Amazon price change

Blitz_Pro

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I have a question that I would greatly appreciate some help with.

I recently ordered Grey's Anatomy seasons 2 and 3 from amazon for $32.99, but while waiting for the DVDs to be shipped, about 4 days after my order to price went down to $29.99 each. I have heard that if you call them, they will give you back the credit, but I don't really know what to do. Do i just call the number under "contact us", and if so, what do I tell them? Thanks

[quote name='Blitz_Pro']Hey guys, I have a question that I would greatly appreciate some help with.

I recently ordered Grey's Anatomy seasons 2 and 3 from amazon for $32.99, but while waiting for the DVDs to be shipped, about 4 days after my order to price went down to $29.99 each. I have heard that if you call them, they will give you back the credit, but I don't really know what to do. Do i just call the number under "contact us", and if so, what do I tell them? Thanks[/quote]

Yep, have them call you under the contact us page...then just explain you ordered them for $xx.xx and they dropped to $xx.xx. They will refund you and you will see the difference returned within 2 days. You can do this up to 30 days after the purchase. So if it drops even more within the period, call them up.

Amazon is really good with price adjusting your purchases for 30 days. I just got an email from them like two days ago for something I ordered like 2-3 months ago. I had ordered several items and they shipped them separately. All this time I did not know that a couple items had shipping added to them even though my total order was over $25 which should get free shipping. Well, they just now emailed me that they refunded me the difference even though I had no idea that I was charged for the shipping. I did nothing and they still months later, adjusted my order. That makes me LOVE Amazon even more. I buy just as much from them as I do ebay. Now if ebay would be as good.

After seeing this thread I noticed 2 items that I had recently ordered had gone down in price. I e-mailed them last night and got a very quick response. The money should be back in my account within the next couple of days. I'm really starting to like buying from Amazon.

bread's done
Back