestly. Sure, it was cheap and sordid and a little taxy, but it wasn't at all as great as the legends say.

So I just thought I should come clean before the stain festered in my soul and turned the guy looking back in the mirror into somebody I didn't recognize.

Otherwise, carry on with the hamsters and the wheels and the turnings and what not. I just thought you should know. And I'll have to live with my decision for the remainder of my days. I'm going to take it one day at a time, one deal at a time, and hopefully with a lot of patience we can move past this whole unfortunate turn of events. ;)

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Hm. I don't know how to tell you this, Tony. I love you. You know I do.

And it wasn't you, it was me. But... I mean, I realized after my last response... I realized I had a 25% off birthday coupon for Origin. They musta sent it a month-ish ago?

Suddenly, those $16 Origin copies of BF3 and ME3 were $12 after my coupon. And... well, Tony. It was $25 for both of them after tax. So there I was, I was there and they were so, so cheap. I can admit it. I was weak. They were trashy and our threesome MEANT NOTHING to me! Honestly. Sure, it was cheap and sordid and a little taxy, but it wasn't at all as great as the legends say.

So I just thought I should come clean before the stain festered in my soul and turned the guy looking back in the mirror into somebody I didn't recognize.

Otherwise, carry on with the hamsters and the wheels and the turnings and what not. I just thought you should know. And I'll have to live with my decision for the remainder of my days. I'm going to take it one day at a time, one deal at a time, and hopefully with a lot of patience we can move past this whole unfortunate turn of events. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you look over your post, and realize you are talking about threesomes, stains, and hamsters...maybe you should rethink whether or not you want to actually want to share that with the community. :lol:

[quote name='nategator']If you look over your post, and realize you are talking about threesomes, stains, and hamsters...maybe you should rethink whether or not you want to actually want to share that with the community. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:D Confession is good for the soul! :D

Hope you're excited! That is a killer deal on Prototype 2.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a great deal. Is that the deal of the week? Meaning it lasts the whole week or just a daily? Or maybe that's the gold box deal you were talking about?

[quote name='Seraphym']Wow, that is a great deal. Is that the deal of the week? Meaning it lasts the whole week or just a daily? Or maybe that's the gold box deal you were talking about?[/QUOTE]

Nope the DOTW. The GoldBox deal is better in my opinion (both as a gamer and a retailer).

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back