Amazon Ripped me off... AGIAN!

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
so i felt cheated about the 360 thing... w/e... i try my chances on their latest one... the uhh Axion AXN6070A 7" Portable DVD Player by Axion.... for uhh 25$ instead of the regular 100$.... ohh well..... anyone else try for this one... manage to get one..? i even had the ip to the page incase the DNS clogged up like last time...
ripoff1xp6.png

ripoff2me7.png

I managed to get one, but they went REAL fast. The worst I got was a page telling me they had heavy site volume, but I still managed to score one.

haha i was thinking the same thing...
i got the overload page as well.. twice actually.. first when i clicked to get the deal.. then i hit f5... then i got it agian after i put in "kkk" and clicked... i hit refresh... took a second longer than normal.... then i got the sorry we're out!
ohh well.. i didn't really want it.. but it was a good deal, and good christmas present.,.... but at least this time.. i honestly felt like i had a legit chance......

LOL, the 1/5th of a second that you took to hit the "Print Screen" button twice probably cost you the deal.

I don't see how they ripped you off. You were just to slow. After you captured the first screen you would of had to of pasted it in paint or else the second one would of overwritten it. You should of been more concerned with the deal.

Stop crying... you think you're the only one who missed it? There were probably thousands of people trying to get in on this who also missed it.

How dare you try to get this deal. Its Sunday. The Lords day. We should all boycott Amazon for offering this deal on Sunday. Amen Lord Almighty!

/sarcasm

Did you see people complaining on the Amazon discussion board at the bottom of the page?

After last week, I didn't even bother trying (and didn't feel like getting up early). I also noticed they changed the rules this time. It's going to be like a drawing rather than a race, I wish they would have done that this week and last week

you guys only read the title and then looked at the pictures... cause if you read what i wrote it'd be obvious to you that i wasn't upset i was just having a bit of fun at my own loss of the sale...

also I wasn't hitting print screen and pasting it in the heat of the moment... i did not care to document it at all until i announced on IRC that i missed the deal (within 20 seconds of it starting) after that someone didn't believe i got anywhere near seeing the deal or even amazon, as the dns was so clogged up it appeared that the page was down.... so i hit back button real quick and took screenshots then posted them...

bread's done
Back